Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE REBRAND IN PROGESS NEW DIRECTION NEW PURPOSE LOCKED  (Read 27073 times)
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:27:24 AM

Got 25k for sale on c-cex at 1k if anyone is interested.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:02:56 AM

Whats the special sauce with the coin. You know, The bells and whistles.
philipvdlinde

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:51:23 AM

PM the dev and ask if you can talk to him on Skype. Cause it really is complicated Wink
I find the lack of updates disturbing. He's posting on the threads of other coins but doesn't care to update us on any recent progress.
dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:03:22 AM

I agree. What does it take to post a message. We are supporting his coin.

PM the dev and ask if you can talk to him on Skype. Cause it really is complicated Wink
I find the lack of updates disturbing. He's posting on the threads of other coins but doesn't care to update us on any recent progress.
spacehopper

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:12:51 AM

Got 25k for sale on c-cex at 1k if anyone is interested.

There has been very little trading volume on c-cex over the past week, and none today. C-cex will remove BUBBLE if its average daily trading volume falls below 0.2 BTC for 30 days. Without c-cex or another exchange I don't think BUBBLE will catch on.

philipvdlinde

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:48:59 PM

Exited this coin, I am glad this is over with.
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:55:18 PM

another dead(

MakingBubbles (OP)

Activity: 89

Tiny BUBBLES

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 02:31:25 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 05:43:37 PM by MakingBubbles

another dead(

far from it

ever hear of Chapel programming language

roadmap is coming it will outline the steps we will be taking over the coming months to produce :

1:  A custom linux kernel  (for the supercomputer)
     ( this will be needed for each worker + the master server to distribute work across the network) while linux does support parallel processing there are many dependencies          and code updates  needed to run a MPMD (multiple program multiple data) parallel computer using  a SHARED memory model on a DISTRIBUTED memory machine  incorporating PanFS a parallel file system to allow the entire storage of all machines to be utilized (a revolutionary idea)

2: A custom android\linux  kernel (for developers)
 this will be the master client which can give commands the the master server to then distribute work to the workers and receive results.  (some serial processes may run on the device to reduce network overhead, it will be up to the user to define which processes he wishes to run parallel or serial in his program... we are looking at ipython  but it seems its not good enough and we will most likely have to pioneer the Chapel programming language   )

3: a user interface
   whats the good of all this if u cant use it? the user interface will be necessary for regular users to access the bubble and use the products / software available.. an example.... say i made a videogame in the bubble instead of compiling it for windows then hoping my users can run it i can allow them to run it directly from the bubble for a fee thereby monetizing my idea and giving my customers direct access to the software from any device.. this could be done with any task even say complex algorithms which depend an data from other programs running in the bubble   this has huge implications  

more info on Chapel can be found here :  http://chapel.cray.com/overview.html

3: lots more updates to the bubble code

this is a huge project never attrempted on this scale and has mostly been used in primitive forms by goverments and giant multi nationals please be patient

the final product will basically act as 1 giant computer working on multiple tasks  giving multiple results

keep in mind there is a lot to go over and as i grow my horizons new things pop up

*Link Removed*
MakingBubbles (OP)

Tiny BUBBLES

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 02:46:00 PM

i think the scope of this project is lost on you people i may have picked the wrong community to introduce this to off to xda

*Link Removed*
MakingBubbles (OP)

Tiny BUBBLES

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 02:47:50 PM

Exited this coin, I am glad this is over with.

thanks for your support to bad you ditched it right when we are about to release more info and a proof of concept

*Link Removed*
philipvdlinde

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:48:32 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 03:01:31 PM by philipvdlinde

i think the scope of this project is lost on you people i may have picked the wrong community to introduce this to off to xda
lmao you are quiet for weeks and now you post? That's your way of paying back patient investors? Got to say, most horrible PR I have seen so far. I wish you the best with your project, but you could definitely have handled things a lot better. A lot of people have already lost confidence and sold their coins because they thought the coin was dead. It almost looks like you are doing this on purpose so that you can accumilate more coins.
MakingBubbles (OP)

Tiny BUBBLES

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 03:08:41 PM

lmao you are quiet for weeks and now you post? That's your way of paying back patient investors? Got to say, most horrible PR I have seen so far. I wish you the best with your project, but you could definitely have handled things a lot better. A lot of people have already lost confidence and sold their coins because they thought the coin was dead. It almost looks like you are doing this on purpose so that you can accumilate more coins.

i feel irs better if the coins stay in strong - committed hands.... perhaps mine are the only ones which dont tremble  if u people would buy more coins i could sell some and hire programmers to get this moving faster but with the current situation i have to do all the work AND buy all the c oins as i am the only who cares it seems

*Link Removed*
philipvdlinde

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:10:06 PM

i feel irs better if the coins stay in strong - committed hands.... perhaps mine are the only ones which dont tremble  if u people would buy more coins i could sell some and hire programmers to get this moving faster but with the current situation i have to do all the work AND buy all the c oins as i am the only who cares it seems
I have held this coin 1.5 months, how do you think people like me feel when you aren't showing any activity for weeks?
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:21:25 PM

Still holding...
It's only a few euro's for a nice bag with coins.

Just a little gamble and hopefully the dev deliver something great.

Where now a few months later and the dev is still here. Not super active but still here...

MakingBubbles (OP)

Tiny BUBBLES

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 03:21:51 PM

I have held this coin 1.5 months, how do you think people like me feel when you aren't showing any activity for weeks?

look friend ive have stated multiple times it will be months before we produce a semi working prototype the first one i built using redhat was a total failure ( it could do only SPMD) so no news there... now i think i might have the knowledge  needed to start working on the operating system i need to allow the cluster to be able to run multiple tasks and output multiple data... so the network will be able to handle all the work given to it from all users

*Link Removed*
MakingBubbles (OP)

Tiny BUBBLES

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 04:04:04 PM

im also revisiting the idea of masternodes but it will not work like u think more info will be released on this....

*Link Removed*
ramtony

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:24:26 PM

Hey Dev, thanks for dropping in and the info...

Hodling!
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:24:48 PM

i like what im seeing ... this is a big project i like that it has its own operating system which shows the level of sophistication on the part of the dev team. its starting to get very technical please explain what mdmp and sdmd are and what is the difference thanks

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
CraveIt

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:28:32 PM

im also revisiting the idea of masternodes but it will not work like u think more info will be released on this....

Masternodes would be a good idea to spark some more interest in the coin Smiley could potentially get alot more investors interested into this HUGE project
MakingBubbles (OP)

Tiny BUBBLES

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 04:52:23 PM

i like what im seeing ... this is a big project i like that it has its own operating system which shows the level of sophistication on the part of the dev team. its starting to get very technical please explain what mdmp and sdmd are and what is the difference thanks

sure  i believe u mean spmd not sdmd

mpmd  is multiple program multiple data   Tasks may execute different programs simultaneously.
spmd is single program multiple data All tasks execute their copy of the same program simultaneously.
SPMD  is the most common form of parallel computing but has limitations on the amount of work u can do at 1 time ultimately wasting resources
in our model we want all users to be able to run their programs on the system at any time using a shared memory model on a distributed memory machine with global memory pool.

the good news is alot of the work has been done allready its just putting everything together ... for instance IPYTHON language supports using the gpu in parallel processes (similar to how gpu miners work) and CHAPEL supports full mpmd arrays so the operating system will by default use these dependencies its just coming up with the code to do it all

*Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: