Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR SALE] 17500CLAMS [WANT] Bitcoins  (Read 1103 times)
dzeros (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:21:27 PM

Hello,

I am selling 17500 CLAMS for a flat rate of 0.0056TC per CLAM.

I am also selling at a flat sell rate of 0.005625BTC on Poloneix if you prefer a instant trade (1000CLAM walls at time, high fees)

If anyone is interested, PM me or contact me on skype: dzerosolutions

Thank you.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 08:19:31 PM

Hello,

I am also selling at a flat sell rate of 0.005625BTC on Poloneix if you prefer a instant trade (1000CLAM walls at time, high fees)

Thank you.

I'll trade you Pappy Van Winkle and Silver for them Tongue

Would you be interested in cash or Bitcoin only?

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
dzeros (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:50:48 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

I'll trade you Pappy Van Winkle and Silver for them Tongue

Would you be interested in cash or Bitcoin only?

Bitcoin
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:01:06 PM

Hello,

Thank you.
Why don't you sell all these alt coins you stole from your main account
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:45:32 PM

What are you referring to?

I think he already sold the 17500 CLAM this thread was talking about:

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:48:59 PM

I was under the impression that he was attempting to sell the CLAMs in an off exchange deal. I was not aware that he already sold them on an exchange

The OP is an alt of TheGambler and close to 20 others. The CLAMs he was selling were likely stolen via his HYIP scams
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:08:54 PM

I was under the impression that he was attempting to sell the CLAMs in an off exchange deal. I was not aware that he already sold them on an exchange

The OP is an alt of TheGambler and close to 20 others. The CLAMs he was selling were likely stolen via his HYIP scams

He won these from www.Just-dice.com or at least a big chunk of them.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:13:58 PM

Do you know what his starting bankroll was? He "made" over 70 BTC on bitdice.me not long before he created this thread, here is a screenshot of his account at bit dice sometime before he withdrew his "winnings"
dzeros (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:46:19 AM

Do you know what his starting bankroll was? He "made" over 70 BTC on bitdice.me not long before he created this thread, here is a screenshot of his account at bit dice sometime before he withdrew his "winnings"

My starting deposit was 300 CLAMS on my first run to 3k and then 1,280 on my second run to 17.5k
I'm now 7.5k Up on CLAMS on Just-Dice and 84BTC up on BitDice. all of my earnings are from gambling i've made over 150btc in the past month, why do you think i am a scammer and why did you give me negative trust
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:55:35 AM

My starting deposit was 300 CLAMS on my first run to 3k and then 1,280 on my second run to 17.5k
I'm now 7.5k Up on CLAMS on Just-Dice and 84BTC up on BitDice. all of my earnings are from gambling i've made over 150btc in the past month, why do you think i am a scammer and why did you give me negative trust
That sounds suspicious to me. Do you have some kind of exploit?
dzeros (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:04:53 AM

No, if I did I would still be winning. I am now only on 7.5k profit due to an unlucky run yesterday. But even Dooglus' profit chart shows my 17.5k peak. I'm planning on staking/investing in JD when my clams come out of poloniex.
This still doesn't explain why you think I'm a scammer?  I did a successful trade with goose20, I did a heap of good trades on JD yesterday but now today you tag me as a 'high yield investment program' scammer and that i gamble with other peoples money when i started over a month ago and just started building up majorly in the past 2 weeks.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:08:25 AM

No, if I did I would still be winning. I am now only on 7.5k profit due to an unlucky run yesterday. But even Dooglus' profit chart shows my 17.5k peak. I'm planning on staking/investing in JD when my clams come out of poloniex.
This still doesn't explain why you think I'm a scammer? 
Even hufflepuff has loosing streaks when he was scamming primedice in order to make it look like he was not cheating.

I have it on good authority that you are an alt of a serial scammer, research into your identity has allowed me to find a history of you scamming with various websites as far back as 2012
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 05:22:25 AM

This is insane.... You shouldn't have redded him for trying to sell the shit he had the balls to earn.

Dooglus should pipe up here but there is no exploit in JD.  The shit is golden.  If there was a exploited I would expect the player to at least take it to negative profit!

We don't need scam detectors if we already assume every one is a scammer Tongue 

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:31:45 AM

This is insane.... You shouldn't have redded him for trying to sell the shit he had the balls to earn.

Dooglus should pipe up here but there is no exploit in JD.  The shit is golden.  If there was a exploited I would expect the player to at least take it to negative profit!

I didn't neg him for winning a large amount on JD. Although winning ~87.5 btc on a ~1.5 btc bankroll is very suspicious, and there is a good chance of malicious activity regarding this IMO.

The negative was given because I have credible evidence that he is an alt of moreia aka TheGambler who is a serial ponzi/HYIP scammer. Also he has a history of trying to distribute malware to dice sites 
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:18:08 AM

Can you back that up in any way?

I can vouch for the fact that he won almost all those CLAM from Just-Dice. He started with a few hundred and turned it into over 17k before losing around 5k back, so the "stolen via HYIP scams" part is false. What about the "alt of TheGambler" part? Is that any more reliable, or just another guess?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dzeros (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:29:53 AM

I didn't neg him for winning a large amount on JD. Although winning ~87.5 btc on a ~1.5 btc bankroll is very suspicious, and there is a good chance of malicious activity regarding this IMO.

The negative was given because I have credible evidence that he is an alt of moreia aka TheGambler who is a serial ponzi/HYIP scammer. Also he has a history of trying to distribute malware to dice sites 

No I went from 4.5BTC which I dumped in XPY after making 4000XPY on mydice before it went down (i held 10k~XPY for quite a while) to 40BTC and then won an accidental 9x bet taking me to 75BTC
At this point I had cashed out over 30~BTC and tipped quite a bit, not to mention I was already 20BTC up.
I then played some more over that weekend making another 25BTC but got set back after a 60~BTC loss so i pulled out and accepted my big win.

And as dooglus said it was all from a small deposit. I haven't stolen any funds. I won, cashed out, lost a bit more.
I am now sitting on around 120BTC, 60BTC is in CLAMS.
Why would I scam people if I already had money?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: