Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotel and/or Flight Service 40% off  (Read 1116 times)
TravelAgentRick (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:51:40 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 06:57:03 PM by TravelAgentRick

https://i.imgur.com/TlLpjDK.jpg

Take 40% off on your next vacation!

Please notify me at least a week in advance prior to the booking date.

How to book.
First capture screenshot of the trip you want from any travel agency and upload it to a site such as imgur or dropbox and send me the link.
Then provide passenger details as follows.
First Name-John
Last Name-Doe
Dob-May 1, 2015
After that, I will provide you booking details for flights and the confirmation voucher for hotels.  Escrow will be used by a trusted member of your choosing.

Thats it. You can confirm the booking with the airline website or by calling the hotel. Have fun.

This is safe, no carding is involved.
BiTJack

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:57:04 PM

Expedia is giving about the same, 50% off on your selected hotels & cheap connect flights and you can pay with bitcoins.
TravelAgentRick (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:20:16 AM

I would take off 40% of the price after their discount.
Bittings

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:29:42 AM

I would take off 40% of the price after their discount.

As I understand you will pay when we give the hotel and staying people info , right? After then, you will get your money via BTC.
I guess the scheme is as above.

Im courius about how you make the payment. For example, you pay with CC, I make the payment via BTC then you apply for chargeback , get your initial money back plus BTC.

How can I be sure that reservation cannot be cancelled after I make the payment? If I get a satisfactory answer, I can really think to use yor service since Im planning abroad visit in the next 2 months.

Cheers...

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 06:36:58 AM

As I understand you will pay when we give the hotel and staying people info , right? After then, you will get your money via BTC.

Noooooo.... bookings can be cancelled!

If anyone is going to use this service promoted by a throwaway account, send to an escrow that will hold your money until your vacation is over.

If the OP is not willing to do this, then I would suggest not working with him - too risky that he is obtaining these vacations via illegal methods that will be discovered eventually - you'll be out a vacation but he'll still have your coins.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Bittings

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:47:37 AM

Noooooo.... bookings can be cancelled!

If anyone is going to use this service promoted by a throwaway account, send to an escrow that will hold your money until your vacation is over.

If the OP is not willing to do this, then I would suggest not working with him - too risky that he is obtaining these vacations via illegal methods that will be discovered eventually - you'll be out a vacation but he'll still have your coins.

Thanks Vod, I was just asking 2 sentence below same question.

-snip-

How can I be sure that reservation cannot be cancelled after I make the payment?

-snip-

OP was online when I ask the question, now hes offline. It gives red warnings about him. But Im still waiting for a proper response. And as you said, best wait my money at escrow at the end of holiday.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 06:49:37 AM

-snip-

How can I be sure that reservation cannot be cancelled after I make the payment?

-snip-

The answer obviously is.... you can't.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
TravelAgentRick (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:11:44 PM

Escrow will definitely be used and  won't be released until your trip is over. There is no chance for chargebacks as credit cards are not used with my method. A magician never reveals his secrets Wink.  Look forward to working with you all.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:30:50 PM

What happened with the other TravelKings thread on here  ? 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=921232.0

Seems someone was scammed towards the end, but couldn't find any proof. So yeah, anyone trying him should use an escrow(On forum), and should not release any payment before the trip is over.
TravelAgentRick (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:22:08 AM

What happened with the other TravelKings thread on here  ? 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=921232.0

Seems someone was scammed towards the end, but couldn't find any proof. So yeah, anyone trying him should use an escrow(On forum), and should not release any payment before the trip is over.
It does appear that way, however that was a brand new member who posted those accusations so its hard to say whether or not it was true but it does appear TravelKings disappeared so it does seem that way, but trust me I am here to stay and will always use escrow.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:39:35 AM

Escrow will definitely be used and  won't be released until your trip is over. There is no chance for chargebacks as credit cards are not used with my method. A magician never reveals his secrets Wink.  Look forward to working with you all.

Can you go into a little more details?   I find it interesting....

I just am afraid of stolen CC's, stolen point's, etc.   I don't want to be in a plane or hotel and be accused of a serious crime.  Would put a damper on the trip.

What can you tell us as far as what is being used to pay for the trips?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:24:38 AM

Escrow will definitely be used and  won't be released until your trip is over. There is no chance for chargebacks as credit cards are not used with my method. A magician never reveals his secrets Wink.  Look forward to working with you all.

I just am afraid of stolen CC's, stolen point's, etc.   I don't want to be in a plane or hotel and be accused of a serious crime.  Would put a damper on the trip.

I'm wondering this as well. "If it seems too good to be true..." Even if a chargeback isn't made, if it's a stolen credit card you can be nailed for the crime since you were receiving stolen property and therefore (presumably) were an accomplice.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
nikona

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:06:23 AM

Escrow will definitely be used and  won't be released until your trip is over. There is no chance for chargebacks as credit cards are not used with my method. A magician never reveals his secrets Wink.  Look forward to working with you all.

I'm wondering this as well. "If it seems too good to be true..." Even if a chargeback isn't made, if it's a stolen credit card you can be nailed for the crime since you were receiving stolen property and therefore (presumably) were an accomplice.

Its 70% off, and if it was a legit method, then the flights or the hotel will only be getting a 25-30% amount. And since there is no restriction on the ticket booking dates , or months in advance you have to notify him, therefore, it is almost impossible of it being a legal way. Maybe once way he can prove is to tell a trusted member about the method, and then proceed after that member vouches that its a legal method.
ranlo
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:38:11 AM

Its 70% off, and if it was a legit method, then the flights or the hotel will only be getting a 25-30% amount. And since there is no restriction on the ticket booking dates , or months in advance you have to notify him, therefore, it is almost impossible of it being a legal way. Maybe once way he can prove is to tell a trusted member about the method, and then proceed after that member vouches that its a legal method.

If he wants to do this, I'll volunteer to hear his way and I can report back with a verdict (hopefully a definitive one). OP, if you do this, I'll consider anything you tell me as being under NDA and won't disclose it -- just my thoughts.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
rammy2k2
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:30:20 PM

He is using stolen credit cards and get get your bitcoins instead, this is a very very old scheme ; do not use his services!
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:44:39 PM

I am looking into getting 2 weeks hotel stay next month.  Will you be able to do this and have a trusted member hold escrow for the duration for the first customer 70% off?

----
On a different note,

He is using stolen credit cards and get get your bitcoins instead, this is a very very old scheme ; do not use his services!

I'm not quite sure tbh.  When I used travelking's service the hotel clerks told me that the method that was used for payment was classified in their system as *hidden* indicating to me at least that credit cards were not involved.

TravelAgentRick (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:10:06 PM

I am looking into getting 2 weeks hotel stay next month.  Will you be able to do this and have a trusted member hold escrow for the duration for the first customer 70% off?

Of course. Congrats on being the first customer and getting the 70% off.  Just send me the details via PM. Did you have a certain member in mind for escrow?
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:08:35 PM

I'm very interested in this service, too. A couple close family members of mine are going on a two week vacation starting in about 7 days, and if your service is legit, they could get a better deal than what they're already getting. After looking at the booking details on Expedia, the total comes to over $2,000, or around about 8.5btc. I'm thinking that if you make the bookings and I send payment to the escrow, and I'll release the funds after a couple weeks, when they get back from their vacation.

There are doubts of illegal methods involved, so if I were to deal with you, I would want your personal information via PM so I can contact you if something went wrong. Will you be willing to offer 70% off again for the second customer? Because there is significant risk involved for me here...
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 05:22:32 PM

It does appear that way, however that was a brand new member who posted those accusations so its hard to say whether or not it was true but it does appear TravelKings disappeared so it does seem that way, but trust me I am here to stay and will always use escrow.

"Trust" a throwaway account.  Good one.   Cheesy

nikona

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:20:00 PM

I'm not quite sure tbh.  When I used travelking's service the hotel clerks told me that the method that was used for payment was classified in their system as *hidden* indicating to me at least that credit cards were not involved.

That is something new for me to hear, and would rather be surprised if it is the case. This is however a different agent from what I infer, so it could always be credit cards on this one. Maybe the person who tries it out can confirm from his booking.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: