Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining profitable  (Read 2624 times)
ToQcHista (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:06:53 AM

What is accept and reject ?

" I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree "

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:25:01 AM

What is accept and reject ?

It is a share being mined by your miner.  This would be better off asked in beginner.

To help you not look spammy stay on topic.  If you are not sure where to go use beginner.  That is my suggestion.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:27:05 PM

f2 earning bitcoin without is 4% ?

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:27:10 PM

Please read about pool types like i suggested.  F2Pool does not pay based on luck.   It is more fixed and they take a 4 percent of earning for this service.

The ones that deal with luck you can find some that are 0 percent fees.  But you have to deal with luck.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:57:32 PM

Please read about pool types like i suggested.  F2Pool does not pay based on luck.   It is more fixed and they take a 4 percent of earning for this service.

The ones that deal with luck you can find some that are 0 percent fees.  But you have to deal with luck.

F2 i earning 24h 0.0039btc my s3 , bad is ?
I think more much earning should be

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 07:13:57 PM

You are obviously not understanding.

Under absolute IDEAL conditions, an S3 would expect to earn 0.004648BTC per day.  If you were to have such conditions, and were mining on f2pool, you would expect to make 0.00446208BTC per day.

The real world is not ideal.  You report fluctuations in your hash rate of 350 - 440 GH/s.  You report one of the chips has an "x".  The pool may reject some of your work.  All of these things contribute to you making less BTC per day than what the ideal numbers state you should make.

You expect to make: 0.00446208BTC
You actually made: 0.0039BTC
Difference: 0.00056208BTC

At a BTC price of $235, you missed out on $0.13.  That's $4.02 a month.  Seriously... get over it.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:27:26 PM

Under absolute IDEAL conditions, an S3 would expect to earn 0.004648BTC per day.  If you were to have such conditions, and were mining on f2pool, you would expect to make 0.00446208BTC per day.

The real world is not ideal.  You report fluctuations in your hash rate of 350 - 440 GH/s.  You report one of the chips has an "x".  The pool may reject some of your work.  All of these things contribute to you making less BTC per day than what the ideal numbers state you should make.

At a BTC price of $235, you missed out on $0.13.  That's $4.02 a month.  Seriously... get over it.

Which pool choos me f2 if antpool ?

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 07:40:26 PM

Make up your own mind.  You have been given plenty of information from many users.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:07:26 PM

Make up your own mind.  You have been given plenty of information from many users.

I have come to conclusion either language barrier is to great or it's spam.  I know he asked this exact same question before.

A mod needs to take care of him.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 10:22:31 PM

I have come to conclusion either language barrier is to great or it's spam.  I know he asked this exact same question before.

-ck already gave him a talking to in the AntPool thread.  I've really tried to be patient and answer his questions, but at this point he's just repeating exactly the same stuff over and over again.  The real killer is his signature.  What would possess somebody?  It's like those idiot kids who get tattoos of Chinese because they think it looks cool without realizing the translation is probably something like, "I have an infectious sexually transmitted disease!"

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:32:01 AM

-ck already gave him a talking to in the AntPool thread.  I've really tried to be patient and answer his questions, but at this point he's just repeating exactly the same stuff over and over again.  The real killer is his signature.  What would possess somebody?  It's like those idiot kids who get tattoos of Chinese because they think it looks cool without realizing the translation is probably something like, "I have an infectious sexually transmitted disease!"

I think it's all troll.   He has a ridiculous signature, and it's in perfect english.   He repeats questions over and over.   Post in wrong thread over and over.

I'm surprised the mods let him get away with it.  Bitmain practically begged him to contact them for help instead of spamming their therads.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:15:57 AM

last question .

my s3 have one asic X  may be electricity is problems  ?

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 01:52:05 PM

last question .

I already answered that, but just in case you missed my answer...

An "x" means that ASIC chip has failed for some reason.  A lot of times you can fix it by just unplugging your miner for a minute, then plugging it back in.

From google translate:

"X" იმას ნიშნავს, რომ ASIC ჩიპი ვერ რატომღაც. ბევრი ჯერ შეგიძლიათ გაასწორონ ის მხოლოდ unplugging თქვენი miner ერთი წუთით, შემდეგ ჩართვის უკან.

ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:53:43 PM

last question .

I already answered that, but just in case you missed my answer...

An "x" means that ASIC chip has failed for some reason.  A lot of times you can fix it by just unplugging your miner for a minute, then plugging it back in.

From google translate:

"X" იმას ნიშნავს, რომ ASIC ჩიპი ვერ რატომღაც. ბევრი ჯერ შეგიძლიათ გაასწორონ ის მხოლოდ unplugging თქვენი miner ერთი წუთით, შემდეგ ჩართვის უკან.

right now .

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 04:05:47 PM

The number you need to look at is not the one you circled, but rather the one next to it: 410.46.  That one represents your average hash rate over time.

You definitely have a lower hash rate than you should with that S3.  At a frequency of 225, you should be averaging 453GH/s or so.  Also, set backup pools!  If for some reason you cannot connect to AntPool, your miner will sit idle.  That would contribute to the undervalued hash rate.

Google Translate:

რაოდენობა უნდა შევხედოთ არ არის ერთი წრიული, არამედ ერთი შემდეგი მას: 410,46. ეს ერთ-ერთი წარმოადგენს საშუალო hash კურსი დროთა განმავლობაში.

თქვენ ნამდვილად აქვს ქვედა hash განაკვეთი, ვიდრე თქვენ უნდა, რომ S3. სიხშირე 225, თქვენ უნდა იყოს საშუალოდ 453GH / s ან ასე. გარდა ამისა, მითითებული სარეზერვო აუზი! თუ რაიმე მიზეზით თქვენ ვერ უერთდება AntPool, თქვენი miner იჯდეს მოჩვენებითი. ეს ხელს შეუწყობს შეუფასებელი hash კურსი.

ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:09:44 PM

The number you need to look at is not the one you circled, but rather the one next to it: 410.46.  That one represents your average hash rate over time.

You definitely have a lower hash rate than you should with that S3.  At a frequency of 225, you should be averaging 453GH/s or so.  Also, set backup pools!  If for some reason you cannot connect to AntPool, your miner will sit idle.  That would contribute to the undervalued hash rate.

Google Translate:

რაოდენობა უნდა შევხედოთ არ არის ერთი წრიული, არამედ ერთი შემდეგი მას: 410,46. ეს ერთ-ერთი წარმოადგენს საშუალო hash კურსი დროთა განმავლობაში.

თქვენ ნამდვილად აქვს ქვედა hash განაკვეთი, ვიდრე თქვენ უნდა, რომ S3. სიხშირე 225, თქვენ უნდა იყოს საშუალოდ 453GH / s ან ასე. გარდა ამისა, მითითებული სარეზერვო აუზი! თუ რაიმე მიზეზით თქვენ ვერ უერთდება AntPool, თქვენი miner იჯდეს მოჩვენებითი. ეს ხელს შეუწყობს შეუფასებელი hash კურსი.

Electricity can be fault ?

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:19:33 PM

Google Translate:

Yes it could be a reason of it going slower.   Espically if cheap PSU.

Do you have 2 cords plugged in or 4?
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:29:19 PM

The number you need to look at is not the one you circled, but rather the one next to it: 410.46.  That one represents your average hash rate over time.

You definitely have a lower hash rate than you should with that S3.  At a frequency of 225, you should be averaging 453GH/s or so.  Also, set backup pools!  If for some reason you cannot connect to AntPool, your miner will sit idle.  That would contribute to the undervalued hash rate.

Google Translate:

Yes it could be a reason of it going slower.   Espically if cheap PSU.

Do you have 2 cords plugged in or 4?

i have plugged 4 connector .

i going to will buy s5 but probably don't working long GHS

ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:34:37 PM

paperclip can be fault that drop down ghs?

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:02:03 PM

paperclip can be fault that drop down ghs?

This is more a subject for in hardware or beginner.  Please contact Bitmain as they offered to help you with their support.

But no the paperclip to turn on the PSU will not cause a drop in ghs.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: