Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:17:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want that CRYPTOSx2 restarts for a second round?
yes - 9 (75%)
no - 3 (25%)
Total Voters: 12

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOSX2 double your coins! +100 BTC invested!  (Read 23550 times)
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 11:36:20 PM

Does anyone know when this multicryptos scam series will end ? This guy is delivering scam one after another Roll Eyes

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:46:02 AM

For now:

Stop investing!

MC is not responding, nor is he fixing the issues from earlier games that still plague his setups today, and even new bugs pop up!
(Reinvestment not working as intended, coins skipped, etc)

Something weird is going on; it SEEMS intentional!

For now, his largest group of supporters/investors, CryptoBanter, are advising everyone to STOP playing his games until he fixes this, Cryptoslevels and any other that failed way prematurely.

We are no longer supporting, investing until fixed and refunds have been made. We are oficially boycotting him.

If not resolved; it might be time to shut his sites down and stop him setting new ones up.
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:23:32 AM

I have invested .03 will keep ya updated on how it goes.! Frm my past experience this site has won me and lost me money,

Since he has restarted round and I hope it will be better n work for a longer time.

coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:40:25 AM

The reinvest function did not work correctly, I set it at 0% at the time of deposit and it automatically went to 100%. Because of this bug my deposit is now in queue which would otherwise have been paid already.

This is a bug, I just checked my investments and they were all put at 100% when I set them as 0 when I started. I had to manually update the reinvest to 0.

@m3ndi3, you are right, it is a SERIOUS BUG. I deposited setting my reinvest at 0%, thinking I'd be paid when in reality the 'reinvest' were all put at 100%. Other people from the CryptoBanter group confirmed the same bug.

If MC wants to maintain any credibility he will need to make this right and pay out those who set 'reinvest' at 0% but are now back in the queue because of this bug in his system. MC, I'm still waiting for a response on the Ticket I opened regarding this issue.

multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 08:32:43 AM

About all the complains that I am reading here:

1. Order of the queue: the process how investments are confirmed an placed in the queue works well and is the same of first round of CRYPTOSx2. If all XPY or BTC deposits are together it is becasue those were the first deposits on game and all get confirmed with the same block. This time the NET or DOGE networks were faster with confirmations, thats why all investments of same currency apper as a block.

2. About one user that says he set the "reinvest" to 0. This is a problem of just one user, others select percentages of 50% or 30% and it worked well. Probably this was because he left the "reinvest" form blank or null, and system transforms it as a 100% default.

The whole script is the same as first round, so I am not finding any bug.

Well if some players want to stop the game, then it is a bad scenario also from the players that have the investments in the game.

I am doing some advertisement campaigns.

I remember that in first round only few BTC were played at first days, and then after 2-3 days the volume of investments increased quickly.

coinhugger

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:02:34 AM

1. Order of the queue: the process how investments are confirmed an placed in the queue works well and is the same of first round of CRYPTOSx2. If all XPY or BTC deposits are together it is becasue those were the first deposits on game and all get confirmed with the same block. This time the NET or DOGE networks were faster with confirmations, thats why all investments of same currency apper as a block.

2. About one user that says he set the "reinvest" to 0. This is a problem of just one user, others select percentages of 50% or 30% and it worked well. Probably this was because he left the "reinvest" form blank or null, and system transforms it as a 100% default.

Well if some players want to stop the game, then it is a bad scenario also from the players that have the investments in the game.

I remember that in first round only few BTC were played at first days, and then after 2-3 days the volume of investments increased quickly.

MC, I wrote the 0 number in the 'reinvest' field, I did not leave it blank.  And I know for a fact I wasn't the only user who was affected by this. I know of at least 4 others who experienced the exact same thing. I will ask them to post here too. The bug only happened when filling in 0 for reinvest, if you fill in 1 or more it works normally. This bug was present in round 1 too and I believe @Andre1980 asked MC to fix it.

MC, please make it right and pay my 311K NET before it went into queue again because of the bug.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:08:53 AM

Eventhough i lost some bitcoin from the previous round, i still wanna invest some bits. I hope i will be lucky this time Roll Eyes
andre1980

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:14:07 AM

Hi,

I had investments set to 0 set to 100% as well. Since XPY hasn't paid out, i didn't notice right away.

Andre
glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:15:43 AM

MC, I wrote the 0 number in the 'reinvest' field, I did not leave it blank.  And I know for a fact I wasn't the only user who was affected by this. I know of at least 4 others who experienced the exact same thing. I will ask them to post here too. The bug only happened when filling in 0 for reinvest, if you fill in 1 or more it works normally. This bug was present in round 1 too and I believe @Andre1980 asked MC to fix it.

MC, please make it right and pay my 311K NET before it went into queue again because of the bug.

@coinhugger is right. I invested two amounts (ID#75 and ID#78) and also filled out 0 for the reinvest for both deposits. After a while I decided to browse around the site a bit and I clicked on the details button and on the reinvest button next to the processed and confirmed deposit. It was then that I noticed the reinvest was set at 100%, so I manually changed it again to 0%.  For me it didn't make a difference because I was late in the game and my deposits never reached the 'earning' phase and are still in queue even now, but for those who were early in the game this bug caused them to lose their deposit.

gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 09:34:10 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 09:49:34 AM by gordonhill

MC said, that only one user have this bug.

No is not, i set my investment to 0%, and then automatically reinvested 100%.

My investment is:

#14 12/06 17:14:09  92000.0000 DOGE DCChcJLWagSm6DFXxuJv288AoFzhe7zGCx 0.0668 (100.0000%)  184000.0000  

Its not fair, MC. I would reinvested some , but not the 100%.

ps: Oh, and the argue " Probably this was because he left the "reinvest" form blank or null, and system transforms it as a 100% default.". Really MC, some of us are experience guys, we dont make this kind of mistake.

Very sad with this situation ◑︿◐
coinhugger

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:38:38 AM

Ok, so for the sake of justice and the benefit of all of us I decided to simply test the 'reinvest' bug by depositing a small amount of Doge and taking screenshots of every step. I invite others to do the same and confirm that this is truly a bug and MC should be making this right.

So I tested it just now, and it became clear that MC did not even test it himself or he would have realized the bug is real.

Here's the first screenshot, notice the 'reinvest' field is not empty but filled with 0 (zero).

Here is the second screenshot, where the deposit address was generated.

And here is the screenshot with the deposit confirmed and when checking to see what the 'reinvest' % is set at. It is supposed to be 0, but it shows 100% instead.

MC, I truly hope you will do what is right and what is honest, and pay out my 311K NET.

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 10:39:24 AM

Ok, I see,

I can tell you that if there is a bug it was not make on purpose.

Let me check this more carefully today

gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 11:17:02 AM

Ok, so for the sake of justice and the benefit of all of us I decided to simply test the 'reinvest' bug by depositing a small amount of Doge and taking screenshots of every step. I invite others to do the same and confirm that this is truly a bug and MC should be making this right.

So I tested it just now, and it became clear that MC did not even test it himself or he would have realized the bug is real.

Here's the first screenshot, notice the 'reinvest' field is not empty but filled with 0 (zero).

Here is the second screenshot, where the deposit address was generated.

And here is the screenshot with the deposit confirmed and when checking to see what the 'reinvest' % is set at. It is supposed to be 0, but it shows 100% instead.

MC, I truly hope you will do what is right and what is honest, and pay out my 311K NET.

You did very well, coinhugger. Nice proof.

Hope MC, fix it and pay the users who have this bug.

Best regards.
safenme317

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:27:40 PM

It does not move at all
site scam
Earn 1 day 1 hour but also says progress
site turn SCAM  Angry Angry Angry
mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:31:51 PM

It does not move at all
site scam

Newbie i think you don't read the faq or don't understand the game we have now to wait till the 3 are earning X2 then the next 3 will earn etc...

safenme317

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:44:38 PM

It does not move at all
site scam

Newbie i think you don't read the faq or don't understand the game we have now to wait till the 3 are earning X2 then the next 3 will earn etc...
hmm ok
coinhugger

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:40:55 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 05:58:46 PM by coinhugger

So MC, it's been another 24 hours again... I didn't get a response to my ticket or an update here. Have you had a chance to check the bug for yourself yet? There has been overwhelming proof of its existence already. It should be a very easy fix and more importantly paying out to those who lost their coins because of the bug should not take much of your time at all either.

Let us know what you're going to do about it, so we can respond accordingly. I'm not playing anymore until the issue is honestly resolved by you, and I know many others within my circle and outside of it are doing the same.

If you decide to do the right thing, I won't mind editing or deleting my posts about this incident and leave positive feedback. The choice is yours. Don't wait too long though.

alamtr

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:15:27 AM

well i see some of use gave you a 2 start and you scam us. now there a new game come out.
call multidoubler and it a new b on this site
multidoubler

Activity: 3

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
 but the thing is how did he get both of my email be a newbie?
and his site has the same rules as your site cryptosx2.

i just letting all you know some thins smell funny here it might be bull s*** so watch out for
user mulitidoudler he might be mc.
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 07:44:26 AM

I have no relationship with this new site. They just copy the template (this is esasy to do), but scrypt cannot be the same since we didn't share to anybody. I already post in that thread.

About CRYPTOSx2 problems, the only small bug was about reinvest option that affected some players that put 0% in first minutes of the game. If game doens't move forward I am going to offer some solution to this small number of investors.

I have ideas for other games, but any site that claims to like MULTICRYPTOS without this username, must be check carefully for anybody before to invest, since I have no relationship with them.

andre1980

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:48:37 AM

It's not a small problem, it affected everyone. Even when not earning yet, as we only found out as several depositors lost coins directly.
You have lost ALL credit and trust you slowly have build up here, in the last few games.
The ONLY way to get people to trust you again is refunding EVERYONE, at least those who asks to.
In my case that would be 1501XPY (i don't care about the about 500XPY lost before the last 2 games or the 0.015BTC)

Personally: if not refunded, i will make sure my friends in the Cryptobanter group will do anything in it's power to stop or derail ANY of your future games.

The time to act is now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: