Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash's Instamined/Partly Premined Beginnings  (Read 2597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:36:45 PM

I bet Evan sees these kind of threads and thinks, damn these guys are denting my master get super rich quick plans. Dash shills have nothing but to attack Monero to justify this scam

Heh and then there is some of us who thinks both Evan AND the Monero guys are shady.

I think satoshi is shady too
Prosperityforall (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:59:54 PM

... can't succeed

LoL ! You wish.

I think your newfound buzzword "social contract"'s got you a bit over excited.

When/If crypto gets regulated currencies like Dash would obviously not suceed anywhere. Scams like what happened with Dash dont usually work well with the average person adoption.

Then to make things even worse, there's still an address with inputs connected to the original instamine, and that address currently owns 11% of all Dash in existence: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/wallet.dws?559582.htm.

So now we can undeniably say that Dash/Darkcoin's distribution after the instamine is horrible.

Dash is simply a scam, the evidence is absolutely overwhelming.
PoS

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

If you can be anything, be kind and fair

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:56:37 PM

... can't succeed

LoL ! You wish.

I think your newfound buzzword "social contract"'s got you a bit over excited.

When/If crypto gets regulated currencies like Dash would obviously not suceed anywhere. Scams like what happened with Dash dont usually work well with the average person adoption.

Then to make things even worse, there's still an address with inputs connected to the original instamine, and that address currently owns 11% of all Dash in existence: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/wallet.dws?559582.htm.

So now we can undeniably say that Dash/Darkcoin's distribution after the instamine is horrible.

Dash is simply a scam, the evidence is absolutely overwhelming.
"owner unknown"
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:50:01 PM

Great volume today for Monero

14   Monero    $ 3,706,636   $ 0.499220   7,424,855 XMR   $ 14,325   -3.19 %   

Seems like Monero developers really working hard...NOT cry"p"to forums perhaps more since that's all what they can do?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 07:54:44 PM

Monero

What does that have to do with the OP?

Plz stay on the topic of "Dash's Instamined/Partly Premined Beginnings" or GTFO.  Thx.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:32:42 PM

In the end of course we decided to honor the social contract and not slow down emissions

Thats nice of you, but I can get what you're selling at any emission rate I like over here. (And it even shows who paid me Wink )

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:33:09 PM

lol.

Didn't like the truth about the Proven Monero Scam being in an un-moderated thread, so moves to self-moderated thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1034864.msg11256729#msg11256729

lol
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:40:10 PM

coins101 lying again, the thing he does best. Let's take a look and see if that that thread has a self moderated tag:

https://i.imgur.com/YWDUA6x.png

Nope, it doesn't.

"Facts? Truth? Who needs them?" -- paraphrasing coins101

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:46:42 PM

coins101 lying again, the thing he does best. Let's take a look and see if that that thread has a self moderated tag:

Nope, it doesn't.

lol

No,

You led Smooth & the gang to this self-moderated thread.

The Truth? You can't handle the truth.

lol
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:54:43 PM

I'm obsessed with Monero and spam off-topic about it constantly on threads about Dash

Let's try to get back on topic

Dash -7.05%

Maybe people are finally waking up to this massive pre/insta-mine scam and huge rip off.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:25:53 AM

Maybe people are finally waking up to this massive pre/insta-mine scam and huge rip off.

And maybe you're in your pyjamas by now hoping so.

Been a long day. There's always tomorrow.

Prosperityforall (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:48:01 PM

Nope, it doesn't.

lol

No,

You led Smooth & the gang to this self-moderated thread.

The Truth? You can't handle the truth.

lol

I made it moderated to stop off-topic discussion. So far I have deleted 0 posts and you can get a moderator to confirm. In other threads similar, you and your trolling gang spam the thread with off-topic/irrelevant posts.

A good question to ask you now, is that since we now know that someone(otoh?) owns 11% of Dash/Darkcoins coin supply, and has inputs dating back from the original Dash/Darkcoin instamine scam, how do you feel about that?

It's also odd to note that in the Dash main thread, Otoh claimed this address( https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/wallet.dws?559582.htm) was his and said he made it "as obvious as possible", yet when I did multiple searches with this address to find any connections to it and him, I found 0. So it's either that address that owns 11% of the Dash coin supply is not owned by Otoh and he's trying to cover it up, he mistyped somehow, or he's plain out lying for some other reason.

Lovely distribution btw /s.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:01:01 PM

A good question to ask you now, is that since we now know that someone(otoh?) owns 11% of Dash/Darkcoins coin supply, and has inputs dating back from the original Dash/Darkcoin instamine scam, how do you feel about that?

So he has bought coins from someone who mined on the first day(s)? Must be scam.. Roll Eyes

It's also odd to note that in the Dash main thread, Otoh claimed this address( https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/wallet.dws?559582.htm) was his and said he made it "as obvious as possible", yet when I did multiple searches with this address to find any connections to it and him, I found 0. So it's either that address that owns 11% of the Dash coin supply is not owned by Otoh and he's trying to cover it up, he mistyped somehow, or he's plain out lying for some other reason.

Every other coin's thread is cheering when someone is dumping because coins are getting into "strong hands". And now that DASH has a strong hand, it's a scam?
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:13:25 PM

So he has bought coins from someone who mined on the first day(s)? Must be scam.. Roll Eyes

At best, it is quite different from story about the coins being "well distributed in the market" that is frequently told.
Prosperityforall (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:19:31 PM

Every other coin's thread is cheering when someone is dumping because coins are getting into "strong hands". And now that DASH has a strong hand, it's a scam?

Really? Otoh said that he didn't start buying until "long after" the instamine has occured. But, you're now saying that he bought coins from someone who mined on the first day? Are you implying that Otoh bought relatively quickly after the instamine occured(Maybe even during the instamine) ?

Either way, the stories don't add up as what Otoh said goes directly against what's shown(or not shown) when I searched for any connections between the address and him previously. It might all be a mistyping on his part, but fishy nonetheless.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:45:03 PM

I'm also wondering about what's really the goal of the masternode voting that seems to be the big Dash initiative now.

Since Otoh alone owns around 28% of the masternodes, which were either directly instamined or purchased directly from an instaminer, he alone has about 40% of the voting power according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapley%2dShubik_power_index

When we add the likely holdings of Evan and other insiders it looks like the voting concept is just a sham to whitewash the centralized control of a few people over the whole scheme.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: