Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DROP] Dropcoin - v0.10.2 | New Algo | No IPO/ICO/premine  (Read 56218 times)
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:11:43 AM

Network Hashrate at 10Mh/s. somebody got a GPU miner working and is not willing to share it   Grin
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 01:25:46 AM

Network Hashrate at 10Mh/s. somebody got a GPU miner working and is not willing to share it   Grin

It could be a whole bunch of Amazon EC2 instances too...

twitter.com/notsofast
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:28:49 AM

It could be a whole bunch of Amazon EC2 instances too...

That you?? you're just bragging right?  Grin
NSCrypto (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:31:47 AM

Alright, as some people are getting antsy about news, etc. I'm just going to say that this is not a short proof-of-stake/hype marketed project. I did not build everything and have it ready at launch time so I could have daily updates and releases for a couple weeks (and then have a completely dead coin).

That said, I cannot sit at the computer 24/7 due to life/work/girlfriend. Believe it or not, I do occasionally enjoy going hiking or going to the beach  Wink

tl;dr   If you don't see me online for a day or two, don't panic.

Status Update:
Major update to version 0.10.0 is very close to ready and I should have clients available for download by the end of the day on Friday.
My build server is in good shape again so I should have windows installers as well as linux binaries for the v0.10.0 release.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:21:06 AM

Alright, as some people are getting antsy about news, etc. I'm just going to say that this is not a short proof-of-stake/hype marketed project. I did not build everything and have it ready at launch time so I could have daily updates and releases for a couple weeks (and then have a completely dead coin).

That said, I cannot sit at the computer 24/7 due to life/work/girlfriend. Believe it or not, I do occasionally enjoy going hiking or going to the beach  Wink

Status Update:
Major update to version 0.10.0 is very close to ready and I should have clients available for download by the end of the day on Friday.
My build server is in good shape again so I should have windows installers as well as linux binaries for the v0.10.0 release.

Fine, thanks for the update.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 07:09:17 AM

Status Update:

fine, but a working miner and a pool is needed

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:27:42 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 01:53:42 PM by traumschiff

WTB for 8k sats / coin (last sell price on Alcurex)

Or you can just dump into my orders there Tongue

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:12:52 PM

Drop it...

h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:02:22 PM

Drop it...

..like it's hot
NSCrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:27:37 AM

I've updated the code on bitbucket. You are welcome to try it BUT, BACKUP YOUR WHOLE DATA DIR as this update will alter some items to make them unreadable by the previous version.

I have done a fair amount of testing on testnet and everything should be ok.

Seednodes have been updated and I should have compiled wallets and installers ready either tonight sometime or tomorrow.

If everything goes smoothly, I'll be turning my attention to getting a pool or something setup/working.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:06:38 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 06:55:15 AM by cyberspacemonkey

I've updated the code on bitbucket. You are welcome to try it BUT, BACKUP YOUR WHOLE DATA DIR as this update will alter some items to make them unreadable by the previous version.

Seednodes have been updated and I should have compiled wallets and installers ready either tonight sometime or tomorrow.

If everything goes smoothly, I'll be turning my attention to getting a pool or something setup/working.

thanks for the update, good to know this coin has a "dev" worth having that title with some programming skills. Marketing and PR is secondary.

Long live the DROP

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 07:13:10 AM

Nice work!

NSCrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:20:45 AM

Ok that went faster than expected wallet links in the ANN updated  Smiley

I've tested the 32 and 64 bit windows installers and the osx wallet. They seem fine so far except for the osx wallet that crashed once in 3 hours due to some networking error on a hackintosh system that is known to have a network driver issue.

If you get a warning asking if you want to rebuild the block index (or similar) just click ok and everything should go fine.

Again, BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP before you update  Wink

chris190
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:25:01 AM

I've tested the 32 and 64 bit windows installers and the osx wallet. They seem fine so far except for the osx wallet that crashed once in 3 hours due to some networking error on a hackintosh system that is known to have a network driver issue.

If you get a warning asking if you want to rebuild the block index (or similar) just click ok and everything should go fine.

thanks!

Now the official wallet is faster than this or not? Wink

Win32 Binaries https://mega.co.nz/#!1RhATb7b!r3-CqwHjsw-P-nQvPwH0Vn57NXJXDMF9qEBApFdmCpc
Win64 Binaries https://mega.co.nz/#!JcolWI6T!e7IBwOwDgTxi2QXTQMZJI-dMEgemIE5D2LyYroUp5PM

▄▄
                 ████▄
                 ██████▄
                 ███ ▀███▄
         ▄████▄▄ ███   ▀███▄
       ▄████████████▄    ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ███▀▀▀██████▄▄  ███
   ▄███▀  ███    ███ ▀▀███████
 ▄███▀    ███    ███     ▀███
████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████   █████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████
        ███▄     ███    ███    ▄███▀
       ███████▄▄ ███    ███  ▄███▀
       ███  ▀▀██████▄▄▄███ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄    ▀████████████▀
         ▀███▄   ███ ▀▀████▀
           ▀███▄ ███
             ▀██████
               ▀████
                 ▀▀
4NEW
███
███  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █
███
THE WORLD'S FIRST TANGIBLE WASTE TO ENERGY BLOCKCHAIN
✥     ANN Thread     ✥     Whitepaper     ✥     Facebook     ✥     Twitter     ✥     Telegram     ✥

███
    █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
    █  ███
        ███

███
                                ███
                                ███
                        ███  ███
                        ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
        ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
NSCrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:29:39 AM

thanks!

Win32 Binaries https://mega.co.nz/#!1RhATb7b!r3-CqwHjsw-P-nQvPwH0Vn57NXJXDMF9qEBApFdmCpc
Win64 Binaries https://mega.co.nz/#!JcolWI6T!e7IBwOwDgTxi2QXTQMZJI-dMEgemIE5D2LyYroUp5PM

I'm not sure, but I get ~17kh/s in virtualbox with the 64bit version

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 07:33:05 AM

on Windows 64 bit,
block index restored correctly

NSCrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:40:22 AM

on Windows 64 bit,
block index restored correctly

Good to hear  Smiley

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:43:39 AM

thanks!

The only way to know for sure is to test it. What may be faster for one person could be slower for another.

Before doing anything make plenty of backups.

{ BitSpill }
chris190
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:53:37 AM

thanks!

I tried it and it is a little slower. Wink

▄▄
                 ████▄
                 ██████▄
                 ███ ▀███▄
         ▄████▄▄ ███   ▀███▄
       ▄████████████▄    ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ███▀▀▀██████▄▄  ███
   ▄███▀  ███    ███ ▀▀███████
 ▄███▀    ███    ███     ▀███
████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████   █████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████
        ███▄     ███    ███    ▄███▀
       ███████▄▄ ███    ███  ▄███▀
       ███  ▀▀██████▄▄▄███ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄    ▀████████████▀
         ▀███▄   ███ ▀▀████▀
           ▀███▄ ███
             ▀██████
               ▀████
                 ▀▀
4NEW
███
███  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █
███
THE WORLD'S FIRST TANGIBLE WASTE TO ENERGY BLOCKCHAIN
✥     ANN Thread     ✥     Whitepaper     ✥     Facebook     ✥     Twitter     ✥     Telegram     ✥

███
    █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
    █  ███
        ███

███
                                ███
                                ███
                        ███  ███
                        ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
        ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:01:04 AM

thanks!

The only way to know for sure is to test it. What may be faster for one person could be slower for another.

Only file worth backing up is that wallet.dat file from the App data folder. Bitspill's x64 wallet miner works best for me, I tried Dev's new wallet's miner and it's no good for me. I just don't want to be on a fork, is this update mandatory?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: