Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Chingeling - a Merchant-based token with Internal Market-place & Buy Back  (Read 2590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gdavis024

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:59:19 AM

where are the specs?

~100M but all premined

yes, i see first block was mined almost 5 months ago (mined on extremely low difficulty in the beginning). Forget it, i skip this cashgrab.

All these noob millionaires in the space ... gosh! None of them can make a decent coin apparently. Was paycoin such a success or what? Probably it's fake anyways and Wessels has no idea his name is being used here.

Not really sure about the legitimacy of the project but i think they premined the coins to select vendors who will offer services in exchange for the coin? So for speculation or trading purposes the only way to obtain coins is if the vendors decide to sell some? Or you purchase services using...? theres still some blanks im confused about lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chingeling.com (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 03:00:42 AM

where are the specs?

~100M but all premined

yes, i see first block was mined almost 5 months ago (mined on extremely low difficulty in the beginning). Forget it, i skip this cashgrab.

All these noob millionaires in the space ... gosh! None of them can make a decent coin apparently. Was paycoin such a success or what?

You cannot mine them, but you can use them or exchange them for FIAT in South Africa or online.

Our main pairing is the local currency South African RAND/CHL where CHL is pegged to the USD at 1:1 giving the unbanked people a great opportunity to bank online.

Lately the price of CHL has been $19/coin
hund

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:01:05 AM

where are the specs?

~100M but all premined

All these noob millionaires in the space ... gosh! None of them can make a decent coin apparently. Was paycoin such a success or what? Probably it's fake anyways and Wessels has no idea his name is being used here.

Not really sure about the legitimacy of the project but i think they premined the coins to select vendors who will offer services in exchange for the coin? So for speculation or trading purposes the only way to obtain coins is if the vendors decide to sell some? Or you purchase services using...? theres still some blanks im confused about lol

Then why even ann here? It also says in op they need help to get on exchanges (as if a millionaire couldn't buy a listing). Specs are missing entirely. This is a very crappy ann.
chingeling.com (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 03:14:59 AM

Then why even ann here? It also says in op they need help to get on exchanges (as if a millionaire couldn't buy a listing). Specs are missing entirely. This is a very crappy ann.

To have all the information assembled in one place as we move forward, and who knows - maybe our ways will cross at some point where we can do business.

gdavis024

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:35:57 AM

So if you google Wynand Wessels you get various social media accounts, one of which is a linkedin account with the same picture as in the about.me link that says he's the managing director at  B-tell pty. And when searching that company on google, you don’t get much and the b-tell website is empty. On a 2nd linkedin account with the same picture, Wynand Wessels is listed as the eco at Bonoz Social Economic Network. And when you search for that on google, you don’t get too much either. On a 3rd linkedin account, also with the same picture, he is the ceo of TopMarketing, and like the other two, lacks any additional information online.

I found a couple PR releases saying Wynand Wessels is the eco of YooFlyForFree back in 2013. But after looking through the some sites, it doesn’t really look like YooFlyForFree exists/existed.

Take all of that as you will,. I’m just a little more skeptical and will proceed more cautiously and encourage others to do the same.

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:53:12 AM

So if you google Wynand Wessels you get various social media accounts, one of which is a linkedin account with the same picture as in the about.me link that says he's the managing director at  B-tell pty. And when searching that company on google, you don’t get much and the b-tell website is empty. On a 2nd linkedin account with the same picture, Wynand Wessels is listed as the eco at Bonoz Social Economic Network. And when you search for that on google, you don’t get too much either. On a 3rd linkedin account, also with the same picture, he is the ceo of TopMarketing, and like the other two, lacks any additional information online.

I found a couple PR releases saying Wynand Wessels is the eco of YooFlyForFree back in 2013. But after looking through the some sites, it doesn’t really look like YooFlyForFree exists/existed.

Take all of that as you will,. I’m just a little more skeptical and will proceed more cautiously and encourage others to do the same.

And if that's not enough. It's a crypto coin with a buyback and entire supply premined. Also Nigeria ..lol Nigerian Prince....

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Ecnad

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:26:21 AM

How come the "billionaire" backer is only listed on self-created pages, and his many pages list different failed companies, and even different universities he supposedly attended?
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:03:01 PM

nor does it have an internal marketplace with a complete CRM-system for merchants & customers integrated.

Could you post a link to the integration source in the repos. It's my bad, but all I can seem to find is this ...

Code:
#include "form.h"
#include "ui_form.h"
#include <QWidget>
#include <QStackedWidget>

Form::Form(QWidget *parent) :
    QWidget(parent),
    ui(new Ui::Form)
{
    ui->setupUi(this);
  /*  m_pWebView = new QWebView(this);
        m_pWebView->load(QUrl("http://www.google.com"));