Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2019, 09:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopoker - Phil_ivy (Craig) real estate crook  (Read 1005 times)
truongs
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 54
Merit: 0


View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:59:05 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 10:47:29 AM by truongs
 #1

The old owner - Phil was a crook  that lied and left the site. New investors stepped up and will honor what the crook didn't.

so the site is cryptopoker.eu now and there is a new owner, as long as that crook stays away the site hopefully recovers.
1576056414
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1576056414

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1576056414
Reply with quote  #2

1576056414
Report to moderator
1576056414
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1576056414

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1576056414
Reply with quote  #2

1576056414
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1576056414
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1576056414

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1576056414
Reply with quote  #2

1576056414
Report to moderator
1576056414
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1576056414

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1576056414
Reply with quote  #2

1576056414
Report to moderator
asuryan180
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000


View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:52:41 AM
 #2

I won 3k chips in roulette, owner admitted max bet was too high but then kept making excuses to not pay.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016486.msg11228936#msg11228936

the dev himself checked everything and said there was nothing wrong, but the unprofessional owner keeps letting player harass me and even muted me...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016486.msg11229510#msg11229510

I see you released a chat log which is along the lines of what I was asking you to do which gives strength to your accusation mate, I stand by I have had as well as other players I have seen withdrawn 'poker winnings' without a hiccup granted mine was 0.1btc and not 3btc, but for some reason your roulette winnings do not seemed to have been honoured from what you have said and the logs.

If there was a problem with the roulette which it looks like there was you should have been offered some kind of deal at the very least. Also should not have been released without BETA testing to make sure what happened does not. Shame because it is a good site and the owner has spent a nice lump of funds getting it to where it is as you know so I know it would be a waste of time them trying to steal a few btc winnings when he has spent 30+btcs getting it to where it is  Huh

Anyway this is your best chance and getting some kind of deal/payment so hopefully it works out for all involved.

truongs
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 54
Merit: 0


View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:03:45 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 04:57:30 PM by truongs
 #3

I appreciated it, but as you saw ONLY after I won the owner comes saying the max bet should have been less.
There's nothing wrong with the wins. He just doesn't want to shell out the money.  If you don'tr wanna shell out that kind of money why have such high max bet? AND all he says is basically "won a lot must be a bug" but leaves roulette online. Obvious scam attempt.

Quote
he has spent 30+btcs getting it to where it is
That's what he claims he spent, he himself said there were hundreds of accounts spamming the free promo and that money goes back to him since he probably takes it back.

NOW they lowered the max bet amount. I still wouldn't trust one penny with the owner. His own dev checked everything, the code is public, but he insists on trying to get away it. Worst experience ever.
asuryan180
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000


View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:07:24 PM
 #4

I appreciated it, but as you saw ONLY after I won the owner comes saying the max bet should have been less.
There's nothing wrong with the wins. He just doesn't want to shell out the money.  If you don'tr wanna shell out that kind of money why have such high max bet? AND all he says is basically "won a lot must be a bug" but leaves roulette online. Obvious scam attempt.

Quote
he has spent 30+btcs getting it to where it is
That's what he claims he spent, he himself said there were hundreds of accounts spamming the free promo and that money goes back to him

NOW they lowered the max bet amount. I still wouldn't trust one penny with the owner. His own dev checked everything, the code is public, but he insists on trying to get away it. Worst experience ever.

Yes I see that in the logs but how come you pre empted they would not pay you because apparently you posted on the thread and chat before you tried to withdraw?

See him not wanting to shell out is what I can't work out, it is only a few bitcoin when he has put 30btc into if from reading some bits in just a month. He had that 6btc give away just a week ago plus the site must have been 10btc+.

I agree if the bet was to high that was not your problem you could have lost as well as won (more  chance of loss), like i said it was very silly of him to not release a BETA test and all of this would have been avoided.

I am sorry for your experience because it can't be good, you have done all you can now. ]

Take care!

truongs
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 54
Merit: 0


View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:12:37 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 01:08:22 AM by truongs
 #5

I appreciated it, but as you saw ONLY after I won the owner comes saying the max bet should have been less.
There's nothing wrong with the wins. He just doesn't want to shell out the money.  If you don'tr wanna shell out that kind of money why have such high max bet? AND all he says is basically "won a lot must be a bug" but leaves roulette online. Obvious scam attempt.

Quote
he has spent 30+btcs getting it to where it is
That's what he claims he spent, he himself said there were hundreds of accounts spamming the free promo and that money goes back to him

NOW they lowered the max bet amount. I still wouldn't trust one penny with the owner. His own dev checked everything, the code is public, but he insists on trying to get away it. Worst experience ever.

Yes I see that in the logs but how come you pre empted they would not pay you because apparently you posted on the thread and chat before you tried to withdraw?


Only sites that I know that can pay that kind of money with those kind of max payout are sites with 1k+ btc invested, like bitdice, so I just turned on my pessimist switch, and it seems to have been right.  

If it's just a misunderstanding I hope it gets resolved, otherwise I'm just glad to get sites like those exposed.


So in the chat logs you see him say roulette is broken, he won 6k chips and 27/30 spins. I was able to find out that was not true. He was up 1k chip and lost a lot more spins. So he lied to make an excuse to hold off on paying.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016486.msg11239182#msg11239182
there it is.  he tried blaming dev's roulette, which there was nothing wrong.
truongs
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 54
Merit: 0


View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:36:53 PM
 #6

email exchange

Quote
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: amir smith <jeslosmith44@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: honor winnings?
To: Support Paycoinpoker <paycoinpoker@gmail.com>


Great, you know I won fair and square. You are a scammer. Will update threads.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:29 PM, amir smith <jeslosmith44@gmail.com> wrote:

    there was nothing wrong with roulette, how can you even warp things in your mind so you become the victim? you are scamming

    On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:26 PM, amir smith <jeslosmith44@gmail.com> wrote:

        FUD? you sided with a player cursing me and muted me after I defended myself. It's the logs. If you hadn't muted me and done what you did there would be no need for this. You can choose to not honor it. Look how you handled a player winning, by harassing them with along with cryptosmoker.

        On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:23 PM, Support Paycoinpoker <paycoinpoker@gmail.com> wrote:

            Because of you I do not enjoy this site anymore. Your foul language. Your FUD on the forums and your just horrible negativity has really made this not any fun. I don't want to associate myself with people like you.

            On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 6:19 PM, amir smith <jeslosmith44@gmail.com> wrote:

                Hi, it's catreflex.  I'll let tomatocage know right away if you are willing.

                On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Support Paycoinpoker <paycoinpoker@gmail.com> wrote:

                    user name?

                    On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 6:00 PM, amir smith <jeslosmith44@gmail.com> wrote:

                        You know roulette is fair the dev showed your spins and it was not what you said.

                        So will you honor it?


truongs
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 54
Merit: 0


View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:00:55 PM
 #7

scammer shut the site down without paying. Everyone watch out for this crook in the future.
cryptosmoker
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 581
Merit: 250


View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:56:10 PM
 #8

Owner did not shut down site, and has been paying players.

Also, I made a post accusing truong of the one being a scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016486.msg11309013#msg11309013
deluxeCITY
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 500



View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:08:08 PM
 #9

Owner did not shut down site, and has been paying players.

Also, I made a post accusing truong of the one being a scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016486.msg11309013#msg11309013

He has been paying the smaller withdrawals but there is a fairly large withdrawal that he seems conveniently to have forgotten, creating a post and then publishing evidence are two different things friend. Also the OP was right because I tried to get on the site and couldn't it took me to an amazon redirect for a few days so that was shut down. I do think it was a nice site but have not and will not log back into it until things like this are sorted. 
cryptosmoker
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 581
Merit: 250


View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:11:16 PM
 #10

Owner did not shut down site, and has been paying players.

Also, I made a post accusing truong of the one being a scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016486.msg11309013#msg11309013

He has been paying the smaller withdrawals but there is a fairly large withdrawal that he seems conveniently to have forgotten, creating a post and then publishing evidence are two different things friend. Also the OP was right because I tried to get on the site and couldn't it took me to an amazon redirect for a few days so that was shut down. I do think it was a nice site but have not and will not log back into it until things like this are sorted.  

The site was off line for 12 hours or so.  However, he was not right - the owner did not shut down the site without paying.  To my knowledge, he is the only one that has not been paid - I think my post explains why that is.

I'm aware that making a post and publishing evidence are different things, not sure what your point is though.

Edit: I'm not sure exactly how long it was down for about a week ago - but not very long.
deluxeCITY
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 500



View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:32:07 PM
 #11

Owner did not shut down site, and has been paying players.

Also, I made a post accusing truong of the one being a scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016486.msg11309013#msg11309013

He has been paying the smaller withdrawals but there is a fairly large withdrawal that he seems conveniently to have forgotten, creating a post and then publishing evidence are two different things friend. Also the OP was right because I tried to get on the site and couldn't it took me to an amazon redirect for a few days so that was shut down. I do think it was a nice site but have not and will not log back into it until things like this are sorted.  

The site was off line for 12 hours or so.  However, he was not right - the owner did not shut down the site without paying.  To my knowledge, he is the only one that has not been paid - I think my post explains why that is.

I'm aware that making a post and publishing evidence are different things, not sure what your point is though.

Edit: I'm not sure exactly how long it was down for about a week ago - but not very long.

Make up your mind crypto shill. 12hours or so ^^ I am telling you it was over a couple of days because believe it or not I am sure because I was there when I tried logging in! Doesn't matter if one or 20 people never got paid the end result is the same a customer/player never got paid simple. You are aware making a post and publishing evidence are different yet you don't understand the point lol Here let me help you, truongs provided evidence and you provided a wall of text with no evidence that is my point... Ignored.
cryptosmoker
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 581
Merit: 250


View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:50:28 PM
 #12

You're right, I don't have chat logs or hard evidence.  He also doesn't have any evidence to disprove anything I've claimed.  There probably will never be evidence posted to prove one side is right or the other.  I'm just putting out there what I know - it's up to the people to decide for themselves (obviously you already have - and thats fine)

You are aware that making an accusation and "publishing evidence" are different right?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!