Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Must read] This is important  (Read 1375 times)
elisabethhhh (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:01:49 PM

hey  Cool

I dont know how to say this but i`m searching for a gentleman who is able to give me 6$ worth of BTC, i will send them back to the sender`s wallet in 24h.
I dont want to receive a donation or something like this, i`m just asking if somebody can give me 6$ BTC for 24h and also if i can do something for them let me know and i will do.

I dont know if i will really find somebody to do this for me but atleast i try...

Adress: 1NvSdTwbjcz15sd9S4QKHwMBTBmzvPoH6x

Thank you verry much!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jakesy

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:05:07 PM

Are you buying a meal?

A $6 BTC loan for 24hrs?
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:05:53 PM

You have just registered five min. ago and you want bitcoin? Sorry but i cant give and i cannot advice anyone to give you that bitcoins.
elisabethhhh (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:09:28 PM

i want to order something from Sub Way and to pay with Bitcoin.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:11:42 PM

hey  Cool

I dont know how to say this but i`m searching for a gentleman who is able to give me 6$ worth of BTC, i will send them back to the sender`s wallet in 24h.
I dont want to receive a donation or something like this, i`m just asking if somebody can give me 6$ BTC for 24h and also if i can do something for them let me know and i will do.

I dont know if i will really find somebody to do this for me but atleast i try...

Thank you verry much!
first welcome to the forum...and if you not have strong reason then not a single person in this forum will give you...believe me
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:13:21 PM

But its elisabethhhh...must be a girl. For reals. Why not help her?

Scamers. smh.
elisabethhhh (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:16:33 PM

i just want to see how it is to pay in a store with btc, you can check my btc adress and see that i`m not a "bagger" how another member sayed about me, yes i am new here but that doesn`t mean that i`m a scammer how smooth sayed.
It`s ok anyway, i can pay with cash but how i sayed, my intention was to see how it is to pay with BTC...
Gisado

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yoohoo

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:21:14 PM

i just want to see how it is to pay in a store with btc, you can check my btc adress and see that i`m not a "bagger" how another member sayed about me, yes i am new here but that doesn`t mean that i`m a scammer how smooth sayed.
It`s ok anyway, i can pay with cash but how i sayed, my intention was to see how it is to pay with BTC...
If your intention was to pay with bitcoins (while you have fiat) you should have exchanged fiat to bitcoin, not asking for a loan free money.
elisabethhhh (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:24:43 PM

Please read first... " who is able to give me 6$ worth of BTC, i will send them back to the sender`s wallet in 24h" i asked for free money? lol
I am at sub way now and i just wanted to test the btc payment but anyway...for many people 6$ means a lot of money how i can see and i already taked my order with cash so i dont need btc anymore.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:27:38 PM

0. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER.
1. New account (usually created within the last 3 months, plus or minus)
3. Use of a seemingly realistic first/last name as their forum account name
8. Any user blatantly claiming to be female

There.  Pretty much in a nutshell how to spot a scammer.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:28:15 PM

Please read first... " who is able to give me 6$ worth of BTC, i will send them back to the sender`s wallet in 24h" i asked for free money? lol
I am at sub way now and i just wanted to test the btc payment but anyway...for many people 6$ means a lot of money how i can see and i already taked my order with cash so i dont need btc anymore.

i hope you give 6$ worh of btc to newbie who wants bitcoin when it came time. I can give my all bitcoins to any homeless but i dont give any bitcoins to the newbie Smiley
Gisado

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yoohoo

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:28:57 PM

This is "Lending" subsection, and you are asking for a loan, right? Then you need to have valid collateral for lender to cover the loss in case lendee runs away with the loans. (That's why I don't like btcjam, I was scammed multiple times...) On bitcointalk, unless you have valid collaterals, you will get no loans - no collaterals, no loans.

Again, if you simply wanted to test bitcoin on market, your best choice was to convert cash to bitcoin using the exchange or the "Currency exchange" subsection.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:29:14 PM

Please don't waste your time, no collateral = no loan for newbie

selene72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:10:42 PM

I enjoy reading topics like this one Cheesy

❖❖❖❖ BTCetCoin.tm ❖❖❖❖
Provably Fair Live Dealers  Slots  World's Only Bitcoin Virtual Sports VIP
Jakesy

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:50:12 PM

Haha apparently scammers can only use one address?
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:19:56 AM

hey  Cool

Thank you verry much!

Will you show your tits and mention my name in a vid for $6 in BTC?

Man boobs not welcome.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
PHXTREME

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:34:58 AM

http://snag.gy/8m8rN.jpg

Why you post this? he got an idea now to change address always. hahaha
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:41:34 AM

I enjoy reading topics like this one Cheesy

OP is really a lowest league scammer if he cannot arrange better scam attempts! However, I found also him probably trying to collect Reddit users IDs using a new Silk Road cover story (see here: http://www.reddit.com/r/SilkRoad/comments/344dpq/silk_road_is_coming_back/).

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:00:31 PM

Are you not afraid in losing your Bitcoins by using Windows XP as your operating system? It's really careless  Cool

Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 02:32:29 PM

I imagine a hairy fat guy infront of a computer making accounts with names like elisabeth, beatrice... Haha!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: