Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun Coin Games- Spreading Happiness Through Bitcoin  (Read 517 times)
m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:13:49 PM

Hey everyone! I'm the founder of Fun Coin Games and just want to introduce myself to the community. The mission of Fun Coin Games is to spread happiness through Bitcoin. We want to give free Bitcoin to empower people all over the world. Our faucets are not only fun and engaging, but also help teach newcomers about Bitcoin. Right now we are doing a special Nepal Earthquake Fund, where users can donate their balance instead of cashing out. In two days, we have already raised over 5,000,000 satoshis! We will pool all the donations and donate to Redcross and See Change via Changetip. This is just one example how we show that Bitcoin can be used for the global good. As for the future, I have a couple of game ideas for mobile that would somehow tie in with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. All in all, I believe cryptocurrencies are the future, and I just want to help spread the love any way I can Smiley
m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:46:36 PM

So it is a faucet and not much of a game.

Actual mobile games are in the works Cheesy!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: