Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 09:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: / / WINDOWS 8.1 PRO / / OFFICE 2013 PRO PLUS || BITCOIN & PAYPAL || CHEAP \ \  (Read 482 times)
benjicore (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:36:18 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 10:13:51 PM by benjicore

Hello fellow BitcoinTalk members,

I am happy to introduce you to my official shop for all your Microsoft key needs!

Some of the keys I am selling are:

Windows 8.1 Pro
Windows 8.1 Pro N
Windows 8.1
Windows 8 Pro
Windows Office 2013 Pro Plus
Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
Windows Server 2012 Datacenter

If you are interested in any of the keys above and wish to discuss a fair price, then kindly contact me on Skype or via PM.

All keys are purchaseable through either PayPal or Bitcoin, and all prices are negotiable - we will discuss the pricing over Skype or PM,
to assure that you're getting a fair deal for a cheap price.

Terms of Service:
When purchasing and receiving a key, you accept to the following policies:
   1. You must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner.
   2. You will not chargeback or open a dispute whatsoever.
   3. You are not entitled to a refund unless there is a valid reason.
   4. Violations of the Terms will result in a blacklist of our service, and further actions being taken depending on what kind of violation.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3103

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 10:17:41 PM

These two are the same person.   Roll Eyes

If they have to vouch for themselves because no one else will, would you trust them with anything

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
erjee

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:09:40 PM

I have problems with Office keys purchased from this seller. He won't refund even after I can show him that the keys doesn't work... simply does not respons anymore to any Skype message.
You'd better stay away from this seller!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: