Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Be interested in an Instant service that would exchange your bitcoins to Paypal USD?
Yes - 8 (44.4%)
No - 10 (55.6%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Automated Bitcoin Exchnage  (Read 1020 times)
egyproductions (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:07:49 PM

We Are launching our New Automated Bitcoin to paypal Exchange its, Hopefuly going to be the easiest and fastest way to exchange your bitcoins to Paypal Instantly.
Just wanted to know what You think of this, The website will have several other Bitcoin services too.

If you are not interested in an instant Bitcoin to paypal exchnage, what other e money would you be more interested in

Thank you!
ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:09:15 PM

We Are launching our New Automated Bitcoin to paypal Exchange its, Hopefuly going to be the easiest and fastest way to exchange your bitcoins to Paypal Instantly.
Just wanted to know what You think of this, The website will have several other Bitcoin services too.

If you are not interested in an instant Bitcoin to paypal exchnage, what other e money would you be more interested in

Thank you!

I am interested, where can I find this service?
maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:17:29 PM

i am also interested to know about your service, any link to your exchange.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:18:11 PM

What is this nonsense? Paypal balance? Why would i want that?
I already see potential problems that arise. Have you even contacted paypal to see what they think about this? Even though their stance on Bitcoin has been improving lately, you never know.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:26:14 PM

I voted "no" because there are too many things that can go wrong with paypal and chargebacks, they go together like bread & butter. They also have the ability to take money out of your bank if you balance on paypal is 0. Sounds like fun? Not really.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:30:34 PM

But that isn't risky because paypal can rejects payment as they can check payments in the blockchain?

Paypal and bitcoin have always been problematic
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:48:16 PM

paypal has fishy customer service with a lot of restriction so it will be much risky to use your service to exchange bitcoin to paypal,
maybe many users will be got freeze their amount there and out of money regarding paypal's terms and conditions.
robbo389

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:49:44 PM

I voted "no" because there are too many things that can go wrong with paypal and chargebacks, they go together like bread & butter. They also have the ability to take money out of your bank if you balance on paypal is 0. Sounds like fun? Not really.

Mt Gox used paypal when it started off, but had to stop, probably because of the risk of chargebacks. I doubt this idea will work.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:50:02 PM

i also voted for no, i think we dont need that kind of service with full risk to lose money with stupid paypal. ; Roll Eyes
EMIF

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:53:48 PM

Thank you!

Most probably you didnt understand what exactly Bitcoin is. If you really understand this , you never asked such a question. Centralised and middleman systems like paypal was the reason for the motivation behind Bitcoin.

However, If you are just curious Bitcoin for fiat exchange , I wouldnt choose especially paypal. Btw , there are already lots of services offering Bitcoin for different emoneys like https://24change.com/. I would barely use them.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:54:15 PM

Mt Gox used paypal when it started off, but had to stop, probably because of the risk of chargebacks. I doubt this idea will work.
I gave vote to yes. Those who runs business correctly and deals other properly need not to be afraid of charge back.I am using paypal successfully no problem till today. Go correctly if appears something show all the details about deal and done.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:04:44 PM

I gave vote to yes. Those who runs business correctly and deals other properly need not to be afraid of charge back.I am using paypal successfully no problem till today. Go correctly if appears something show all the details about deal and done.

I've heard of far too many hackings with PayPal to trust them at all. You won't know you have a problem, until it's all over and you can't do anything.

This, for an example, was just 5 months ago: http://thehackernews.com/2014/12/hacking-paypal-account.html

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Protections/Money-stolen-from-my-account-PayPal-is-refusing-to-help/td-p/707013

Someone using a hacked facebook to charge through paypal:

http://blog.rafihecht.com/2012/09/30/how-i-nearly-lost-money-through-paypalfacebook.html

This is from a blackhat forum, and I've seen links like those disappear, but you can search the text through google:

"long story short i was very stupid and kept a bank account attached to my paypal which i havent used in over 6 month.
someoned gained access to my account and manged to send 950$ from my bank account to their account.. money was gone within 48 hours.
any suggestions what i should do? paypal really isnt that much of a help. My bank is more than likely going to refund me for the charges.. but what are my options for finding the person who did this? do i have a shot in hell?.. or?

appreciate the help thx"
Cruxer

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:15:27 PM

I voted "no" because there are too many things that can go wrong with paypal and chargebacks
Agree, no way it will work, PayPall chargebacks will kill any bitcoin <--> Paypal related business :/
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:32:29 PM

Thank you!

PayPaly and bitcoin is a absolute no go!

i understand everyone who say "no" in this thread  Smiley

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
egyproductions (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:55:07 PM

Thanks for all the replies

All useful! How about Perfect money, that would be a much better exchange right?
I see there are few exchanges but are quite over priced
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:59:05 PM

Thanks for all the replies

All useful! How about Perfect money, that would be a much better exchange right?
I see there are few exchanges but are quite over priced

I've never heard of it. When I looked it up on google, I thought the site was down, but that's because it wouldn't go to the https address, when I tried without the s, Malwarebytes blocked the whole site....
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:00:12 AM

PayPal? It sound like you would potentially be able to revert the transactions, and thus keep both - the BTC from the seller, and your FIAT money. Don't get me wrong, I don't imply that you're trying to do this, but as a customer I'd be more than cautious in this case. PayPal is still a quite red flag in the Bitcoin space!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
egyproductions (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:10:24 AM

PayPal? It sound like you would potentially be able to revert the transactions, and thus keep both - the BTC from the seller, and your FIAT money. Don't get me wrong, I don't imply that you're trying to do this, but as a customer I'd be more than cautious in this case. PayPal is still a quite red flag in the Bitcoin space!

Yes that's quite true. especially when there are alot of scammer out there in the bitcoin market..

Funny thing is i got scammed making the website.
www.Auto-exchanger.com
Paid in bitcoin and never got a download link and they don't reply to emails, then i did some research on bicointalk and found out they are famous scam-artists, but it was too late to do anything..

I will be using bitrated, hopefully than can help put some trust in.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:23:16 AM

For your own sake, dont deal with paypal. All you will get is chargebacks and loss of money. Plus paypal always tend to have some sort of issue when, well idk, when people put money on their service.
Lexi Price

Activity: 66

Live Free Or Die

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:36:08 AM

Fuck paypal. Stay away from paypal. Just do bitcoin. Why insist on keeping the beast going? Let paypal die with western union.

La Bella Vita Nessun Rimpianto
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: