Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: getting bitcoin pls read me  (Read 1687 times)
vishwaratna

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 03:48:13 PM

Yes man I agree with all the people who have posted that faucets are time killing..
Better you join a signature camp again..first if you are newbie then try to spend much time here and improve your rank..oncebyou are member or sr member you can join any worth SIG campsfain that suits to your choice CE...

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:17:42 PM

you what faucets use to get bitcoin that gives really big amount of btc. i am new in this, i like doing it, i don't want to do anything else at this time.

This is so many similar thread like this. You can search and find it.
Well, for me freebitco.in is really good. it give some amount of bitcoin depend the rate.
And you can check this link for some faucets.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957578.0
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:59:18 PM

Faucets won't give you much, I would rather suggest you to try out your hands at content writing as there are many sites providing such tasks for BTC if you are interested.
serdar (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:05:56 AM

you what faucets use to get bitcoin that gives really big amount of btc. i am new in this, i like doing it, i don't want to do anything else at this time.
godlyitems

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:32:01 AM

Yeah like other member here, don't waste your time on faucets bro. Maybe for 1-2months its still can, but you need to relieve that its really waste your time. Better use your time on signature campaign and learn how to trading. If you still want faucets try to check the best rotator. try to check here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:40:39 AM

no faucets but rotator, do the following

search for at least ten good rotator with 50+ faucets or 100+

open them all together, then start resolving captcha on each of the faucet of each rotator

you could reach 0.01 easily in this way in less than 4 hours of work
I wonder if you meant to be sarcastic. If he put in 8 hours a day, every day - he'd still make more than most people on Earth (individually, of course!).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: