Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today, I paid in BTC with my Apple Watch  (Read 1554 times)
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:33:46 PM

Why would I pay with an iwatch, if I have my phone in my hand?
Seriously, how many people do not have a phone in their hands these days? Look around you! The iwatch is useless.
R2D221

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:34:18 AM

Why would I pay with an iwatch, if I have my phone in my hand?
Seriously, how many people do not have a phone in their hands these days? Look around you! The iwatch is useless.

People don't understand the purpose of smartwatches. They are NOT a replacement for phones. They are an enhancement. The smartwatch needs to be linked to the phone via Bluetooth. That means the smartwatch is useless without a phone (unless all you want is know the time).

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:34:22 AM

This is not news at all.  People have been paying with bitcoin using personal electronics for years.

Just another apple fanboy promotion?  So apple has a digital watch - who cares?   Undecided

I, for one, will wait for the iAnkleBracelet to come out.

"Hello, Bruno. Welcome back to Cracker Barrel. Will it be the usual, Uncle Herschel's Favorite® and paying via your iAnkleBracletTM, today?"
Kaneki

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:12:43 AM

he does not seem to explain the purchase iWatch using bitcoin, but explaining the technology on iWatch. Undecided
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: