Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BitPoker.io - A New Poker Experience! - Levelled Faucet - LAUNCH GIVEAWAY ★  (Read 15931 times)
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:52:45 PM

I have won in Saturday free roll 10 M and got first place for 6.5 M satoshi
But, my withdrawal was failed to my wallet
I've sent email to the support mail but never get respond until now
Anything wrong?

congratulation for winning that freeroll tournament, admin is busy person and will come back later maybe in a day or can take up to a week to resolve this issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 04:21:59 PM

I've sent email to the support mail but never get respond until now
Anything wrong?

Nothing wrong, the admin here is not the type of person that take on complaints seriously. If you take a look at few pages back, I have constantly complaints about the minimum required players to start the game but it has not been taken into consideration yet.

You will need to constantly sending them email to make them aware of the withdrawal

admin is busy person

Not actually an excuses, He claimed that 99% of the withdrawal is instant. This is completely missleading because the guy above hasnt got his withdrawal yet since saturday ( thats 60 hours+ btw )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:56:09 PM

congratulation for winning that freeroll tournament, admin is busy person and will come back later maybe in a day or can take up to a week to resolve this issue.

thanks dude  Smiley
hope he will respond that quickly

Nothing wrong, the admin here is not the type of person that take on complaints seriously. If you take a look at few pages back, I have constantly complaints about the minimum required players to start the game but it has not been taken into consideration yet.

You will need to constantly sending them email to make them aware of the withdrawal

yeah i will wait the response by admin

maybe it just 0.06 BTC, but i hope the problem will be resolved and never happen again

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mod.Bitpoker.io

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 07:32:16 PM

thanks dude  Smiley

maybe it just 0.06 BTC, but i hope the problem will be resolved and never happen again

Withdrawals are instant and working fine now (just tried it myself).
It looks like some previous withdrawals have to be processed manually by the admin.
i've notified him about this and he will process them a.s.a.p.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 
Cya at the tables! Grin
somuchee

Activity: 837
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:37:16 PM

just make withdrawal 30mins ago . under my transaction log , theres no TXID . is withdrawal instant or manual .
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:01:30 AM

It looks like some previous withdrawals have to be processed manually by the admin.

Cya at the tables! Grin

thanks moderator
hope it can be resolved  Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:40:25 AM

thanks dude  Smiley

Cya at the tables! Grin

Can you confirm how the referral bonus is paid (real-time, daily, weekly)? I tested it with a second account just to be sure it works properly, but saw zero credits after a few days.

FWIW, I always test systems before trusting because I've found a LOT of miscoded things in the past. One dice site (I'm sure it's down now), for example, was shaving off around 80% of the investors' earnings due to a bug in the code that was never caught until I analyzed the effects during a slow period and charted it out.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:21:02 PM

Cya at the tables! Grin

hello mods
how long it takes to repaired?
i think it almost spend 4 days to the processing withdrawal for just 0.06 btc

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
somuchee

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:59:50 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 08:11:32 PM by somuchee

Cya at the tables! Grin

hello mods
how long it takes to repaired?
i think it almost spend 4 days to the processing withdrawal for just 0.06 btc

is the withdrawal only works on amount which is less than 0.01btc . i did made 2 withdrawal only 0.0015 go thru but not the
0.035 (winning from the 10mil freeroll on 2nd pos) . email sent to support , yet to have reply . plx advise
http://prntscr.com/79imdl
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:22:24 AM

I have a similar issue, but my small withdrawal is hung up while the larger has gone through.

Admin - CAN YOU PLEASE CANCEL MY PENDING withdrawal from 20 May?!?

The address I provided is apparently compromised at Bitfinex' end, and feeds to some hacker's account ... lol. If you could cancel that pending transaction and make the chips available, I would be most appreciative.

My username is: Indamuck
This is in reference to a pending withdrawal from 20 May for 0.0135 btc.

This notice was put out by Bitfinex soon after i had submitted the withdrawal request:

"Urgent action required
Posted: 21 May 22:21

Dear Customer although we keep over 99.5% of users' BTC deposits in secure multisig wallets, the small remaining amount in coins in our hot wallet are theoretically vulnerable to attack. We believe that our hot wallet keys might have been compromised and ask that all of our customer cease depositing cryptocurrency to old deposits addresses. We are in the process of creating a new hot wallet and will advise within the next few hours. Although this incident is unfortunate, its scale is small and will be fully absorbed by the company. Thanks a lot for your patience and comprehension. Bitfinex Team"
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:18:03 AM

I have a similar issue, but my small withdrawal is hung up while the larger has gone through.

Admin - CAN YOU PLEASE CANCEL MY PENDING withdrawal from 20 May?!?

The address I provided is apparently compromised at Bitfinex' end, and feeds to some hacker's account ... lol. If you could cancel that pending transaction and make the chips available, I would be most appreciative.

My username is: Indamuck
This is in reference to a pending withdrawal from 20 May for 0.0135 btc.

This notice was put out by Bitfinex soon after i had submitted the withdrawal request:

"Urgent action required
Posted: 21 May 22:21

Dear Customer although we keep over 99.5% of users' BTC deposits in secure multisig wallets, the small remaining amount in coins in our hot wallet are theoretically vulnerable to attack. We believe that our hot wallet keys might have been compromised and ask that all of our customer cease depositing cryptocurrency to old deposits addresses. We are in the process of creating a new hot wallet and will advise within the next few hours. Although this incident is unfortunate, its scale is small and will be fully absorbed by the company. Thanks a lot for your patience and comprehension. Bitfinex Team"

Has your address changed yet? What's weird is I got the same email, and as of today, all of my deposit addresses across all three coins are still the same as they were before the notice was put out. And I made a couple small deposits to them today to test and they are still being credited as they should.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:28:30 AM

So is this site legit?

What kind of software/client does it use?

What games/stakes are offered?

What kind of promotions are there?

Thanks a lot, you are looking at a potential customer here!
Indamuck

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:35:31 AM

Has your address changed yet? What's weird is I got the same email, and as of today, all of my deposit addresses across all three coins are still the same as they were before the notice was put out. And I made a couple small deposits to them today to test and they are still being credited as they should.

I've been able to identify at least 3 deposits that did not get credited to my account. It may be that I've been using much 'older' addresses than you. I've been a Bitfinex customer for almost two years I think. Anyway, I used a new address today and it worked fine. Still, keep encountering issues like this withdrawal from Bitpoker.io that I would like to CANCEL and redirect to another wallet.
Indamuck

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:38:43 AM

So is this site legit?

Where do you play poker Xiaoxiao, and under what handle?

I play at almost all the btc sites ... and your recent several posts on the poker-related threads smell more like signature spam than real questions.

I'm calling bs ...
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:42:00 AM

So is this site legit?

Where do you play poker Xiaoxiao, and under what handle?

I play at almost all the btc sites ... and your recent several posts on the poker-related threads smell more like signature spam than real questions.

I'm calling bs ...

Yeah okay  Roll Eyes  Asking the most legit and important questions is spam....  Roll Eyes

Of course I try to play at more sites, because there aren't too much bitcoin poker games going on compared to fiat.
Indamuck

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:56:53 PM

Admin,

Your 'contact us' form on the website doesn't appear to work for me. It is giving me a red "X" where my username is ... lol.

**Please note my request to cancel the pending withdrawal submitted on 20 May for 0.0135 btc. The btc address I provided has been compromised.

Thanks.
somuchee

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:35:16 AM

Admin,

Your 'contact us' form on the website doesn't appear to work for me. It is giving me a red "X" where my username is ... lol.

**Please note my request to cancel the pending withdrawal submitted on 20 May for 0.0135 btc. The btc address I provided has been compromised.

Thanks.
that "contact us" dun work . already email them together with my withdrawal issue , yet to have reply
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:19:06 AM

Admin,

Thanks.
that "contact us" dun work . already email them together with my withdrawal issue , yet to have reply

The funny thing is that a couple weeks ago when I brought up how I wasn't feeling too comfortable with the site because support isn't responsive, I was bashed because "it's free money." It's kind of funny, though.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:25:04 AM

the site is not loading with me
do u have the same problem guys or is it maintenance ?
and by the way do this site still offer some satoshis to claim from the faucet and play ?
Indamuck

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:27:59 AM

the site is not loading with me
do u have the same problem guys or is it maintenance ?
and by the way do this site still offer some satoshis to claim from the faucet and play ?

The NLH freeroll ran about 3 hrs ago, and I'm logged in now. Several of us played, and i see 8 people logged in now, so it sounds like an issue on your end.
Maybe some bad internet connection in Syria?!? I'm surprised you can even get online amid that chaos ...

I have chips, so not eligible for the faucet, but it was working when I checked it this weekend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: