Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] The Halvening 2024 playing cards featuring Bitcointalk users  (Read 875 times)
ibminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1816
Merit: 2787

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 04:12:34 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2024, 12:11:17 AM by ibminer
Merited by El duderino_ (50), LFC_Bitcoin (28), klarki (22), fillippone (21), dkbit98 (20), BlackHatCoiner (16), LoyceV (12), ABCbits (8), DaveF (5), krogothmanhattan (5), vapourminer (2), JayJuanGee (2), DdmrDdmr (2), buwaytress (1), darxiaomi (1), mx12.levins (1)

Hello everyone! : )

I've designed a deck of standard poker size playing cards to commemorate the halvening/halving event, and various Bitcointalk users.

The design utilizes a card generator I've been working on to overlay a few basic BPIP/forum stats, as well as provides an AI generated image for each user. The prompts for the AI images are based on the top 10 nouns found in posts BPIP has parsed for a particular user, amongst some other keywords related to styling the AI image.
(Big thanks to theymos for the suggestion on using the top nouns of a user for the prompt. While it added some additional development work, I don't think the imagery I was generating before would have been as interesting. Smiley)

Each deck consists of 52 users who are assigned to cards based on their merit, activity, trust, or recognition scores. Stats for all users involved were refreshed and pulled from BPIP's DB on the day of halving (4/20).

Some details:
QR codes: One goes to the Bitcointalk profile page of the user, one goes to the BPIP profile page for the user.
Backs: Image shows a larger brick wall splitting open to a new [slightly smaller] brick wall.
3 extra cards in deck:
-A card that lists the date of halving & general Bitcoin market info. on the day of halving.
-A card explaining what "MATR" represents.
-Joker: For this sort of deck, I didn't want to put up a specific user or person here as a joker (although I had some thoughts! lol).
The joker card shows a person who has doubted Bitcoin in the past (i.e. a joker Tongue), whom has just realized the power of Bitcoin after seeing something on their phone. Wink

Sample Deck (Printed)
https://imgur.com/a/xoMYFfa
Note: This printed sample does not represent the set of users being sold, each deck below has a different lineup of users, with digital samples to view in the "Deck Choices" below.

Custom Tuck Box: I don't have a printed sample of this since I went with a clear plastic case on the sample print, but hopefully this helps to visualize it:

Deck Choices:
Description_________________________________Deck ID___________________
Top 52 Most Merit Users, all time.MM-TOP52Digital sample
Top 52 Most Activity Users, all time.MA-TOP52Digital sample
Top 52 Most Trust Users, all time.MT-TOP52Digital sample
Top 52 Most Recognized Users, all time.MR-TOP52Digital sample
Top 52 Most Merit, users registered between 2016-2017.MM-16-17Digital sample
Top 52 Most Merit, users registered between 2018-2019.MM-18-19Digital sample
Top 52 Most Merit, users registered between 2020-2021.MM-20-21Digital sample
Top 52 Most Merit, users registered between 2022-2024.MM-22-24Digital sample

Pricing / Options:
Option____________________________1-5 Decks*____6+ Decks*____
Standard Card w/ basic clear plastic case
(plain white tuck box also available)

.0007007BTC
($45USD)
.0005761BTC
($37USD)
Standard Card, w/ custom tuck box
custom tuck sample image

.0008556BTC
($55USD)
.0007311BTC
($47USD)
Gold Gilt Edge w/ basic clear plastic case
(plain white tuck box also available)

.0009023BTC
($58USD)
.0007778BTC
($50USD)
Gold Gilt Edge w/ custom tuck box
custom tuck sample image
.001073BTC
($69USD)
.0009489BTC
($61USD)

* Shipping is additional. For US orders: $10 USD. International shipping may vary, PM for a quote.
* 6+ discounts would only apply to the same deck with those specific set(s) of options.
* BTC price is subject to change on any large swings in USD/BTC... the printer only accepts fiat.

To place an order, please PM your deck choice(s), card option(s) & country for shipping estimate.
Custom decks specifying users for the halvening deck are no longer possible since info. had to be pulled on the day of halving.

(original post below)

Original post: http://loyce.club/archive/posts/6388/63880969.html

Hello everyone! : )

I'm going to try and be as straight to the point as I can, to avoid TLDR. Feel free to ask any questions through this thread or PM.

I've designed a deck of standard poker size playing cards, featuring Bitcointalk forum users, and centered around the halving event.

The design utilizes the BPIP card generator I've been working on to overlay a few basic stats, as well as provides an AI generated image for each user. The prompts for the AI images are based on the top 10 nouns found in posts BPIP has parsed for a particular user, amongst some other specifics related to styling the image.
(Big thanks to theymos for the suggestion on using the top nouns of a user for the prompt. While it added some additional development work, I don't think the imagery I was generating before would have been as interesting. : ))

My intent was to offer this as a commemorative deck of standard playing cards with one (maybe multiple) set(s) of users. The goal would be any deck(s) that are to be printed, would be generated at some point during the day of the halving, then sent to be printed afterwards. I was hopeful to have gotten to this post before now, but time has been an enemy.  : - \

QR codes: One goes to the Bitcointalk profile page of the user, one goes to the BPIP profile page for the user.

Backs: Represents a larger brick wall splitting open to a new [slightly smaller] brick wall.

Joker: For this sort of deck, I didn't want to put up a specific user or person here as a joker (although I had some thoughts! lol).
The joker card is meant to represent a person who has doubted Bitcoin in the past (i.e. a joker), whom has just realized the power of Bitcoin, seemingly after seeing something on their phone. ; )

The other 2 extra cards in the deck:
-A card explaining what "MATR" represents.
-A card that lists the date & general Bitcoin stats, which will also be collected on the day of the halving.

Custom users/decks: The generator can handle a specific CSV format, which would allow the choosing & order of users in a particular deck. Although, I can't guarantee every user requested will have posts in BPIP's DB for the 10 noun AI image. Inactive users from the pre-BPIP times may not have any posts collected. There are still ways to get an image here through AI, but this might depend on the level of interest, and amount of time I have to pre-generate and test custom decks before the day of halving, which looks to be 4/20/24.

** UPDATE ON CUSTOM DECKS - 4/17/24 is the cut off date for custom deck requests.
For customized decks, I need to get the list(s) together so I can be prepared for the day of halving to [smoothly] generate the final cards on the day of, and have the images ready to send to the printer for each deck.

The format would be (case sensitive): ProfileID,[A,K,Q,J,10-2],[hearts,diamonds,clubs,spades]
Example:
~
The first generation of a particular user on a card needs to go through all posts for that user, collect & count the top 10 nouns, send the prompt to the AI's API, then overlays the QR codes, basic stats, and card numbers/suits to create the image that gets sent to the printer.

Subsequent generations go much faster, but I'll need some time for any users I haven't already attempted to generate a card for. I'll need to set a cut-off date on accepting any custom lists at some point before the halving, maybe ~2-3 days, to give me & the generator some time for any new users that could get added into the mix.
---END UPDATE---

Sample printed deck
Note: This sample doesn't necessarily represent a deck that would be sold, as the lineup of users could be different. As an example, satoshi might end up as an ace in a deck I create! ; )
These are based on the top 52 users I [quickly] pulled from BPIP's "most merit" list (at the time the cards were generated) to get a sample sent to the printer.

For more images: https://imgur.com/a/xoMYFfa

https://talkimg.com/images/2024/03/31/VRUPg.png ----- https://talkimg.com/images/2024/04/05/VczHW.png

Pricing: As it stands now:
~
* Costs shown are per deck w/options listed. Shipping is additional and should be ~$9-10USD for US locations. Worldwide would be more, but may vary. BTC price is subject to change on any large swings in USD/BTC, the printer only accepts fiat.

For a custom tuck box, I don't have a printed sample of this since I went with a clear plastic case on the sample print, but hopefully this helps to visualize it:

https://talkimg.com/images/2024/04/03/Vyl5g.png

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 04:23:09 AM

ok so a deck of cards - and the buyer gets to pick the users?

price is fair considering each deck could be custom. I would be down to buy a deck or two.

I personally detest the stats used in the bpip site - it does not match the forums at all and while it has been explained why this happens, I still disagree with it being touted as the go to for looking at members here on the forums.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Eclipse33
Copper Member

Activity: 937
Merit: 417

Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 04:40:36 AM

These cards are SLICK.

Love the QR code integration. Too bad ECLIPSE is not a top 52 user  Wink.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
██████▄█▄██████████▀█████
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
██████████████▄███▄██████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 04:46:09 AM

These cards are SLICK.

in the category he used, you are #753

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2948

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 10:27:23 AM

This is fun, neat ideas! Consider me interested.

Eclipse33
Copper Member

Activity: 937
Merit: 417

Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 06:28:26 PM

These cards are SLICK.

I clearly have some work to do then to catch up.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
██████▄█▄██████████▀█████
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
██████████████▄███▄██████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
Bitbuddy60
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 09:10:18 PM

These cards are SLICK.

I'd buy 10 if I was in it.... :-)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 02:20:17 AM

These cards are SLICK.

from what I understand in the OP - each buyer can pick the users on the cards.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6250

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 04:06:47 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

1) I'll take one

2) The 9 of hearts is upside down in this image: https://imgur.com/ApPDc3M My OCD is now triggered.
2a) Why not use talkimg.com

3) What USD price point are you looking at the BTC.0006286 can vary a lot between now and then (hopefully up)

Gold gilt and/or custom boxes, tins, or other special features are doable, but would raise the cost per deck.

4) Is all of that on a case by case basis or do you have a general idea of options / cost.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ibminer (OP)
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 05:52:22 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2024, 06:04:28 PM by ibminer

ok so a deck of cards - and the buyer gets to pick the users?

price is fair considering each deck could be custom. I would be down to buy a deck or two.
~

Thank you, I appreciate the interest!  Yes, a buyer could pick their users for a custom deck.

IMO, I think it is a little more than just a deck of cards given all that is depicted on it, it's customizable, shows off the forum and its users, is bitcoin-related, and has a pretty cool design! Smiley

These cards are SLICK.

Love the QR code integration. Too bad ECLIPSE is not a top 52 user  Wink.

Thank you, I appreciate the interest and input!  Smiley

This is why I wanted to offer the option to customize, so people could have an option on who they'd want to see in their deck of cards.

My fears here were always cost because I assumed customized decks could always end up at the higher price point with < 5. Grouping orders under a few specific decks may have a higher chance at pushing the price point down on each deck, but the customization option may be a more enticing offer here even at the higher price point.

This is fun, neat ideas! Consider me interested.

Excellent, thank you for the interest!! Smiley

1) I'll take one
2) The 9 of hearts is upside down in this image: https://imgur.com/ApPDc3M My OCD is now triggered.
2a) Why not use talkimg.com
1) Excellent, thanks for the interest! Smiley
2) I thought I actually pulled those pictures out, as I noticed this in a few close-ups of that area, smh. I had flipped it to see the differences between the 6 & 9 upside down, but meant to turn it back before taking pictures!

2a) I did use it for the embedded image at least. Smiley

Honestly, I'm overall just more comfortable with imgur. I have years and years of images built up, and I also have a higher size limit to allow for bigger images, the ones you see on imgur would have not fit on Talkimg at the resolution I wanted to show here.

3) What USD price point are you looking at the BTC.0006286 can vary a lot between now and then (hopefully up)
Fair point. Smiley   The BTC prices listed would have came out to ~$45USD & ~$36USD, respectively, for the 2 price points listed. Shipping costs would be additional.

4) Is all of that on a case by case basis or do you have a general idea of options / cost.
I haven't fully calculated each option here, as there are several which would work with this deck, but I will get get some general estimates together.

I've also added an update to the OP on customized decks and provided a format for the list. The sooner I get any interested lists submitted, the better (explained in OP).

ibminer (OP)
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 04:37:32 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2024, 04:50:15 PM by ibminer

As it stands now,

Option____________________________1-5 Decks*____6+ Decks*____
Standard Card,
w/ clear plastic case or plain white tuck box

~.0006810BTC
($45USD)
.0005599BTC
($37USD)
Standard Card,
w/ custom tuck box (sample image)

~.0008323BTC
($55USD)
~.0007113BTC
($47USD)
Gold Gilt Edge,
w/ clear plastic case or plain white tuck box

~.0008782BTC
($58USD)
~.0007571BTC
($50USD)
Gold Gilt Edge,
w/ custom tuck box (sample image)

~.001045BTC
($69USD)
~.0009237BTC
($61USD)

* Costs shown are per deck w/options listed. Shipping is additional and should be ~$9-10USD for US locations. Worldwide would be more, but may vary. BTC price is subject to change on any large swings in USD/BTC, the printer only accepts fiat.

For a custom tuck box, I don't have a printed sample of this since I went with a clear plastic case on the sample print, but hopefully this helps to visualize it:

I'm not sure if it makes sense for a [WTS] type of thread yet, I don't want to accept any payments until on (or after) the day of halving, since I don't feel right taking any payments for images I don't yet have to send to the printer. I mainly want to ensure people have a chance to submit a custom deck list if they intend to order one, so I am prepared to get the images needed for printing.

Once the halving is over, custom decks may not really be possible unless the user has a card generated on the day of halving that I could re-use to send to the printer. I won't really be able to generate any new cards/users for this once the day of halving is over.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 04:57:11 PM
Merited by ibminer (2)

I would go for 2 decks

Standard Card,
w/ custom tuck box

and

Gold Gilt Edge,
w/ custom tuck box

Mine BTC @ kano.is
BTCOVERFIATS

Activity: 492
Merit: 43

Holder of last resort

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 05:46:25 PM

It's halving not halvening but cools cards nonetheless

FIAT IS DEAD TO ME. BITCOIN IS MULTI-GENERATIONAL SAVINGS. FEW UNDERSTAND. BITCOIN ONLY, NO SHITCOINS.
ibminer (OP)
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 05:55:04 PM

I would go for 2 decks
~
Excellent, thank you again! Smiley

It's halving not halvening but cools cards nonetheless
Thank you!

"Halvening" is another term that has been used for the halving. Either could be used, but everyone probably has an opinion on this. Smiley

Here is some basic history on it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5459106.0

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 06:06:43 PM

i think halvening has been used by those who didnt know what to call it and got the name wrong and because they used it, their followers did too and its spreading. Pretty sure it was never around prior to the ramp up to this halving.

it is much like that silly shiskabob symbol used by some to represent sats - the symbol literally means "bountiful" the exact opposite of Bitcoin as Bitcoin is limited with a very hard cap.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
ibminer (OP)
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 04:43:46 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

i think halvening has been used by those who didnt know what to call it and got the name wrong and because they used it, their followers did too and its spreading. Pretty sure it was never around prior to the ramp up to this halving.

it is much like that silly shiskabob symbol used by some to represent sats - the symbol literally means "bountiful" the exact opposite of Bitcoin as Bitcoin is limited with a very hard cap.

I've typically used "halving" myself in conversations, but the term "halvening" has been around for quite a while, at least since 2012.

It's an easy design change if "halving" is more appropriate, I just saw "halvening" as a fun way to describe the halving, but it's definitely not a new term.  Smiley

DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6250

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 11:42:17 PM

halving
halvening
When it sucks even more to be a small home miner.

Would it be possible to do a run of just 1 card? i.e. 50 ace of spades with just me on it?

Was thinking it might be a cool business card type thing.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ibminer (OP)
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 05:52:54 PM
Merited by DaveF (3)

halving
halvening
When it sucks even more to be a small home miner.

Hah, I hear ya! ... but hopefully any mined BTC will be appreciated!  Wink

Would it be possible to do a run of just 1 card? i.e. 50 ace of spades with just me on it?

This is possible. I hadn't really thought of them as being a possible business card, but the generator will ultimately generate whatever the CSV tells it.

It would still need to end up as 55 total cards though, can't do any less with the printer.

ibminer (OP)
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 06:54:37 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2024, 10:34:16 PM by ibminer
Merited by LoyceV (8)

At this point, I'll have to set a cut-off date for any custom lists/decks for April 17th, 2024, to give me enough time to set things up for generating cards on the halving.

The lists/decks I'm starting with, so I have them available, are based on "Most Merit", and does grouping based on various registration dates, basically every 2 years (seen below).

There are 3 decks at the bottom of this list which have wider spans of time on registration dates, to try and get a more scattered set of users in each. These may make more sense than the every 2 years grouping(s), but I ultimately wanted to get as many users as I could into various decks. I'm still trying to do a few more lists, which probably would not use the registration date at all. I'm not really sure yet how many of these will make sense being put up for sale and printed, too many decks could become annoying to choose! Cheesy

MOST MERIT, TOP 52, users registered between 2009-2011
Code:
theymos,35,A,spades
gmaxwell,11425,A,hearts
cygan,27470,A,diamonds
satoshi,3,A,clubs
cAPSLOCK,35501,K,spades
OgNasty,18321,K,hearts
Hal,2436,K,diamonds
vapourminer,33156,K,clubs
qwk,24140,Q,spades
Vod,30747,Q,hearts
infofront,41175,Q,diamonds
Elwar,554,Q,clubs
marcus_of_augustus,4190,J,spades
A-Bolt,33631,J,hearts
Gavin%20Andresen,224,J,diamonds
SaltySpitoon,38894,J,clubs
laszlo,143,10,spades
TECSHARE,15728,10,hearts
kano,36044,10,diamonds
malevolent,23092,10,clubs
BitcoinFX,30,9,spades
jbreher,28719,9,hearts
-ck,19971,9,diamonds
Shawshank,42880,9,clubs
Phinnaeus%20Gage,24792,8,spades
Wekkel,48481,8,hearts
smoothie,25960,8,diamonds
grue,5797,8,clubs
GameKyuubi,26945,7,spades
phantastisch,18312,7,hearts
Balthazar,23324,7,diamonds
piotr_n,12089,7,clubs
ThomasV,3137,6,spades
goatpig,7811,6,hearts
dooglus,3420,6,diamonds
proudhon,9636,6,clubs
fronti,34692,5,spades
cr1776,38627,5,hearts
coblee,20651,5,diamonds
tvbcof,29708,5,clubs
ocminer,43526,4,spades
becoin,20648,4,hearts
jackjack,21053,4,diamonds
lightlord,30541,4,clubs
John%20(John%20K.),31288,3,spades
Tomatocage,37522,3,hearts
Anon136,3028,3,diamonds
HostFat,203,3,clubs
smooth,13813,2,spades
P_Shep,47656,2,hearts
Syke,576,2,diamonds
Luke-Jr,3318,2,clubs

MOST MERIT, TOP 52, users registered between 2012-13
Code:
xhomerx10,120694,A,spades
philipma1957,64507,A,hearts
Pmalek,112493,A,diamonds
stompix,164749,A,clubs
d5000,85033,K,spades
Torque,163318,K,hearts
jeremypwr,137185,K,diamonds
Hueristic,198573,K,clubs
DannyHamilton,60820,Q,spades
joker_josue,97582,Q,hearts
JimboToronto,128156,Q,diamonds
franky1,65837,Q,clubs
Paashaas,169384,J,spades
jojo69,49008,J,hearts
Welsh,84521,J,diamonds
babo,65636,J,clubs
odolvlobo,62955,10,spades
yogg,140827,10,hearts
DooMAD,175361,10,diamonds
Carlton%20Banks,64205,10,clubs
Foxpup,55384,9,spades
gentlemand,155345,9,hearts
Lauda,101872,9,diamonds
Cyrus,78147,9,clubs
mprep,51173,8,spades
hilariousandco,164822,8,hearts
gbianchi,140582,8,diamonds
ibminer,84866,8,clubs
Buchi-88,204821,7,spades
mindrust,176777,7,hearts
lightfoot,148567,7,diamonds
Timelord2067,131361,7,clubs
Mitchell,113670,6,spades
HairyMaclairy,181806,6,hearts
Richy_T,67210,6,diamonds
600watt,88912,6,clubs
arulbero,170072,5,spades
EFS,140584,5,hearts
HeRetiK,99837,5,diamonds
TheNewAnon135246,153656,5,clubs
Dabs,54791,4,spades
sidehack,130792,4,hearts
DrBeer,201654,4,diamonds
TMAN,98986,4,clubs
Arriemoller,159292,3,spades
DaRude,89580,3,hearts
Lesbian%20Cow,206143,3,diamonds
Flying%20Hellfish,79608,3,clubs
ChartBuddy,110685,2,spades
alexrossi,86549,2,hearts
CoinEraser,65716,2,diamonds
wwzsocki,131333,2,clubs

MOST MERIT, TOP 52, users registered between 2014-15
Code:
LoyceV,459836,A,spades
pooya87,379147,A,hearts
JayJuanGee,252510,A,diamonds
LFC_Bitcoin,379487,A,clubs
suchmoon,234771,K,spades
nutildah,317618,K,hearts
ABCbits,359716,K,diamonds
TryNinja,557798,K,clubs
The%20Sceptical%20Chymist,487418,Q,spades
achow101,290195,Q,hearts
NeuroticFish,257071,Q,diamonds
DaveF,300014,Q,clubs
OmegaStarScream,375981,J,spades
Lucius,533583,J,hearts
BobLawblaw,569455,J,diamonds
mocacinno,405464,J,clubs
yahoo62278,355846,10,spades
Last%20of%20the%20V8s,479624,10,hearts
ranochigo,334898,10,diamonds
Toxic2040,239406,10,clubs
LeGaulois,507856,9,spades
xandry,382413,9,hearts
AB%20de%20Royse777,366632,9,diamonds
Biodom,223922,9,clubs
minerjones,346731,8,spades
klarki,407174,8,hearts
bitbollo,364070,8,diamonds
sirazimuth,372243,8,clubs
SFR10,521899,7,spades
DarkStar_,507936,7,hearts
bitebits,305983,7,diamonds
examplens,314792,7,clubs
jackg,543626,6,spades
hilariousetc,397737,6,hearts
BitMaxz,525056,6,diamonds
seoincorporation,334783,6,clubs
HI-TEC99,325680,5,spades
BitcoinGirl.Club,662330,5,hearts
willi9974,216582,5,diamonds
actmyname,465017,5,clubs
NotFuzzyWarm,289817,4,spades
bob123,579628,4,hearts
Jet%20Cash,698159,4,diamonds
Quickseller,358020,4,clubs
eddie13,580327,3,spades
BitcoinPenny,352429,3,hearts
Real-Duke,405482,3,diamonds
Betwrong,402366,3,clubs
Globb0,244243,2,spades
TwitchySeal,538922,2,hearts
dwyane36,662559,2,diamonds
jack0m,239328,2,clubs

MOST MERIT, TOP 52, users registered between 2016-17
Code:
o_e_l_e_o,1188543,A,spades
El%20duderino_,1067333,A,hearts
icopress,1137579,A,diamonds
dkbit98,1410401,A,clubs
GazetaBitcoin,1285797,K,spades
Hhampuz,881377,K,hearts
bitmover,1554927,K,diamonds
nc50lc,1237156,K,clubs
hosseinimr93,995810,Q,spades
HCP,867786,Q,hearts
witcher_sense,1433865,Q,diamonds
CryptopreneurBrainboss,1052091,Q,clubs
AlcoHoDL,998490,J,spades
Plutosky,1237522,J,hearts
tranthidung,1292764,J,diamonds
mk4,886521,J,clubs
hugeblack,1059082,10,spades
buwaytress,901859,10,hearts
krogothmanhattan,1000199,10,diamonds
TheBeardedBaby,1291828,10,clubs
Rath_,1169179,9,spades
Lafu,805820,9,hearts
ChiBitCTy,904524,9,diamonds
Julien_Olynpic,1166480,9,clubs
sportsbet.io,832366,8,spades
d_eddie,1027694,8,hearts
khaled0111,1012655,8,diamonds
ivomm,895810,8,clubs
Coding%20Enthusiast,879277,7,spades
mole0815,1424178,7,hearts
duesoldi,937020,7,diamonds
nullius,976210,7,clubs
VB1001,1138727,6,spades
Trofo,1099980,6,hearts
BitcoinBunny,1153445,6,diamonds
Saint-loup,975910,6,clubs
Xal0lex,1068464,5,spades
Ale88,932931,5,hearts
Paolo.Demidov,1422438,5,diamonds
marlboroza,787736,5,clubs
dragonvslinux,1170966,4,spades
Goran_,1039323,4,hearts
MoparMiningLLC,1478835,4,diamonds
bct_ail,963640,4,clubs
Coin-1,1133335,3,spades
sabotag3x,846936,3,hearts
hatshepsut93,821995,3,diamonds
aysg76,809633,3,clubs
skarais,943729,2,spades
Best_Change,1073450,2,hearts
Chikito,938833,2,diamonds
bitcoinPsycho,1105439,2,clubs

MOST MERIT, TOP 52, users registered between 2018-19
Code:
fillippone,1852120,A,spades
Symmetrick,2627711,A,hearts
DdmrDdmr,1582324,A,diamonds
1miau,2143453,A,clubs
NotATether,2739424,K,spades
mikeywith,2033515,K,hearts
Rikafip,2658890,K,diamonds
zasad%40,2654005,K,clubs
DireWolfM14,2003859,Q,spades
lovesmayfamilis,1982152,Q,hearts
jokers10,2497429,Q,diamonds
RickDeckard,1681586,Q,clubs
shahzadafzal,1634314,J,spades
Husna%20QA,1827294,J,hearts
Lakai01,1724800,J,diamonds
famososMuertos,1593137,J,clubs
Bthd,1836948,10,spades
FatFork,2738899,10,hearts
abhiseshakana,1878246,10,diamonds
The%20Cryptovator,1980983,10,clubs
Upgrade00,2423488,9,spades
mu_enrico,1574226,9,hearts
morvillz7z,1825672,9,diamonds
Little%20Mouse,2344286,9,clubs
seek3r,2722098,8,spades
madnessteat,1894120,8,hearts
garlonicon,2552182,8,diamonds
PrimeNumber7,2561166,8,clubs
yhiaali3,2168312,7,spades
YOSHIE,2363935,7,hearts
Bitcasino.io%20Support,2087138,7,diamonds
Tytanowy%20Janusz,1925869,7,clubs
safar1980,1626490,6,spades
taikuri13,1855828,6,hearts
cryptofrka,1862043,6,diamonds
asche,1580039,6,clubs
vjudeu,2718018,5,spades
TopTort777,1750589,5,hearts
Kavelj22,2443746,5,diamonds
GrosWesh,1795724,5,clubs
Soonandwaite,2527697,4,spades
Snork1979,2118956,4,hearts
efialtis,2597426,4,diamonds
Stalker22,2739454,4,clubs
Mbitr,1781771,3,spades
Unsoldier,2593173,3,hearts
Husires,1701092,3,diamonds
mandown,2546135,3,clubs
Heisenberg_Hunter,1564795,2,spades
shasan,1883627,2,hearts
notblox1,2015418,2,diamonds
The0ldl_lser,2263197,2,clubs

MOST MERIT, TOP 52, users registered between 2020-21
Code:
BlackHatCoiner,2775483,A,spades
n0nce,3373858,A,hearts
Charles-Tim,2776678,A,diamonds
bullrun2024bro,2744352,A,clubs
OutOfMemory,2755547,K,spades
Hispo,2850161,K,hearts
Poker%20Player,2836461,K,diamonds
paid2,3373825,K,clubs
PrivacyG,3322606,Q,spades
ImThour,2775128,Q,hearts
Disruptivas,2817209,Q,diamonds
PawGo,2833295,Q,clubs
Agbe,3419144,J,spades
_BlackStar,2867307,J,hearts
execijutiere,2830659,J,diamonds
baeva,3120651,J,clubs
MK-74,2925824,10,spades
sam00,2864880,10,hearts
Oshosondy,2819049,10,diamonds
_act_,3254306,10,clubs
Rruchi%20man,2863343,9,spades
Cricktor,3253914,9,hearts
Gencecikmen,3377868,9,diamonds
Hamza2424,2811340,9,clubs
blue%20Snow,2772969,8,spades
KingsDen,3333894,8,hearts
Sandra_hakeem,3405459,8,diamonds
Peanutswar,2762272,8,clubs
Zlantann,3371296,7,spades
meser%23,2855320,7,hearts
W%20Jr.,2886678,7,diamonds
darxiaomi,2812492,7,clubs
nullama,3336840,6,spades
decodx,2745549,6,hearts
Silence%20Scream,3421100,6,diamonds
ZekiBeyy,2925298,6,clubs
Cookdata,3383763,5,spades
MrCryptHodl,2938510,5,hearts
Lillominato89,2796662,5,diamonds
Despairo,2793306,5,clubs
Davidvictorson,3344451,4,spades
Luzin,2813627,4,hearts
Crypto%20Library,3418694,4,diamonds
Synchronice,3371484,4,clubs
Ahli38,3412191,3,spades
Apocollapse,2789534,3,hearts
SquirrelJulietGarden,2810042,3,diamonds
SmartGold01,3423588,3,clubs
Ondekinecakabilirim,3165183,2,spades
MAAManda,2747752,2,hearts
MrMojoRising26,2819174,2,diamonds
SatoPrincess,3380863,2,clubs

MOST MERIT, TOP 52, users registered between 22-24
Code:
PowerGlove,3486361,A,spades
Jossque,3449242,A,hearts
Turbartuluk,3527653,A,diamonds
satscraper,3442679,A,clubs
Z-tight,3434176,K,spades
Die_empty,3485266,K,hearts
light_warrior,3462000,K,diamonds
apogio,3540187,K,clubs
Zaguru12,3483703,Q,spades
Learn%20Bitcoin,3506304,Q,hearts
virginorange,3513868,Q,diamonds
eightdots,3468511,Q,clubs
Hyphen(-),3451027,J,spades
un_rank,3471165,J,hearts
Asiska02,3452791,J,diamonds
ThemePen,3470490,J,clubs
AHOYBRAUSE,3442536,10,spades
citb0in,3491915,10,hearts
Nwada001,3489395,10,diamonds
Ryu_Ar1,3430388,10,clubs
GxSTxV,3441086,9,spades
EarnOnVictor,3491360,9,hearts
Uruhara,3478074,9,diamonds
Majestic-milf,3454941,9,clubs
LDL,3511520,8,spades
Mate2237,3471145,8,hearts
Oluwa-btc,3434908,8,diamonds
YodasRedRocket,3442614,8,clubs
Cantsay,3435148,7,spades
GiftedMAN,3454934,7,hearts
SOKO-DEKE,3484325,7,diamonds
Franctoshi,3458615,7,clubs
Dunamisx,3436684,6,spades
348Judah,3483165,6,hearts
Frankolala,3472516,6,diamonds
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange,3509753,6,clubs
Fiatless,3519361,5,spades
Lida93,3474400,5,hearts
DaNNy001,3475454,5,diamonds
Nheer,3534475,5,clubs
bastisisca,3481010,4,spades
SirJohnVonSlotty,3519432,4,hearts
Mia%20Chloe,3558380,4,diamonds
criptoevangelista,3575638,4,clubs
Yamane_Keto,3530127,3,spades
Mustang%20Shelby,3474810,3,hearts
Hatchy,3546931,3,diamonds
sokani,3520902,3,clubs
BABY%20SHOES,3447699,2,spades
Outhue,3442794,2,hearts
Obari,3504269,2,diamonds
CryptSafe,3450523,2,clubs

--Wider year spans--
MOST MERIT, TOP 52, users registered between 2009-13
Code:
theymos,35,A,spades
gmaxwell,11425,A,hearts
xhomerx10,120694,A,diamonds
philipma1957,64507,A,clubs
cygan,27470,K,spades
Pmalek,112493,K,hearts
satoshi,3,K,diamonds
stompix,164749,K,clubs
d5000,85033,Q,spades
cAPSLOCK,35501,Q,hearts
Torque,163318,Q,diamonds
jeremypwr,137185,Q,clubs
Hueristic,198573,J,spades
DannyHamilton,60820,J,hearts
joker_josue,97582,J,diamonds
JimboToronto,128156,J,clubs
franky1,65837,10,spades
Paashaas,169384,10,hearts
jojo69,49008,10,diamonds
OgNasty,18321,10,clubs
Welsh,84521,9,spades
babo,65636,9,hearts
Hal,2436,9,diamonds
vapourminer,33156,9,clubs
qwk,24140,8,spades
odolvlobo,62955,8,hearts
yogg,140827,8,diamonds
DooMAD,175361,8,clubs
Carlton%20Banks,64205,7,spades
Foxpup,55384,7,hearts
Vod,30747,7,diamonds
gentlemand,155345,7,clubs
Lauda,101872,6,spades
Cyrus,78147,6,hearts
infofront,41175,6,diamonds
mprep,51173,6,clubs
hilariousandco,164822,5,spades
gbianchi,140582,5,hearts
ibminer,84866,5,diamonds
Buchi-88,204821,5,clubs
mindrust,176777,4,spades
Elwar,554,4,hearts
marcus_of_augustus,4190,4,diamonds
A-Bolt,33631,4,clubs
lightfoot,148567,3,spades
Gavin%20Andresen,224,3,hearts
Timelord2067,131361,3,diamonds
Mitchell,113670,3,clubs
HairyMaclairy,181806,2,spades
SaltySpitoon,38894,2,hearts
Richy_T,67210,2,diamonds
600watt,88912,2,clubs

MOST MERIT, TOP 52, users registered between 2014-18
Code:
o_e_l_e_o,1188543,A,spades
LoyceV,459836,A,hearts
fillippone,1852120,A,diamonds
El%20duderino_,1067333,A,clubs
DdmrDdmr,1582324,K,spades
pooya87,379147,K,hearts
JayJuanGee,252510,K,diamonds
LFC_Bitcoin,379487,K,clubs
suchmoon,234771,Q,spades
nutildah,317618,Q,hearts
icopress,1137579,Q,diamonds
ABCbits,359716,Q,clubs
dkbit98,1410401,J,spades
TryNinja,557798,J,hearts
The%20Sceptical%20Chymist,487418,J,diamonds
1miau,2143453,J,clubs
achow101,290195,10,spades
GazetaBitcoin,1285797,10,hearts
NeuroticFish,257071,10,diamonds
mikeywith,2033515,10,clubs
DaveF,300014,9,spades
OmegaStarScream,375981,9,hearts
Hhampuz,881377,9,diamonds
bitmover,1554927,9,clubs
Lucius,533583,8,spades
BobLawblaw,569455,8,hearts
nc50lc,1237156,8,diamonds
hosseinimr93,995810,8,clubs
mocacinno,405464,7,spades
yahoo62278,355846,7,hearts
Last%20of%20the%20V8s,479624,7,diamonds
HCP,867786,7,clubs
witcher_sense,1433865,6,spades
DireWolfM14,2003859,6,hearts
lovesmayfamilis,1982152,6,diamonds
ranochigo,334898,6,clubs
Toxic2040,239406,5,spades
CryptopreneurBrainboss,1052091,5,hearts
AlcoHoDL,998490,5,diamonds
LeGaulois,507856,5,clubs
Plutosky,1237522,4,spades
tranthidung,1292764,4,hearts
xandry,382413,4,diamonds
AB%20de%20Royse777,366632,4,clubs
Biodom,223922,3,spades
mk4,886521,3,hearts
minerjones,346731,3,diamonds
hugeblack,1059082,3,clubs
klarki,407174,2,spades
bitbollo,364070,2,hearts
sirazimuth,372243,2,diamonds
buwaytress,901859,2,clubs

MOST MERIT, TOP 52,  users registered between 2019-24
Code:
Symmetrick,2627711,A,spades
BlackHatCoiner,2775483,A,hearts
NotATether,2739424,A,diamonds
Rikafip,2658890,A,clubs
n0nce,3373858,K,spades
Charles-Tim,2776678,K,hearts
bullrun2024bro,2744352,K,diamonds
zasad%40,2654005,K,clubs
PowerGlove,3486361,Q,spades
OutOfMemory,2755547,Q,hearts
FatFork,2738899,Q,diamonds
Hispo,2850161,Q,clubs
Poker%20Player,2836461,J,spades
paid2,3373825,J,hearts
seek3r,2722098,J,diamonds
garlonicon,2552182,J,clubs
PrimeNumber7,2561166,10,spades
PrivacyG,3322606,10,hearts
vjudeu,2718018,10,diamonds
ImThour,2775128,10,clubs
Jossque,3449242,9,spades
Disruptivas,2817209,9,hearts
Turbartuluk,3527653,9,diamonds
Soonandwaite,2527697,9,clubs
PawGo,2833295,8,spades
efialtis,2597426,8,hearts
Stalker22,2739454,8,diamonds
Unsoldier,2593173,8,clubs
mandown,2546135,7,spades
satscraper,3442679,7,hearts
Agbe,3419144,7,diamonds
_BlackStar,2867307,7,clubs
execijutiere,2830659,6,spades
baeva,3120651,6,hearts
MK-74,2925824,6,diamonds
Unbunplease,2597241,6,clubs
Jawhead999,2578892,5,spades
Ulven,2561049,5,hearts
sam00,2864880,5,diamonds
Oshosondy,2819049,5,clubs
Smartvirus,2737799,4,spades
_act_,3254306,4,hearts
Rruchi%20man,2863343,4,diamonds
geophphreigh,2652924,4,clubs
Cricktor,3253914,3,spades
Gencecikmen,3377868,3,hearts
Hamza2424,2811340,3,diamonds
FP91G,2724574,3,clubs
blue%20Snow,2772969,2,spades
KingsDen,3333894,2,hearts
Sandra_hakeem,3405459,2,diamonds
Z-tight,3434176,2,clubs

buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 07:40:20 PM
Merited by ibminer (3)

Hello OP! I wish I spent more time in here!

Looks like I might have a bit of silly fun with these. I run through cheap decks a lot (rough play) but not sure I've ever bought a collectible deck, and I'll ignore that they shouldn't be played with to maintain condition eh? Consider naming the decks you've come up with today, might be easier to order?

For now I'll take:
1x Standard, custom box
1x Gilt, custom box

I'll send a custom list by your deadline. PM you with payment qs =)

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██