Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:56:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Delete!!!  (Read 25468 times)
crypto-official (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Crypto [CTO] The Asic Resistant Altcoin!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:57:48 PM

Anyone mining with a 960 or 970 care to share what you are getting on hash rate?
Hey, if you can share the specific model of your graphic card, I am able to make an educated guess withing 10-15% accuracy based on mathematical calculations.

How about Evga 970 and 960.

No one card in particular was just trying to get a ballpark.
Woops, couldn't find that card in the litecoin mining comparison... I won't be able to do the math then... :/ sorry.

I am just looking for any 960 or 970 numbers. No card in particular.

Never mind. I found what I was looking for.
Cool, want to share? Smiley

Crypto [CTO] - brand new altcoin: ASIC-resistant, inflation protected and anonymous
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:01:26 PM

Anyone mining with a 960 or 970 care to share what you are getting on hash rate?
Hey, if you can share the specific model of your graphic card, I am able to make an educated guess withing 10-15% accuracy based on mathematical calculations.

Woops, couldn't find that card in the litecoin mining comparison... I won't be able to do the math then... :/ sorry.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4219-the-new-nvidia-geforce-gtx-960-mining-performance/

My 960 was mining worse than my 950ti but it seems that the released version of ccminer is not optimized for the new maxwell. My 970 is only about 1.8 times that of the 950ti.

I just wanted verification to make sure. So to me it seems it is not worth it mine this algo on my 960 or 970 so I'll just keep my 750ti's on it and mine something else with the other cards.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
crypto-official (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:38:13 PM

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4219-the-new-nvidia-geforce-gtx-960-mining-performance/

My 960 was mining worse than my 950ti but it seems that the released version of ccminer is not optimized for the new maxwell. My 970 is only about 1.8 times that of the 950ti.

I just wanted verification to make sure. So to me it seems it is not worth it mine this algo on my 960 or 970 so I'll just keep my 750ti's on it and mine something else with the other cards.
Nice Smiley Have you tried mining and seen what your hash rate is for Lyra2?

Crypto [CTO] - brand new altcoin: ASIC-resistant, inflation protected and anonymous
Houndirno

Activity: 474
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:42:40 PM

Damn how can we get more people to buy CTO? Also where the block explorer  Grin and what about a free fecuet so people can get freecoins  Cheesy
crypto-official (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:37:10 PM

Hello Crypto community, today I want to give a little status report of the past, the present and the future. Crypto started as an amateur project, with a failed 1. release, and things were looking grim, but then the 2. launch came... In just a few hours many people were mining the coin and feedback from the community was in general amazing. Crypto grew stronger for every hour, and so did the network hash rate. Already on day 3, we made it onto C-CEX, one of the larger altcoin exchanges online. Crypto had the best start we could have hoped for.

Now, Crypto is in it's most uncertain period, we just got unto an exchange and uncertainty starts to spread: "What will Crypto be worth?", "Will it be profitable to mine Crypto?", "What will happen with the price?", "Will the value rise, so I can buy Crypto now?" . For the time being, these questions remain unanswered, but if we can make it through this period where people are dumping their mining profits to cover electricity costs, and ensure they at least get something for all their effort... then I know personally my hope for Crypto will be great.

Finally, we move on to the future. Very soon, Crypto will have it's official block explorer, which we hope will contribute to get Crypto onto the mayor exchanges like Cryptsy and Bittrex. Other than that, I have some clear visions of which I will work hard to achieve, and the most important ones are listed here:

1) Growing a strong community.

Perhaps most importantly, growing a strong community is vital for a successful altcoin today, as it is the mayor aspect boosting the value of Crypto, and spreading it's purpose and message to people all around the world. With a strong community, the coin will never stop moving forward.

2) Hire more people to the dev team

A strong and competent dev team is very important for the evolution of Crypto, and to make sure that marketing is done right and coding is being coded well, I am hoping to expand the dev team and get experts in every field needed.

3) Make Crypto available for everyone.

This is connected with the dev team, but in the future we want to release Crypto for different applications and devices, such as OSX, Android, IOS and more so that everyone can have Crypto readily available whenever they need it.

That's it for today goals, more plans and goals will be coming tomorrow Smiley Stay tuned!

crypto-official (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:39:53 PM

Damn how can we get more people to buy CTO? Also where the block explorer  Grin and what about a free fecuet so people can get freecoins  Cheesy
Faucet we have already at the giveaway section on the website, block explorer coming very soon. We need to make som plans for getting people to buy more CTO Wink

ZaZ59

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:59:33 PM

Hi,

Crypto added on www.altcoinprofitability.com!

Best regards

Wink
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:09:39 PM

The 960 was about 640 kh/s and the 970 about 1, 200 kh/s. The 750ti about 720 kh/s.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:16:17 PM

Maybe it can interest you but my GTX680 is mining around 550 Kh/s.
crypto-official (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:20:02 PM

Hi,

Crypto added on www.altcoinprofitability.com!

Best regards

Wink

Thank you Smiley

crypto-official (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:23:43 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 04:41:53 PM by crypto-official

The 960 was about 640 kh/s and the 970 about 1, 200 kh/s. The 750ti about 720 kh/s.

That is a pretty decent hash rate Smiley And thank you for the info.

Houndirno

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:54:07 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 05:13:35 PM by Houndirno

How come 750's are better for mining then 900~  Cheesy arnt the 900's a newer model?
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:57:42 PM

How come 750's are better for mining then 900~  Cheesy arnt the 900's a newer model?

You might not have read where I said this algo isn't optimized for the new cards as it was out before the cards.

Again for the current released mine it is not optimized. That is not saying there are not private miners that are optimized.  Wink

Hope that helps.

spatula

Activity: 507
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:44:37 PM

So should we wait a bit or start now with trying to get listed by coinmarketcap?
Houndirno

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:19:43 PM

So should we wait a bit or start now with trying to get listed by coinmarketcap?

They require a blockchain to get listed  Tongue We dont have one yet
spatula

Activity: 507
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:40:00 PM

Yea a block explorer would be nice before I invest much into this thing (I'm sure others feel the same). I would really like to confirm the tiny premine for myself. If it all looks good, this coin could have some real potential.

*cool algo that is balanced between cpu and gpu
*good initial distribution (especially at this price!)
*block reward emission curve is very interesting
*easy to mine
*fast block times
*tiny premine

crypto-official (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:36:26 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 08:04:34 AM by crypto-official

Yea a block explorer would be nice before I invest much into this thing (I'm sure others feel the same). I would really like to confirm the tiny premine for myself. If it all looks good, this coin could have some real potential.

*easy to mine
*fast block times
*tiny premine

We are having a small issue in the block explorer, which we hope to fix today. You can check the premine in the source code by now, and at least make sure it is legit. Smiley I am glad to see you like the potential qualities of this coin, and I have nothing to hide Smiley

crypto-official (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:18:43 AM

*easy to mine
*fast block times
*tiny premine

And here's an image of my wallet, could also be faked of course, but just for good measure for the time being. Smiley

Houndirno

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:51:04 PM

I got bored today in college so I did this as I feel like the First post is blocks of text and not that advertising enough :p You might want to hire someone to make a better one  Grin Grin
Edit: Oh shit I didn't realise it was so big, heres just a link
https://i.imgur.com/4SRDhaY.png
crypto-official (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:09:36 PM

I got bored today in college so I did this as I feel like the First post is blocks of text and not that advertising enough :p You might want to hire someone to make a better one  Grin Grin
Edit: Oh shit I didn't realise it was so big, heres just a link
https://i.imgur.com/4SRDhaY.png

Haha, that's pretty awesome Smiley If I have your permission, I could add it to the website. Just need to figure out where....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: