Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lounge and Relax. Generally Pirate Free Discussions.  (Read 1859 times)
Agent Provocateur

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 07:25:00 PM

Has the bitcoin police actually ever done anything yet, for any of the shit storms that have hit so far?
I've heard that they will most likely make this a joint operation with the Internet Police.
is what I think of it

Internet police

joint operation
bitcoinbear

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 07:27:31 PM

What makes Pirate so fun is that he has a LOT of money. If he dumped it all right now, the market would be gone for a while, if not forever.

The problem Pirate is facing is he does not have a LOT of money, he just has a ton of debt. Hence the big stink.

Anyway, I am clean of the mess. Still waiting for all this to blow over so we can go on with our lives.

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
legolouman (OP)

Activity: 504

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 09:20:58 PM

I'm just tired of it, so not following it any longer.

What makes Pirate so fun is that he has a LOT of money. If he dumped it all right now, the market would be gone for a while, if not forever.

The problem Pirate is facing is he does not have a LOT of money, he just has a ton of debt. Hence the big stink.

Anyway, I am clean of the mess. Still waiting for all this to blow over so we can go on with our lives.

At least you can stay here, and hopefully steer clear of it.

Has the bitcoin police actually ever done anything yet, for any of the shit storms that have hit so far?
I've heard that they will most likely make this a joint operation with the Internet Police.
is what I think of it

Internet police

joint operation

The internet police are more busy finding Satoshi and stuff. Cool stuff though, with ninjas. And lasers.

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 12:50:49 AM

I just can't wait till it all blows over and we can look back and laugh at it. Just like Zou Tong. Years from now as we give our grandchildren their bitcoin allowances we will be able to tell them great stories about what it used to be like back in the day.

legolouman (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 07:50:32 PM

I just can't wait till it all blows over and we can look back and laugh at it. Just like Zou Tong. Years from now as we give our grandchildren their bitcoin allowances we will be able to tell them great stories about what it used to be like back in the day.

Depending on how it goes, we might not look back and laugh.

bitcoinbear

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:16:50 PM

Picture yourself sitting in a corner weeping, "Why didn't I buy more bitcoins back when they were selling for under $10 each!?!?"

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
legolouman (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 11:29:40 PM

Picture yourself sitting in a corner weeping, "Why didn't I buy more bitcoins back when they were selling for under $10 each!?!?"

There are people doing that from coins were a few cents.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: