Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: development of altcoins  (Read 360 times)
develop altcoins (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:47:21 AM

I'm going to spend some time, maybe a year, offering altcoin services.

This is just a message of intent.

1. I can make custom designed coins.
2. I am not cheap, although I am value for money (no BTC 8.6)
3. I can do almost anything, and if I am stuck, I have contacts that can solve the problem if it can be solved.
4. I want to make things package based, but to give you the room to establish what the specifications are (assuming you ask for something that is workable).
5. I won't take a job unless it can be completed quickly.
6. In the event that I am busy, I will refer you to someone that is as capable as I am.

Like I said, I won't be cheap. But I will supply a product that is better than any other service. There are two active developers that I do consider peers. These are the only people I will deal with intellectually (or you if need a reference).

I hope to get some packages together soon.

Watch out for me. and every job will be open for the buyer to make public as my product (if he wishes).

I am not taking orders yet, but will try to set things up in the next couple of weeks.

Word of warning: Be careful with employing a developer. I can vouch for at least one person that is known here. I can also vouch for an automated service, but only in terms that you must read what you are geting, and discount talk about hosting 64 bit Linux daemons on AWS free accounts. No chance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: