Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining profitable  (Read 2624 times)
ToQcHista (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ToQcHista

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:38:37 AM

paperclip can be fault that drop down ghs?

This is more a subject for in hardware or beginner.  Please contact Bitmain as they offered to help you with their support.

But no the paperclip to turn on the PSU will not cause a drop in ghs.

where is bitmain contact ?

i have my s3 plugged 2 protected safety device. one is dont inflammable second protect Voltage for grow up and drop down

" I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree "

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:45:52 AM

This is more a subject for in hardware or beginner.  Please contact Bitmain as they offered to help you with their support.

i have my s3 plugged 2 protected safety device. one is dont inflammable second protect Voltage for grow up and drop down

There is webpage:
https://bitmain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

And email:
support@bitmain.zendesk.com 

Just to name a few ways to contact them.

*Edit appears his post is no longer there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671189.msg11219470#msg11219470

You really need to read answers to your questions.  It is part of why you appear spammy.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:55:08 PM

There is webpage:

And email:

You really need to read answers to your questions.  It is part of why you appear spammy.

i contact bitmain.

and i told me only 2 connector will use and i try only 2 connector but anyway isn't increase ghs.

same ghs is.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:35:04 PM

There is webpage:

And email:

i contact bitmain.

and i told me only 2 connector will use and i try only 2 connector but anyway isn't increase ghs.

same ghs is.

Are you sure they did not say to use all  4 connectors?  Yes if working properly you only need 2 connectors.  One for each side, and no overclocking with this setup.

But you might look at your PSU.  If I remember right you PSU was a low quality PSU, this could effect it.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:37:51 PM

There is webpage:

And email:

i contact bitmain.

same ghs is.

Are you sure they did not say to use all  4 connectors?  Yes if working properly you only need 2 connectors.  One for each side, and no overclocking with this setup.

But you might look at your PSU.  If I remember right you PSU was a low quality PSU, this could effect it.

only 2 use connector.

i have 700W PSU .

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:41:18 PM

There is webpage:

And email:

i contact bitmain.

same ghs is.

only 2 use connector.

i have 700W PSU .

Not all PSU's are equal 700W of a cheap brand is not equal to that of a more quality brand.

I could be wrong but I was thinking you had posted a cheaper PSU brand.   You might try 4 connectors and see what it does.
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:47:37 PM

Many people use inferior brand psu's which actually often not even give enough power to safely feed a miner.
Secondly your loosing money with buying a inferior brand psu they use more energy to deliver less power
A good psu with low power will probably beat the cheap ones
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:49:17 PM

i paid in psu 170GEL

it's this psu

Saving space

That does not tell us the model only brand.  I personally think coolmaster is a lower quality of psu.  I could be wrong.

Not modular design, not one off the more known ones being used for mining.  It appears to be a cheap PSU to me at first glance.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:54:58 PM

which psu brend is better ? probably corsair , i love CORSAIR

My favorite corsair is the RM1000.  It is quiet and works great.  That being said it's overkill for one S3 if you were running two it would be a better option.

Go to newegg or amazon and look at customer reviews and overall reviews.
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:56:39 PM

I can't see the 12 v+ max wattage at this picture, I myself do not buy any coolermaster or corsair

EVGA and Enermax are the ones i primarily use for mining and most of them 80+ silver/gold/platinum ofcourse there are more good ones but i kinda allways fall back on the same brands and types of psu's
Other very good psu's are the server psu's which you can find on the forum here, they are often very cheap and can have most of the time much higher loads than mentioned on the psu's
I have tested one of those new IBM server psu's which was for 2850 watt and we loaded over 3000 watt on it, ofcourse these need a breakout box, cables and extra which pump up the price a bit but they are awesome for mining.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:00:15 PM

very expensive is RM1000 why such much money for s3 ?

if great idea is this that it Rm1000 use 80 PLUS <Gold> and this gold very low electry fee come ?

you don't need rm1000 for 1 s3, , you can buy one rm 450 or 550(this model is the best one of the rm series, it is made with better component), they are enough for the wattage of your s3

checks this thread http://www.overclock.net/t/1455892/why-you-might-not-want-to-buy-a-corsair-rm-psu
scryptasicminer

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:00:30 PM

Why are miner still mining if they are losing money?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:59:39 PM

who said they are losing money? they made roi since ages already, they are taking pure profit minus cheap electricity, for them is profitable

but for who start now, not so much...
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:59:55 PM

Cause they hope the price of their coins ll go up.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:26:41 PM

very expensive is RM1000 why such much money for s3 ?

if great idea is this that it Rm1000 use 80 PLUS <Gold> and this gold very low electry fee come ?

you don't need rm1000 for 1 s3, , you can buy one rm 450 or 550(this model is the best one of the rm series, it is made with better component), they are enough for the wattage of your s3

checks this thread http://www.overclock.net/t/1455892/why-you-might-not-want-to-buy-a-corsair-rm-psu

The main thing is they are much higher quality PSU then what you are currently using.  If you have a different PSU you might try it before buying a nicer one, to see what it does.

But it seems you have issues that a PSU might fix (slowdown, etc).
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:28:27 PM

Cause they hope the price of their coins ll go up.

It's tight margins during Summer.  Tighter then I like.  I am still making a profit.  But Winter is much better.

I would shutdown and sell miners if I was not making profit.  But luckily with decent priced electricity and no vat, I still am able to keep going.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: