Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:52:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay away from bitcoin !  (Read 4805 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:14:03 PM

You can't ask people to stay away if you don't go away first. So good luck with everything, bye.
burjo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:28:24 PM

Thanks for your information, i'll buy more bitcoin from this time.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:44:24 PM

This thread is bullish for sure!   Cool

Thanks OP for the push I needed.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
lay785

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:55:48 PM

fake money! run for the hills!
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:27:32 PM

OP is someone who is very sensitive to peer pressure. Whatever his friends like he likes, and whatever they hate he hates. He believes his own thoughts and opinions do not matter and prefers to conform to the generally accepted norm. He does this because he wants to be liked and accepted by others, and is afraid that by speaking and forming his own opinion on matters he will lose respect from the dominant members of his social network. I feel sorry for you OP.
This is obviously not true...

If that were the case he would be a permabull, at least on this forum.

Of course not, he's a noob here and knows nobody, why would he want to mirror the opinion of people who like Bitcoin in this forum? He has nothing to gain from people he doesn't know personally. He wants to conform to his own perceived social group from where he derives his social status and self worth. From his post it's obvious he loves conformity and thinks this is important for his (and therefore our) well being. He keeps referring to how other people view Bitcoin and how Tim Draper is looked at by others (at least how he thinks they look at him).. there is not an ounce of independent thinking involved, it's all about how others view something and therefore it must be bad and you should stay away from it. Or I'm just over-analyzing an obvious troll here, in any case the OP's post is garbage. Wink

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:29:18 PM

Just becasue there are a lot of bulls on here, doesn't make any of them right.  BTC seems to have very weak support, even at this level.  I for sure am holding off until $150 or even double digits hit.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:47:08 PM

Just becasue there are a lot of bulls on here, doesn't make any of them right.  BTC seems to have very weak support, even at this level.  I for sure am holding off until $150 or even double digits hit.
Weak? It must be what one has seen so far. When I got here it was WEAK. A pizza was 10,00 BTC. There were so few users that you knew about all of them. There were no exchanges, stores, hardware. When I look around now it's shocking how much adoption has taken place, truly shocking.

Bitcoin is now a global phenomenon and grows every day. I now can buy ANYTHING I want with bitcoin and even have the luxury of comparing prices at different stores. There is no stopping the train now.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:17:03 PM

I just paid my recent tmobile bill by exchanging to fiat.

stay away? then how would I pay extra bills laying around, the normal person including myself struggles so it should be more of how can I get more that coin instead while it still has value.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:19:47 PM

Weak? It must be what one has seen so far. When I got here it was WEAK. A pizza was 10,00 BTC. There were so few users that you knew about all of them. There were no exchanges, stores, hardware. When I look around now it's shocking how much adoption has taken place, truly shocking.

Bitcoin is now a global phenomenon and grows every day. I now can buy ANYTHING I want with bitcoin and even have the luxury of comparing prices at different stores. There is no stopping the train now.

as an early bird are you the lucky one that didn't sell his coins from a few years back? bitcoin at this point is strong but people think otherwise as they only look at the price.
lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:27:27 PM

I suggest you all stay a way from bitcoin, Patrick Byrne The CEO of Overstock is going to be forced to resign for his stupid mistake of keeping some bitcoins from bitpay, The error caused the company over 80% losses in 2014 & 2015.
Tim draper is humiliated by being called "bitcoin loser" by his friends of the billions club. Fortunately he still has billions.
The Fortress Investment Group LLC and Pantera capital are also being called "shitcoin investors" because of their foolish 20$ millions bitcoin investment plan.

If you don't know yet, "bitcoin" is a negative word in the real world, do not talk about "bitcoin" in family/friends gathering, you will be isolated and treated as "online criminals and ponzi sellers" for this foolish behavior.
No one want to lose money or be connected with internet laundering money after all. Especially don't talk about it in work, you might even get fired.
Most(99+%) big amount bitcoin early owners are criminals (hackers,drug dealers,scammer,pedophiles etc), do you want to make Mark Karpeles, Loaded, FBI etc.. even richer with your money? NO, then don't buy bitcoin!  

If you really have to cheat someone to buy your bags, Please do that to some one you don't know well, ie: scam some strangers & newbies on the internet forum to buy with a "train" "moon" false hope.
You might have already ruined your financial life, just don't mess up your real social life too.

Got fired for talking about Bitcoin last night
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/33u5gw/so_i_almost_got_fired_for_talking_about_bitcoin/
I won't think you are right...its true that the ceo is going to deposite a huge amount which can crash the value for some months but belive in it l.I am sure we can see again so many bubbles of $500-$600
ChuckBuck

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 04:43:49 PM

The price is weak comparatively to the all time high in 2013, but if you're comparing to the beginnings when it was worth less than pennies, it's reasonably strong.

This train hasn't even left the station if you think about it.  We got a long journey ahead.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
MF Doom

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:11:25 PM

I should have said PRICE support is weak.  BTC as a whole is strong, I agree with you there.  But price support/stability seems to still be a ways off.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:21:37 PM

I suggest you all stay a way from bitcoin, Patrick Byrne The CEO of Overstock is going to be forced to resign for his stupid mistake of keeping some bitcoins from bitpay, The error caused the company over 80% losses in 2014 & 2015.
Tim draper is humiliated by being called "bitcoin loser" by his friends of the billions club. Fortunately he still has billions.
The Fortress Investment Group LLC and Pantera capital are also being called "shitcoin investors" because of their foolish 20$ millions bitcoin investment plan.

If you don't know yet, "bitcoin" is a negative word in the real world, do not talk about "bitcoin" in family/friends gathering, you will be isolated and treated as "online criminals and ponzi sellers" for this foolish behavior.
No one want to lose money or be connected with internet laundering money after all. Especially don't talk about it in work, you might even get fired.
Most(99+%) big amount bitcoin early owners are criminals (hackers,drug dealers,scammer,pedophiles etc), do you want to make Mark Karpeles, Loaded, FBI etc.. even richer with your money? NO, then don't buy bitcoin!  

If you really have to cheat someone to buy your bags, Please do that to some one you don't know well, ie: scam some strangers & newbies on the internet forum to buy with a "train" "moon" false hope.
You might have already ruined your financial life, just don't mess up your real social life too.

Got fired for talking about Bitcoin last night
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/33u5gw/so_i_almost_got_fired_for_talking_about_bitcoin/

The richest guys in any economy will always be criminals that get way with it, no matter what currency we are talking about.
The good news is with BTC the system itself cannot be manipulated by said criminals.
ChuckBuck

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 05:40:24 PM

This train hasn't even left the station if you think about it. ...

Is this thing even safe?

Apologies, this is a safer train I'm assuming.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:05:17 PM

Whenever I see a new account on the newbie rank talking shit about BTC you automatically know is yet another alias of a guy that wants to make a quick buck by buying as lowest as possible, ad thinks his opinion will have an impact on the price.
MF Doom

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:16:44 PM

Whenever I see a new account on the newbie rank talking shit about BTC you automatically know is yet another alias of a guy that wants to make a quick buck by buying as lowest as possible, ad thinks his opinion will have an impact on the price.

I dont think anyone posting on here has any chance of impacting price.  He does make some valid points though.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:42:47 PM

OP is obviously a fucking dipshit. ( Probably tried his hand at bitcoin for 1 week, lost it all on gambling then just got pissy about it )

Bitcoin is a revolution to the world. The applications are limitless and it is a step in the right direction for currency of the future.

Honestly, I love everything about bitcoin.

I should be able to buy what i want, where i want, without anybody knowing anything about it but me and the vendor.

Regardless of what i'm buying, whether it's weed, clothes, e-cig stuff, games, programs. Doesn't matter.

Bitcoin allows everyone in the world to have access to world-wide currency... It connects people, and promotes economic thinking and positive advancement in technology...

OP You clearly aren't ready for bitcoin. You clearly need to go back to coin collecting and using a metal detector while the rest of us kickback and rake in this digital gold.

Bitcoin is here to stay. Just because a few people use it for nefarious purposes does not mean we all do.

That's like saying just because a murderer drives a honda, that all honda drivers are murderers that's about how broad of a statement you're claiming to make right now...Educate yourself before speaking.

BitBlitz

Activity: 285

Turning money into heat since 2011.

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:49:41 PM

Awesome!  More free investment advice from a newbie account with an axe to grind...   Roll Eyes

I see the value of Bitcoin, so I don't worry about the price...
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:08:01 PM

OP is someone who is very sensitive to peer pressure. Whatever his friends like he likes, and whatever they hate he hates. He believes his own thoughts and opinions do not matter and prefers to conform to the generally accepted norm. He does this because he wants to be liked and accepted by others, and is afraid that by speaking and forming his own opinion on matters he will lose respect from the dominant members of his social network. I feel sorry for you OP.

This x 10

People like the OP can't seem to form their own views without others of monetary power giving their opinion.

I prefer to look at things for myself and call it how I see it and not because someone else says this or that.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:41:22 PM

nlc crap

Whereas you are relegated to posting with anonymous newbie accounts before being deleted and ignored by the entire forum. Troll victory!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: