Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gary Johnson 2012  (Read 936 times)
Coincomm (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:07:18 PM

Who's voting for Gary Johnson instead of wasting their vote on Obamney?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson

He has more executive experience than Romney, Paul Ryan and Obama combined.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VeeMiner

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

bitcoin hodler

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 05:15:44 PM

he is probably not going to get more then 2% of votes, but if I was a US citizen I would probably vote for him...
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2012, 03:27:41 AM

this kid! i got a few of my friends to do the same and vote for him this cycle as well.
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 03:34:13 AM

The best thing Gary Johnson can do is shape the conversation in the debates.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 04:41:18 AM

Who's voting for Gary Johnson instead of wasting their vote on Obamney?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson

He has more executive experience than Romney, Paul Ryan and Obama combined.

I have been mulling this over for over a year and this is my reasoning for voting for Romney.

First off, I believe that both parties are total dirt bag liars, thieves, and traitors to the core, and that if anyone really good gets in there, they are turned, marginalized, forced out... or killed.

Simple damage control. Yea, that ole chestnut. The Lesser of Two Evils. Romney will do less damage because he has a second term to worry about winning, so I dont think he will do anything to terribly civilization-ending in the first 4 years.

Obama on the other hand has nothing to hold him back from doing the bidding of his controllers nor to hold him back from advancing his own ideological agendas, because he can not be nominated again... except Congress and The Supreme Court.

Yea, I know Romney did the Mass gun shit after promising not to and forced manditory heath care, however, he stated those were state issues, not issues for the federal government. Do I believe him? Not really, but it come sdown to this. 4 more years before anything really catastrophic. Thats 4 more years of me getting my family ready. 4 more years for me to get ready. 4 more years for storing wealth.

I have no idea. No one really does except the candidates and they never tell you the truth, so its damage control and educated guessing.
yjacket

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 04:43:41 AM

Answer me 1 question.... How would Gary have more experience than someone who has been the president of the united states for 4 years? I would like to know.
Etlase2

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 03:22:27 AM

Simple damage control. Yea, that ole chestnut. The Lesser of Two Evils. Romney will do less damage because he has a second term to worry about winning, so I dont think he will do anything to terribly civilization-ending in the first 4 years.

Obama on the other hand has nothing to hold him back from doing the bidding of his controllers nor to hold him back from advancing his own ideological agendas, because he can not be nominated again... except Congress and The Supreme Court.

So wait, passing laws that dissolve the 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th amendments during his first tenure wasn't damaging? Just vote for Gary Johnson or write in Ron Paul, any other vote would be a waste.

CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 02:24:43 PM

Is Gary Johnson a hard core libertarian?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZE6No6vo0I

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
Uhlbelk

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2012, 02:45:38 PM

So wait, passing laws that dissolve the 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th amendments during his first tenure wasn't damaging? Just vote for Gary Johnson or write in Ron Paul, any other vote would be a waste.
[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!
You want "them" to know you disagree with the status quo choices, then don't give into their game. There are other choices status quo would rather you not know about. Even if your "man" does not win your voice is still heard, and if enough say no and the masquerade is lifted for the majority, it will certainly justify what comes next when dealing with corrupt governments.

The issue here is the fact that the SQ parties (repubs and dems) are paid for by the bankers (Biggest being Goldman suckmy Sacks) So a vote for dem is a vote fro repub and vice versa.

I will be writing in Dr. Paul unless he and Mr. Johnson team up if ya know what I mean.

Freedom with SciFi Coin
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 05:38:52 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2012, 10:26:43 PM by Bitware

They already know we are waking up, as attributed to by Lynn Rothchilds stated need for an 3rd American political party combined with the GOP's treatment of the RP delegates in order to get them to leave the GOP for Libertarian/TEA party or whatever forms in the wake of this election.

Why?

Because they know liberty-minded folk are tearing the existing Republican party to shreds. Its so bad they have to openly break laws and change rules last minute to get their way. They are terrified of real conservative libertarians.

All one has to do is take a look around the nation at all the libertarian candidates and election winners holding office. Its increasing every year folks. Right now there are about 154 Libertarians holding elected offices

That said, principle is all well and good but if it hits the fan anytime soon, I am done for. I need time. A few years can do it. By that time I will ready to stand alone for 5 years on food storage alone, plus production of more than we can eat or store, which gives me a surplus to barter or sell as needed. P{lus the extra equipment I need, plus some skills training.

A part of me wants it to all come down now so we can fight this head on right now to save my kids and descendents, but what always kills grass roots efforts is a lack of organization and logistics. A lesson well-learned by many who have been defeated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: