Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: about ROUTER pls read me  (Read 590 times)
serdar (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:33:05 PM

i have a TENDA 150 MBps wireless n model no. w316r and it keeps resetting itself all over again. can anyone tell me what to do with it?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:02:13 PM

it may help

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?17654-Help-please!-Trying-to-get-Tenda-W150M-to-work-with-Sky-box&s=b50ebbe751e395e1b90725acffd65176

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?11478-Review-and-Guide-to-setup-the-Tenda-W150M-WiFi-N-150mbps-Wifibridge-for-all-Receivers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKd9zHlwhMY
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 01:12:19 PM

This could be caused by many things. Why did you choose Tenda? I'd recommend TP-Link if you don't want something pricey with too many features. Is there a log when you access the router via your browser?

How often is this happening? Do you have a wired connection from your PC to the router? Do you have the proper security measures on both your computer and WiFi set up?
You should consider two things: a) If there is a update apply it to the router and see what happens; b) Do a factory (hard) reset and try setting it up again.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
serdar (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:44:27 PM

LAUDAM

It happend same time ago and all i did didn't helped. it is the same since then. i pullit out off. i restarted it.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:53:49 PM

LAUDAM

It happend same time ago and all i did didn't helped. it is the same since then. i pullit out off. i restarted it.

There is just not enough info for us to be able to help  a lot.  It will be guessing to be honest.

Have you tried updating router to it's latest firmware?  Might be worth a shot.  And if it is router there are some good cheap alternatives.  But I would first see if a firmware update helps, assuming it's software problem.  If hardware not much we can do.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:39:51 PM

LAUDAM

There is just not enough info for us to be able to help  a lot.  It will be guessing to be honest.
Have you tried updating router to it's latest firmware?  Might be worth a shot.  And if it is router there are some good cheap alternatives.  But I would first see if a firmware update helps, assuming it's software problem.  If hardware not much we can do.
This. You pretty much told me nothing. I need details that are more precise if you wish for (free) assistance.
Obviously when asking for help with software/hardware one should provide as much details as possible. 'Some time ago' is not a defined time nor interval.

How about turning it on, setting it up again and see what happens. You should check if you have the latest update?
If nothing works you might try returning it if you have the warranty.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
serdar (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:24:18 PM

i tried re setting it up and probably the mallfunction is because the warrenty its expired. i will check for last updates and all you advised me. same time means about 1 month ago, since that i didn't used it. thanks you all.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:34:03 AM

are you sure your driver compatible with your current os?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: