Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller left himself positive trust using an alt account  (Read 3649 times)
Quickerseller (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:26:57 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=358020

Look at his unconfirmed feedback there is a positive trust from deluxeCITY that says "Was escrow for a trade for me, very professional service will use again for sure. A + ".

deluxeCITY is an alt of Quickseller. He left himself positive trust and should be removed from the trust system as his sent feedback cannot be trusted if he is leaving himself fake feedback.
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:32:08 PM

Look under "unconfirmed feedback", there is a positive trust from deluxeCITY that says "Was escrow for a trade for me, very professional service will use again for sure. A + ".

deluxeCITY is an alt of Quickseller. He left himself positive trust and should be removed from the trust system as his sent feedback cannot be trusted if he is leaving himself fake feedback.

Any proof?

Would be a strange turn as Quickseller just preached me about about leaving that campaign.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:37:02 PM

Lol. You are wrong about my alts.

The account in question is not mine as of now.

I am curious to know how you claim to know one of those accounts are banned.
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:38:54 PM

Look under "unconfirmed feedback", there is a positive trust from deluxeCITY that says "Was escrow for a trade for me, very professional service will use again for sure. A + ".

Any proof?

Would be a strange turn as Quickseller just preached me about about leaving that campaign.

Here is a list of quicksellers accounts that he made:
needFREElunch -sold-
ACCTseller
deluxeCITY
ScreamnShout --
AnswerQuestion -/sold-
IacceptBTC -/sold-
dontCAREhair -sold-
RedhatCAT
fonenumba
98problems -sold-
TRYpolar -sold-
BTCfaucetTIME
psudoBTC -sold-
imBLACKjack -sold-
confirmation120
Panthers52
BTCreward
doggieTattoo
GrounBEEFLamborghini -/banned-
Inotanewbie -/sold-
shockinglyugly -sold-
thriftshopping
GrandmaJean -sold-
Haddem -/banned-
nothing2seeHere -sold-
cutepuppy -sold-
ivonna -sold-
screwUdriver
iTRADEbtc -sold-
Rum152 -sold-
marryXmas -sold-
ftoole --

There are others that he bought those are most of the ones he created himself.

This is not proof.
Quickerseller (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:41:13 PM

So what you are saying is you sold the account and then the buyer used the reputation of the new account to leave you feedback?

Those are your accounts come on don't play stupid I researched this quite a bit. Maybe one or two might be wrong, but I have solid proof most are yours.

Oh and by the way why is Muhammed Zakir selling some of your accounts are you business partners?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:48:11 PM

Why don't you post actual proof. Why don't you post from your "main" account instead of an obviously fake/impersonation account?

I have no way to control what any of my accounts that I have previously sold do. (This is not saying that account ever was mine).
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:52:33 PM

Obviously you have not done enough waisted research because this account has been under my control for months! Just take a look at recent posts you plonker we have very different styles of writing plus we post in 'totally' different threads. He never ever posts in gambling or any of the threads i do, your research lacks research.

I left him deserved trust because he could have saved me from losing my funds in a trade, i choose a trusted escrow i have dealt with before. One last thing because i won't be posting hear anymore! Why does he care about 'untrusted feedback' LOL! Surly you can see this is back to front and he would give positive to this account lol! Check my feed back untrusted and you will see who i traded with using Qs as escrow.

Case closed newbie.
Quickerseller (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:56:50 PM

Obviously you have not done enough waisted research because this account has been under my control for months! Just take a look at recent posts you plonker we have very different styles of writing plus we post in 'totally' different threads. He never ever posts in gambling or any of the threads i do, your research lacks research.

I left him deserved trust because he could have saved me from losing my funds in a trade, i choose a trusted escrow i have dealt with before. One last thing because i won't be posting hear anymore! Why does he care about 'untrusted feedback' LOL! Surly you can see this is back to front and he would give positive to this account lol! Check my feed back untrusted and you will see who i traded with using Qs as escrow.

Case closed newbie.

So you bought the account from Quickseller?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 12:59:55 PM

Case closed newbie.

Quickseller himself admitted: "The account in question is not mine as of now. "

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:02:29 PM

Case closed newbie.

Quickseller himself admitted: "The account in question is not mine as of now. "
That was not an admission. I also stated that I was not saying the account in question was ever mine.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:08:52 PM

Case closed newbie.

No i never said i brought the account from Quickseller did i you are not really on the ball are you. I said my account has been under my control for months! This account is only months old, you fill the gaps in as you wish Wink  Nothing to say about totally different writing styles? Recent posts? Why untrusted feedback is more important than trusted? Why i should not use a trusted escrow i have used before? So many questions and no answers lol
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:09:53 PM

OP desperation =

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Quickerseller (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:10:22 PM

Statements like that aren't helping your trustworthiness. It's obvious to even a complete idiot that the account was yours you created it yet you'll sit there and dodge the question. Did you ever think this "act" might be hurting your trust more than helping it?

OP desperation =
Please pay attention to the thread. Quickseller sold an account and the account then left him positive trust. He can deny that the account was his but this can be proved very simply, so I will wait for Quickseller to be honest and let us know what exactly happened with that account and the feedback he recently received from it.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 01:15:46 PM

That was not an admission. I also stated that I was not saying the account in question was ever mine.

Sorry as "admit" is the wrong word. You always twist your words and leave the reader in suspense. I felt that you might have worked as an escrow for the account in question and hence owned it for a while.

@OP: deluxeCITY does not seem to be an alt of Quickseller as he hasn't capitalized the letter "i" while Quickseller always takes care of his capitalization and grammar.  Wink

Anyways, I notice that you have a lot of FANS here on BCT and it's tough for you to handle them now.

Quickerseller (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:21:09 PM

Sorry as "admit" is the wrong word. You always twist your words and leave the reader in suspense. I felt that you might have worked as an escrow for the account in question and hence owned it for a while.

@OP: deluxeCITY does not seem to be an alt of Quickseller as he hasn't capitalized the letter "i" while Quickseller always takes care of his capitalization and grammar.  Wink

Anyways, I notice that you have a lot of FANS here on BCT and it's tough for you to handle them now.

Yes I have since noticed the account has been sold. Quickseller owned this account until February 2015 when it was sold. The new owner then traded with Quickseller using that account and then left him feedback from it. This is not what I thought had happened when I posted the OP I had assumed Quickseller still owned the account and had left himself positive trust.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:21:31 PM

Statements like that aren't helping your trustworthiness. It's obvious to even a complete idiot that the account was yours you created it yet you'll sit there and dodge the question. Did you ever think this "act" might be hurting your trust more than helping it?

OP desperation =
Please pay attention to the thread. Quickseller sold an account and the account then left him positive trust. He can deny that the account was his but this can be proved very simply, so I will wait for Quickseller to be honest and let us know what exactly happened with that account and the feedback he recently received from it.

Pay attention to the image as it's worth a thousand words. Either post hard proof or STFU, these "hit man" threads have gotten old.
All you and your ilk try to do is smear someone, hoping their trust will fall and the community sees them as worthless; proof be damned. Am I right?
At least have the nut sack to accuse under your main account.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
TerminatorXL

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:22:28 PM

[...]
The account in question is not mine as of now.
[...]

To be so good with wordses...
Pro sophist confirmed Cheesy

> Quickseller sold an account and the account then left him positive trust.
Works for me.
Did you remember to leave nice trust for the account you sold, to return the favor?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:25:35 PM

Yes I have since noticed the account has been sold. Quickseller owned this account until February 2015 when it was sold. The new owner then traded with Quickseller using that account and then left him feedback from it. This is not what I thought had happened when I posted the OP I had assumed Quickseller still owned the account and had left himself positive trust.
How would you possibly have additional information then what you had when the OP was published now then what you had when the OP was made?

It seems to me that you are simply trolling.
TerminatorXL

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:29:04 PM

Quickseller: Did you sell the account in question, and did that account consequently leave you positive feedback?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:32:42 PM

Quickseller: Did you sell the account in question, and did that account consequently leave you positive feedback?
Im sorry but that is none of your business.

Either way that doesn't matter. He clearly stated that the reason for the positive feedback was that I acted as escrow for a trade which I did do, and which can be corroborated by other sent and received feedback.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: