Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 07:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developer For Hire  (Read 339 times)
rubyrings311 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:23:50 PM

Can code in over 12 languages and many different environments. 14 years experience (since Slackware/Windows 3.1/Dos). Looking to make some extra cash since summer is almost here in the US on the East coast. I prefer languages and environments in Linux, but am comfortable in OS X/ VS/VB as well. Can Bring your ideas to life! Please pm me for pricing, as i do not charge hourly for projects. I charge a determined or mutually agreed amount. Deposit made with milestone payments released by you or an escrow service at major points in development. Please, NO LOWBALL PROJECTS: I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR PROJECTS WHERE USERS WANNA DO FIVE WEEKS WORTH OF WORK FOR 50 BUCKS. That is all BCT, Looking forward to speaking to you all!
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:56:51 AM

Any past/recent projects you have worked on ??

I might have few things to discuss with you...Looking forward to see your work!!!
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:05:21 AM

Can code in over 12 languages and many different environments. 14 years experience (since Slackware/Windows 3.1/Dos). Looking to make some extra cash since summer is almost here in the US on the East coast. I prefer languages and environments in Linux, but am comfortable in OS X/ VS/VB as well. Can Bring your ideas to life! Please pm me for pricing, as i do not charge hourly for projects. I charge a determined or mutually agreed amount. Deposit made with milestone payments released by you or an escrow service at major points in development. Please, NO LOWBALL PROJECTS: I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR PROJECTS WHERE USERS WANNA DO FIVE WEEKS WORTH OF WORK FOR 50 BUCKS. That is all BCT, Looking forward to speaking to you all!

give me ur skype details please
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:16:52 PM

THIS IS PYTHONPRO1337, confirmed scammer of over 750$

The way its written and the name of the users is identical.

Hey bitch, wheres my money? Want me to hand out your address too?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: