Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Bidding Game - Closed (stop betting)  (Read 639 times)
jmasterson (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:44:24 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 02:46:26 PM by jmasterson

Blockchain Bidding

Send your bids 0.01 btc or higher to:

1bidFRABXrZEC7rjJZVCXmfuWXybJm7HT

If your bid is the highest in the block, you win all the bids for that block less 1% fee.
All bids below 0.01 btc are not valid but will be added to the prize.
All winnings will be sent to the sender's address right after the block is confirmed.
We will add 0.001 btc to the prize before deducting the fees.
This is to make sure that if only one player will send a bid, that player will still profit.
Winnings will be sent to the sending address. Make sure you own the address.
In case of a tie, the winner will be determined by the order the bids are in the block.
The first transaction in the block (based on transaction sequence) will be the winner.
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:03:19 AM

Blockchain Bidding

If your bid is the highest in the block, you win all the bids for that block less 1% fee.
All winnings will be sent to the sender's address right after the block is confirmed.
This is to make sure that if only one player will send a bid, that player will still profit.
In case of a tie, the winner will be determined by the order the bids are in the block.
The first transaction in the block (based on transaction sequence) will be the winner.
This looks and sounds totally legit! I'm going to send at least 10 to 12 btc.. As long as no one sends more I will win right? I am about to get rich y'all !!!

jmasterson (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:04:53 AM

Blockchain Bidding

This looks and sounds totally legit! I'm going to send at least 10 to 12 btc.. As long as no one sends more I will win right? I am about to get rich y'all !!!

i can sense your sarcasm but you just need to send 0.01 btc because that's the lowest bid
jmasterson (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:06:40 AM

Blockchain Bidding

i can sense your sarcasm but you just need to send 0.01 btc because that's the lowest bid

and yes this is legit. it is automated. look my other games and how much i gave. that's the price of starting up and inexperience.
ACCTVendor

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:56:57 AM

Is this game automated or manual?
jmasterson (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:48:40 AM

Is this game automated or manual?

It's automated
jmasterson (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:51:05 AM

I don't understand why they moved this to investor based games. It's not a ponzi.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:56:41 PM

Don't play here, admin also play as a player and you will lose the game
jmasterson (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:45:58 PM

please stop sending your bets. this will be closing soon. and no i'm not playing. i'm stopping it because i'm the one losing.
iram91445

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:13:45 PM

please stop sending your bets. this will be closing soon. and no i'm not playing. i'm stopping it because i'm the one losing.
why you loosing if you take fees?

jmasterson (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:18:52 AM

why you loosing if you take fees?

because only 1 player is playing and i add to the prize pool so i'm losing. what i add is more than what i take.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: