Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE REBRAND IN PROGESS NEW DIRECTION NEW PURPOSE LOCKED  (Read 27073 times)
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:35:48 PM

is this a good coin or bad coin?
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:21:29 PM

is this a good coin or bad coin?

See how the dev communicates with us.. he's a crypto scammer. Probably done this 1000 times over.
MakingBubbles (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Tiny BUBBLES

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 06:27:50 PM

its such a scam that im spending my own money and time to do something that hardly benefits myself

*Link Removed*
watsdadeal

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:44:10 PM

its such a scam that im spending my own money and time to do something that hardly benefits myself

You can try comedy for your career.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:50:46 PM

we are collaborating behind the wall quit looking at us and let me do something be glad u can buy em all right now i can do more without having to waste time imagine something that is even plug and play just chill

You should really have someone edit your posts.

We are currently working behind the scenes and collaborating on something exciting (think plug and play Wink). There is no need to worry. The current price is extremely cheap for what's in store.

This coin and dev is a joke. Based on your posts and graphics, I can only imagine what you are "collaborating on". In the meantime, we'll all just "imagine something that is even plug and play" and "just chill"....all while dumping this sad excuse for a coin.

I'm lined up buddy  come on

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:31:06 AM

so it's a bubble?
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:38:56 PM

so it's a bubble?
it's a scam
no developer
i lost 0.5 btc in bubble Cry
i should have known something smelled fishy from the beginning.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:09:44 PM

Yeah. It seems like. Sad.  Undecided
MakingBubbles (OP)

Activity: 89

Tiny BUBBLES

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:13:23 AM

so we are thinking something like  i5 + systems dedicated with a dynamic governor on pos hashing( in the 5 % range)  the rest of resources get utilized by the cloud ... its  like a Linux shell so you have to dedicate the whole machine to this.  i think this solves major issues im having getting a mask built (its real expensive to build hardware). i think a cap on the amount of bubble u can put into staking is a good idea because it will drive stake holders to buy more gear and grow the cloud
so it's a bubble?
it's a scam
no developer
i lost 0.5 btc in bubble Cry
i should have known something smelled fishy from the beginning.

yea keep thinking that meanwhile ill take those bubble off your hands just dump down

*Link Removed*
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:45:43 AM

I take it the bubble has burst ?
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:08:30 AM

Non of the BS that the bubble developer is talking about makes any sense. He doesn't know what he is talking about, it's like gibberish.

Why did i mine  Huh   Undecided Embarrassed

You mine because he spin da jibberish so we get fooled.
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:19:10 AM

Non of the BS that the bubble developer is talking about makes any sense. He doesn't know what he is talking about, it's like gibberish.

What the developer is talking about does sort of make sense, it may of been worded better but it makes sense.

Effectively everyone in the network is a node , their unused/spare computer power is part of the node/network , with thousands of people connected, thousands of nodes connected and acting effectively like a super computer. With the ability to rent the power of the network to do as you desire.

It would be like connecting a super computer to the internet and allowing people to use parts it's power/processing function to do stuff that they wish to perform. perhaps renting a part of its GPU processes to mine a coin, or renting some of the CPU processes to either mine a coin or provide extra power to gnome research . Or using the hard drive to perform other different functions . But the super computer is made up of thousands of people that are connected to the network all offering their unused processes to be utilized by anyone in the network if they so choose for a specific price.

If the idea can be delivered it's a good idea, it gives the network an intrinsic value. being able to direct fractions of the network power/processing to the specific goals or functions that you wish it to perform .

It gives everyone connected the ability to earn coins by renting out their unused computer processes, allows others to rent that power and direct it in the direction they so choose . It gives the network a real world value , it's not just a currency but a super computer that can perform many thousands of different tasks assigned to it .

The core concept is a good one , and if it can be achieved, and in the future no doubt will likely be achieved anyways then it would serve a purpose and give natural built in value to the network .
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:26:23 PM

What the developer is talking about does sort of make sense, it may of been worded better but it makes sense.

Effectively everyone in the network is a node , their unused/spare computer power is part of the node/network , with thousands of people connected, thousands of nodes connected and acting effectively like a super computer. With the ability to rent the power of the network to do as you desire.

It would be like connecting a super computer to the internet and allowing people to use parts it's power/processing function to do stuff that they wish to perform. perhaps renting a part of its GPU processes to mine a coin, or renting some of the CPU processes to either mine a coin or provide extra power to gnome research . Or using the hard drive to perform other different functions . But the super computer is made up of thousands of people that are connected to the network all offering their unused processes to be utilized by anyone in the network if they so choose for a specific price.

If the idea can be delivered it's a good idea, it gives the network an intrinsic value. being able to direct fractions of the network power/processing to the specific goals or functions that you wish it to perform .

It gives everyone connected the ability to earn coins by renting out their unused computer processes, allows others to rent that power and direct it in the direction they so choose . It gives the network a real world value , it's not just a currency but a super computer that can perform many thousands of different tasks assigned to it .

The core concept is a good one , and if it can be achieved, and in the future no doubt will likely be achieved anyways then it would serve a purpose and give natural built in value to the network .

Actually he makes no sense and he can't make that.

If you want to buy a coin that will actually deliver something like that. Buy XAI. XAI has a real developer who works hard on his coin. The link for the XAI thread is in my sig.

I was an original IPO investor into XAI so already know.

It in effect has already been made to a lesser extend but not connected to a crypto currency and still very basic. But it can be made and has been made in the past (similar conceptually)
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:46:38 PM

you guys are so funny you love to hate ..... what if i told u i was working with the developer in an attemp to bring low level programmers in building a shell in linux this  will function as the operating system for bubble it will take over your machine and once it does the read out will be a fancied wallet interface which controls the whole system.. the coin is just in a veg state right now dev dosent like to give much away and is smart enough not to promise things till he is confident its coming together... bubble will be swapped 1:1 a few times as things develop... off exchanges through tor to make sure when the final system is ready  your bubbles will appear out of no where, and the bubbles them self will only by traceable by the sender and both parties will do the exchange through the networks own escrow account ...  basically all records will read that only one account has ever recieved any bubble   and the network destroys its key when the receiver picks up bubble. this actually creates a guarantee that no one will know who owns what bubble..  also bubble will not be transferable off the network the only way u will get them out is to burn them for network credits creating less bubble..  he also has plans to make the network allow u to burn bitcoin for network tokens .....BURNING BITCOIN he said will ensure that current btc hoarders have a place in the bubble network...  so if u can basically help turn a botnet into an operating system, or can help us write some stuff to make bubble  stake out in a new currency   we have a job for u and can pay

styn234

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:28:04 AM

you guys are so funny you love to hate ..... what if i told u i was working with the developer in an attemp to bring low level programmers in building a shell in linux this  will function as the operating system for bubble it will take over your machine and once it does the read out will be a fancied wallet interface which controls the whole system.. the coin is just in a veg state right now dev dosent like to give much away and is smart enough not to promise things till he is confident its coming together... bubble will be swapped 1:1 a few times as things develop... off exchanges through tor to make sure when the final system is ready  your bubbles will appear out of no where, and the bubbles them self will only by traceable by the sender and both parties will do the exchange through the networks own escrow account ...  basically all records will read that only one account has ever recieved any bubble   and the network destroys its key when the receiver picks up bubble. this actually creates a guarantee that no one will know who owns what bubble..  also bubble will not be transferable off the network the only way u will get them out is to burn them for network credits creating less bubble..  he also has plans to make the network allow u to burn bitcoin for network tokens .....BURNING BITCOIN he said will ensure that current btc hoarders have a place in the bubble network...  so if u can basically help turn a botnet into an operating system, or can help us write some stuff to make bubble  stake out in a new currency   we have a job for u and can pay

Awesome man, sound good.
How about you update us regularly about how it is going?
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:19:31 PM

its going its just hard to find the right talent for the right price

DesDes

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:05:46 PM

bubble - is the real shit coin))
CraveIt

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:48:09 PM

its going its just hard to find the right talent for the right price
Any further progress or did you bail?

Bail it is. Guess that's 1 btc i'll never see again.

The initial ann compared to the one up now is completely different, dev said there would be CONSTANT updates to keep this coin in a permanent bubble.

GOOD JOB DEV, SO MUCH INFO I CAN'T TAKE IT ALL IN AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 09:56:19 AM

Starting to move on CCex. Any reason?
Possibly we're gonna see some news soon...

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:22:37 AM

Starting to move on CCex. Any reason?
Possibly we're gonna see some news soon...
Yup I feel the same. Someone knows something. Good thing I held on to my bag for almost a month now Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: