Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:23:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotel and/or Flight Service 40% off  (Read 1114 times)
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:35:15 PM

I am looking into getting 2 weeks hotel stay next month.  Will you be able to do this and have a trusted member hold escrow for the duration for the first customer 70% off?

----
On a different note,

He is using stolen credit cards and get get your bitcoins instead, this is a very very old scheme ; do not use his services!

I'm not quite sure tbh.  When I used travelking's service the hotel clerks told me that the method that was used for payment was classified in their system as *hidden* indicating to me at least that credit cards were not involved.

time will tell, but i REALLY doubt a form of payment is classified really, unless he paid in diamonds or something.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:40:45 PM

I am looking into getting 2 weeks hotel stay next month.  Will you be able to do this and have a trusted member hold escrow for the duration for the first customer 70% off?

----
On a different note,

He is using stolen credit cards and get get your bitcoins instead, this is a very very old scheme ; do not use his services!

I'm not quite sure tbh.  When I used travelking's service the hotel clerks told me that the method that was used for payment was classified in their system as *hidden* indicating to me at least that credit cards were not involved.

time will tell, but i REALLY doubt a form of payment is classified really, unless he paid in diamonds or something.

I'm not sure why you would have reason to believe I'd lie about it.  I don't want at all to be associated with anyone/anything illegal.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:05:47 AM

----
On a different note,

I'm not sure why you would have reason to believe I'd lie about it.  I don't want at all to be associated with anyone/anything illegal.

I wish you luck.  I wanted to do it but I could not do it without knowing more.

There is  HIGH risk of stolen CC's, stolen point's, etc being used.  And they will be looking at the guy in the hotel or flight.... you are opening yourself up for a lot of legal trouble.
TravelAgentRick (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:05:08 PM

I am working with some members. I am excited to get some reviews.  Smiley
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:51:05 AM

I am working with some members. I am excited to get some reviews.  Smiley

Looking forward to reviews from some trusted members...
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:52:59 PM

I was talking to the seller about a travel booking, but unfortunately, the deal didn't go through because I needed a booking in a few days time and the seller needed a week's notice for the reservations (wasn't included in the OP at the time).

I'll be awaiting reviews from other members, and if the seller is ehre to stay as he claims, I might contact him for another booking in the coming months.
I'll be sure to update this thread with any updated information.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: