Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ways to advertise faucet reflinks?  (Read 1510 times)
anon4250158 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:16:30 AM

I know I can put the links in my signature, which I have, but I don't post that much, and I can't afford actual banner advertising on websites.  So what else is there?  How do people get hundreds of refs?
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:24:30 AM

I know I can put the links in my signature, which I have, but I don't post that much, and I can't afford actual banner advertising on websites.  So what else is there?  How do people get hundreds of refs?

I don't how about you bro, but when I was lower rank I put my faucet reflinks in signature and posted quite often... and I got 1 referral total from this Grin
So I think it's better to use ANY signature campaign than those faucet reflinks..

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:38:05 AM

some of them are running bots that post here, and they add to them those referr link, you see plenty of sockpuppets spamming recently, some of their posts are copy of other posts on other forum
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:19:25 AM

some of them are running bots that post here, and they add to them those referr link, you see plenty of sockpuppets spamming recently, some of their posts are copy of other posts on other forum

How are they using a bot with it?  I would think bots might get traffic but would not get person to fill out faucet, so no referral.  If your talking about traffic bot.

And regular bot the capatcha makes it harder.  As it's not enough to pay a capatcha service.  So you will be filling it out yourself.
Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:13:51 PM

I know I can put the links in my signature, which I have, but I don't post that much, and I can't afford actual banner advertising on websites.  So what else is there?  How do people get hundreds of refs?
Look for cheap adveristing slot, for example, bidding a satoshi on a-ads.com Tongue
Also come on, 100.000 satoshi for adveristing slot isn't that expensive.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:11:46 PM

Actually, it is not worth to advertise faucet reflinks. The usual signup rate is at about 1 of 10000 views or 1 of 50 clicks. If you take the price for 50 clicks or 10k views compared to the referral earnings then you will make loss.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:36:54 PM

Most people that got tons of refs is because they were the first ones to spread about X service.
Other people even give "bonus" for being their referal.
Just spreading reflinks doesn't mean that you will ever get any return.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:00:06 PM

Or people refer themselves thousand times on sites like qoinpro just to find out that it's worth nothing in the end Grin

cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:14:02 PM

I know I can put the links in my signature, which I have, but I don't post that much, and I can't afford actual banner advertising on websites.  So what else is there?  How do people get hundreds of refs?

By the way I just checked the faucets you are trying to get referrals for and they are ABSOLUTE SHIT. Not only they look like shit, but with popups, overcrowded ads, not paying a shit (well at least nothing close to what they advertise in your sig...) I can't imagine someone add crap faucets like them to a rotator. Not even talking about visiting them not from rotator.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 03:57:05 PM

A quote from the Global Mod:

There are no sections where you are allowed to solely post your referal link. That falls under referal spam, and will be removed. You can include your referal link in posts assuming the post is on topic to begin with, it is a quality post, you did not create the thread to post your referal, and the referal link is not unsolicited. Hidden referals are also frowned upon. So I'll give you an example.

You want to post your btcjam referal link:

Someone creates a thread asking for information about btcjam, say about security, safety of giving a loan, measures in which they prevent fraud, etc etc. You then respond to the OP's question in a constructive way addressing the question, and then include a "here is my referal link if you would like to use it (insert non hidden referal link). That would be fine. Something to note, since it has been done before, if you create a thread with an alt account so that you can post your referal link, it is an immediate ban. Generally if someone posts a referal link, it is just removed as a warning. Showing that you are completely aware that its against the rules and then trying to evade the rule with alts shows that you have already been warned but don't care.

However, don't try to post the referral link on different threads as it can be considered as spam and can get you banned.

michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:58:56 PM

If you want to get $100 / month , you need work hard for it.
I'm bet someone with thousand referral have their own way or effort to make those achivement. Just keep spread out the link
You can try this visit this forum http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?board=2.0 for first step
or sharing your link through social media...

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:36:28 PM

Most people that got tons of refs is because they were the first ones to spread about X service.
Other people even give "bonus" for being their referal.
Just spreading reflinks doesn't mean that you will ever get any return.

This is very true it is highly competitive on getting referrals.  First one has a big advantage over the rest.

Just look at facuet lists and rotaters there is lots of people all wanting your referral.  But in the end most wont get many referrals.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:02:45 PM

Try out freebitco.in itself as their advertising price is quite low: $0.12 per 1,000 banner impressions!
Get from the faucet and you can use it directly.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:43:51 AM

Try out freebitco.in itself as their advertising price is quite low: $0.12 per 1,000 banner impressions!

Is this a standard rate?  That just seems extremely low.  12 cents per 1k impressions. 
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 04:34:00 AM

Create a faucet rotator site Wink you know landofbitcoin? yes like that Cheesy
For example faucet rotator: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341626.0

~iki
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:42:00 AM

There plenty of free ways to advertise if you search a little...

binbit.it pastebin.com emoneyspace.com/forum/

Advertising faucets though?

Generally a waste of time, there are much better bitcoin affiliates...

Is this a standard rate?  That just seems extremely low.  12 cents per 1k impressions. 

Yeah but I tried the advertising and found the click through rate low, wasn't worth it, better deals elsewhere...
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:53:13 AM

There plenty of free ways to advertise if you search a little...

binbit.it pastebin.com emoneyspace.com/forum/

Advertising faucets though?

Generally a waste of time, there are much better bitcoin affiliates...

Yeah but I tried the advertising and found the click through rate low, wasn't worth it, better deals elsewhere...

I know it's something you probley guard and don't' share.

But can you mention what these better deals are or describe them?
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:18:56 AM

I know it's something you probley guard and don't' share.

But can you mention what these better deals are or describe them?

Nothing you already don't know....  Wink

If you search through adbit.co, bee-ads, coinadverts. You can find amazing deals...

You just have to look at what you are spending per click,

if I can get a ctr of 0.00001 btc, I'm doing really good...  Grin
Cindy7

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:30:05 AM

Thought as much, if its quite efficient enough way more than a good bargain, has any one check on it
rio3232

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:33:02 AM

Nowdays get reflinks so hard, not like one or two years ago.
But i think u can get reflinks from someone that didnt know bitcoin, i mean that really dont know about bitcoin and still new about bitcoin. So u need to introduce what is bitcoin to someone like your friend that dont know bitcoin is.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: