Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ANY BOOKS YOU WANT (eBooks on epub format)  (Read 363 times)
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:24:01 AM

Hello, i just wanna offer you guys some Books you can't easily find with a very low price
Sci-fi, horror, thriller, fantasy, computer-related(programming,hacking, etc.), novels, and many more categories are available

just PM/email/skype me the TITLE of the book and it's AUTHOR

email: forevertutan@gmail.com

I already have a listing on Cryptothrift (with escrow service) so you can also check it out (titled "RARE AND DISCOUNTED BOOKS" with username: foreveryoung96)

Starting price is $3 but if you think it's expensive for an eBook then you can give or offer any amount you want Smiley

I will send the eBook first then payment (Bitcoin payment only)

Thanks Smiley
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snoopage1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:46:11 AM

Looks useful, I have some books that I cannot find online anywhere. Sent you a PM.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:04:24 AM

Hi. I want to ask how you find these books. I imagine that you just grab them at some warez, sites/deposits? Or your books are legally obtained from reputable sources?
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:33:34 AM

some were grabbed at warez , some were obtained from some sources, some were bought and some were just searched from the internet Smiley
you can actually find any stuffs from the internet(clearnet & darknet) if you're going to put some time and effort, it's just that some people were just too lazy to research that's why they can't find it  Grin
vvikkass

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:19:06 PM

why would you sell them at the first place when some generous people have shared with you these without asking money? In my advice, you can sell the darknet/closednet links and some information.
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:43:09 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 06:52:50 AM by Patatas

@vvikkass actually not all of these books were shared only , as i said, some were bought and some were researched by myself but you got a point Smiley in fact, i already sold some links and infos regarding to darknet but i think only few people here were interested on it btw thanks for the advice Smiley
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:00:47 PM

@vvikkass actually not all of these books were shared only , as i said, some were bought and some were researched by myself but you got a point Smiley in fact, i already sold some links and infos regarding to darknet but i think only few people here were interested on it btw thanks for the advice Smiley

I'm more interested in your darknet info, perhaps if you make a new thread or give some more info, people will start buying.
Nami

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:02:18 PM

not sure if people would want it, since they can actually go torrent it?
Nasus

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:23:03 PM

why would you sell them at the first place when some generous people have shared with you these without asking money? In my advice, you can sell the darknet/closednet links and some information.

its called greed lol.

people sell things they get for free.
Selling Full M Account

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:33:29 PM

If you're a college student and your college is a part of the international library network (or sth like that) you can easily access any book you want.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: