Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO EARNING BITCOIN  (Read 1829 times)
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:39:28 PM

I'm still a newbie here. okay, I'll trying to everything you advise
yesterday I trying to a "earning faucet" and all that you suggest. I'm going to trying to to run a "cloud mining". I know just bitcoincloudservices.  Grin

Hey Go through this doc https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 and join the compaign that is good for you...Smiley

There are lot of compaign for all ranks..Smiley
You can free to join these compaign......Just go through the doc and select the compaign which are  giving good rates...Smiley
btcsnatcher

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

the problem with faucets is that they pay in incredibly small amounts... so it could take forever to get any noticeable results
Any other way which might yield better results???

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:11:21 PM

Faucets are not worth your time , the reason why faucets are still on going is because the faucet owner's earn good from Google Adsense advertising.
And even if after let's say 2 months, you manage to accumulate a decent amount say 0.01 BTC by giving 5 hours of your time daily. The btc is useless for you if you withdrew it in several parts to your wallet. When you receive many small amounts to your wallet , that is considered as dust and results in higher fees, sometime more than the amount.
If you really have free time and looking to earn some money . Try the Service Section and search for jobs to do, or put up a service stating what you're good at or what you can do for Bitcoins. Learn slowly and you'll reach something which though might not be good but will be better than faucets.
Good luck
btcsnatcher

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:52:36 AM

Thanks man... will try to follow your advice...
As they say... "Slow and Steady wins the race"

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
AcidDemo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:21:45 AM

Buy and invest, campaign signature, faucet but low earnings, trading and mining.
Salman Anjum

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:42:25 PM

Go through this thread that will definitely help you in earning some bitcoin here...Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Join the compaign that is good for you...Smiley
Go ahead !!!

Thanks
btcsnatcher

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:48:46 PM

Go through this thread that will definitely help you in earning some bitcoin here...Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Join the compaign that is good for you...Smiley
Go ahead !!!

Thanks

Just saw the post... lots of options, thanks buddy.

Salman Anjum

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:43:43 PM

who have the information for earning bitcoin, mining and trading for beginners, I hope send an email in here - "zaqpp10@gmail.com" -. ready to be a reff
if could please be taught all  Embarrassed

Visit this site http://www.satoshigarden.org/index.php

I think this is very easy way of earning bitcoin...Smiley

Earn free bitcoin....this thread is very good for newbie...Smiley

Thanks
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:34:55 PM

the problem with faucets is that they pay in incredibly small amounts... so it could take forever to get any noticeable results
Any other way which might yield better results???

Instead going for faucets directly, I would suggest you try out faucet rotators...
In the Micro-Earnings section of the forum, you can easily find out many rotators already there...

BTW, http://cointasker.com/ is also a good website to earn...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: