Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod making false accusations about me | Providing proof for Mod or admin  (Read 2484 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 04:33:47 PM

Is there a link to the TOS for these Microsoft licenses love to read that?

TOS is a matter of civil law anyway. Breaking TOS is not a crime but you may be held liable for damages, it is much different than criminal law. If every virtual good on this forum had to follow TOS there would be no virtual goods. Go read them, they virtually all exclude non-authorized retailers.

Not complaining about the civil TOS but the obvious criminal theft.  The scammer wants you to believe they own these MSDN/BizSpark/whatever subscriptions legally, yet they sell more keys than they have on that subscription.  So they are asking you to believe they are legally purchasing multiple copies of these thousand dollar subscriptions and selling the contents for hundreds.  They are just that charitable.  lol

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:14:46 PM

Is there a link to the TOS for these Microsoft licenses love to read that?

TOS is a matter of civil law anyway. Breaking TOS is not a crime but you may be held liable for damages, it is much different than criminal law. If every virtual good on this forum had to follow TOS there would be no virtual goods. Go read them, they virtually all exclude non-authorized retailers.

Not complaining about the civil TOS but the obvious criminal theft.  The scammer wants you to believe they own these MSDN/BizSpark/whatever subscriptions legally, yet they sell more keys than they have on that subscription.  So they are asking you to believe they are legally purchasing multiple copies of these thousand dollar subscriptions and selling the contents for hundreds.  They are just that charitable.  lol

Murky buckets.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 07:07:05 PM

You do know there are two types right?

No I don't, please explain it, so I know what sort of license terms I'm getting if I buy one of these. Better yet, post a copy of the license terms or an explanation of those terms from Microsoft as I did (for the other type?).

You will be getting retailed based keys just as if you are buying from best buy or target etc...

Please post a copy of your MSDN license terms that says that, or some sort of reference to it on Microsoft web site, because it isn't something I'm familiar with at all.

Well obviously I am not supposed to be selling them but I am. I am breaking their terms but I was just clarifying that Vod was making false accusations saying that it was a hacked msdn.

Its clear that sales of the keys are against their rules. People still sell it.

https://forum.raymond.cc/threads/the-legality-aspects-of-using-msdn-technet-subscription-license-and-the-ugly-truth.18251/
For those of you who sell/purchase a license key generated from a MSDN/Technet Subscription, here is a fact you should be aware of:

If Microsoft detects a lot of "unusual" behavior or "questionable" activities, they might decide to investigate. If the seller is caught, the seller's account will be canceled and the keys will be invalidated/blocked.

Hence, before you decide to sell/purchase a license key generated from a MSDN/Technet Subscription, be sure to think twice or thrice before taking that decision. It's a risk that you have to decide for yourself.

This sounds like what you are supposed to be doing:
https://mspartner.microsoft.com/en/hk/Pages/Licensing/Become-a-licensing-reseller.aspx#BecomeAreseller

Because your not, your violating the MSDN subscription terms of service... I believe these licenses will be blacklisted when/if Microsoft finds out.
and I would expect Vod may likely inform them...

You've also admitted in the post above that your not supposed to be selling them. For all of the above, I'm inclined to leave feedback to ensure others do not get dropped in the gutter when these licenses stop working.

Find a more ethical business practice...    Angry

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: