Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BUY] - I need to Register 1 .com Domain with Godaddy.  (Read 760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ramkumar (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:38:51 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 02:15:18 PM by ramkumar

Hi,

I need a .com Domain registered with Godaddy.

You can register with $0.99 codes

I will pay $3 / Domain. $2 profit / domain.

I need almost 100+ domains, so multiple quantity's are welcome. Long term partners required. Contact me via PM.

Just push domain to my godaddy account.

All .com Domains only.

BID HERE for IMMEDIATE ORDER

100% Safe & Escrow provided by SEOCLERKS Team.

Note: If you have paid signature, your response might be delete once answered / updated / not relevant.
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:49:25 PM

If you're still looking for someone I can do this for you, if so message me.
ramkumar (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:14:08 PM

I can provide you if you buy in bulk, contact me.

Best Regards.

If you're still looking for someone I can do this for you, if so message me.

I can also help you put with this should you still be looking for it to be done

Give me a shout Smiley

Thanks for your reply but i would like to pay through secure & escrow system. Anyone interested please BID on link (It's free to bid). I will place order, once you deliver seoclerks will pay you.

It makes sense for me.
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 05:24:21 PM

What's the point of doing that? Do you have to verify your account to register a domain or something?

"SEOCLERKS" doesn't sound like a reliable service. I'd advise anyone who is willing to take this offer to use a trusted escrow.

ramkumar (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:34:44 PM

What's the point of doing that? Do you have to verify your account to register a domain or something?

"SEOCLERKS" doesn't sound like a reliable service. I'd advise anyone who is willing to take this offer to use a trusted escrow.

SEOCLERKS is a leading marketplace website like fiverr. they have safest escrow for buyer & seller.they have pro active dedicated support team to help buyer & seller. It's more than Trusted Escrow and i loved it.
ramkumar (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:19:10 PM

Why someone should help you, after read this negative feedback:

It is advisible to not do any business with this person.

Any domain that you register for this person will most likely be used for scamming.

if you can explain 'better' (yes better) what do you want to do with that domain? I think a lot of users will understand better and maybe 'help' you. However I also suggest  you to use an internal escrow user like devthedev, monbux , etc....

You should read other side feedback too, available @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=358020

Here posted for you,
Fuck you ASSHOLE. Without any proof,don't give -ve feedback just by your freaking assumption.

I could give -ve feedback in assumption that your mother,wife & daughter's are fucking prostitute.It is advisable to not do any business with this person.

Come back & prove that i'm using domains for scam purpose.
------------------------------

If anyone could proof that my domains are used for scamming purpose, i would like to see it with proof.

I don't want to expose my ideas to anyone. I'm looking for service and i paid 200% profit to seller. I knew all the escrow people here but i stick with seoclerks only.
chaosPT

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:32:46 PM

So wait did I understand this correctly? You're expecting me to use "SEOCLERKS Team" for escrow when I have no idea who that is. And also just because you say " 100% Safe & Escrow " doesn't mean that you didn't make the site yourself or it's your friends ect. If you're serious about wanting someone to do this for you, I will. But we aren't using no  "SEOCLERKS Team" for escrow. We can use someone on the forum, localbitcoins or if you want we can go in increments so you have nothing to worry about. If you disagree then that's fine but goodluck finding someone Cheesy
ramkumar (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:49:32 PM

So wait did I understand this correctly? You're expecting me to use "SEOCLERKS Team" for escrow when I have no idea who that is. And also just because you say " 100% Safe & Escrow " doesn't mean that you didn't make the site yourself or it's your friends ect. If you're serious about wanting someone to do this for you, I will. But we aren't using no  "SEOCLERKS Team" for escrow. We can use someone on the forum, localbitcoins or if you want we can go in increments so you have nothing to worry about. If you disagree then that's fine but goodluck finding someone Cheesy

Thank you for your reply. If you don't know about Fiverr & seoclerks  marketplaces, it's not my mistake.

I buy / sell lot in those marketplaces.

Accept orders through only via SEOCLERKS.

No offense, I can find other seller within marketplace & you can find other buyers around the world.

chaosPT

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:03:32 PM

Thank you for your reply. If you don't know about Fiverr & seoclerks  marketplaces, it's not my mistake.

I buy / sell lot in those marketplaces.

Accept orders through only via SEOCLERKS.

No offense, I can find other seller within marketplace & you can find other buyers around the world.

Lmfao, I know what fiverr is but never been on seoclerks. Nah I don't take offense to that but I do have a question. No offense but why post on bitcointalk if you want to only accept orders via seoclerks?
chaosPT

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:36:34 PM

Any domain that you register for this person will most likely be used for scamming.

if you can explain 'better' (yes better) what do you want to do with that domain? I think a lot of users will understand better and maybe 'help' you. However I also suggest  you to use an internal escrow user like devthedev, monbux , etc....

You should read other side feedback too, available @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=358020

Here posted for you,
Fuck you ASSHOLE. Without any proof,don't give -ve feedback just by your freaking assumption.

I could give -ve feedback in assumption that your mother,wife & daughter's are fucking prostitute.It is advisable to not do any business with this person.

If anyone could proof that my domains are used for scamming purpose, i would like to see it with proof.

I don't want to expose my ideas to anyone. I'm looking for service and i paid 200% profit to seller. I knew all the escrow people here but i stick with seoclerks only.

read this last quote. he knew all the escrows from here, but refuses to use them. basically what i take from this is he can scam you using escrow from this seoclerks place. i advise all users to avoid this guy. he knows if he uses escrow from here he will not receive a refund.

also 200% profit. a deal that sounds too good to be true usually is. not to mention this is a self moderated thread. he says to delete replies from users in a paid sig program but im sure this post will be deleted also.

SCAM

Yeah I agree with you 100%, things just aren't making any sense. I suggest all users interested in doing this for him to proceed with beyond extra caution or just don't do the deal period.
ramkumar (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:26:51 AM

Here posted for you,

read this last quote. he knew all the escrows from here, but refuses to use them. basically what i take from this is he can scam you using escrow from this seoclerks place. i advise all users to avoid this guy. he knows if he uses escrow from here he will not receive a refund.

also 200% profit. a deal that sounds too good to be true usually is. not to mention this is a self moderated thread. he says to delete replies from users in a paid sig program but im sure this post will be deleted also.

SCAM

Yeah I agree with you 100%, things just aren't making any sense. I suggest all users interested in doing this for him to proceed with beyond extra caution or just don't do the deal period.

lol...

If you knew the business then order me, else stay away from this one.

Already got 3 sellers and processing with them.

I don't have time to reply for Freaking sellers.

Thread Locked but still Looking for sellers who trust me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: