Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:28:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cops instruct dog to tear apart mans face  (Read 1103 times)
WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:54:24 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 11:31:29 PM by WEB slicer

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ed5_1430483035

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:57:36 PM

Yeah, certain elements of the policing community are of very low intelligence and because of what they deal w/ on a regular basis are unable to empathize w/ others outside their thin blue line. This is what leads some to go overboard and then some.
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:59:53 AM

This is messed up on so many levels, not only did the guy do nothing wrong the cop acts like a little bitch.

These guys have no rational decision making skills at all.

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:19:23 AM

They are not cops meant to be protecting us, just monster. How could they still be entitled to be cops?
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:54:31 AM

where are all the white folks rioting over this

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:56:50 AM

Absolutely disgusting, cops need to be brought under control.
It also pisses me off listening to the cops talking to each other afterwards.
They should be more like, oh my god, what kind of freak have I become, releasing a killer dog to rip a guy's face off while he sits on his couch with his hands in the air.
Thanks for protecting and serving, a-holes!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:54:05 AM

The cop will never be charged.  Why?

He ordered the suspect to "stand up slowly" over a half dozen times.  The suspect ignored the lawful commands.

The officer had every right (in his fraternity) to send in the dog.  Of course we see it differently.

Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:24:15 AM

The cop will never be charged.  Why?

He ordered the suspect to "stand up slowly" over a half dozen times.  The suspect ignored the lawful commands.

The officer had every right (in his fraternity) to send in the dog.  Of course we see it differently.

Undecided
Well that's because it's the USA. I don't think cops have so much power anywhere else.
Sure he did not stand up. All he did was refuse to follow a single command while his hands were raised showing that he had no weapon/was no threat.
Do you punish someone this badly because they don't want to stand up?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:18:11 PM

When you look at a lot of these cop stories, you will see that it is usually one or two cops who start the thing, The rest of them don't really want to be part of it, but they have to back the actions of any of their own.

I think that the Obama Administration has introduced rogue cops into society all over the place. Maybe it started a couple of decades ago with a different president, because some of these cops have decades on the force. DHS is pushing it into effect at a faster rate than ever.

The idea is to get the more or less good cops to quit, so that only bad cops take their places. That will make the whole national police force into a deadly weapon that turns against society in general.

What do you think?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:19:15 AM

Damn. What's with all these cop incidents recently? I don't remember seeing so many of them in the past. What would have happened if he couldn't stand up (for whatever reason)? If I remember correctly, a police dog is also counted as an officer. Looks like both officers should lose their jobs.

Surprising that this sort of behavior would continue to take place despite one of the officers wearing a body cam too.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:33:25 AM

Killing or harming a police dog is counted the same as killing or harming an actual human cop.
While cops killing "civilian" dogs is considered part of the "job".

EDIT
Being slow to follow commands does NOT justify releasing the dog. Especially with the suspect in that position where a face or neck bite were the most likely outcome.
The handler of this dog should be incarcerated.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:50:28 AM

Man this is just wrong. There should really be made an investment in the psychological evaluation of cops and other forces of security. Cases like this are just to regular these days. Either they get to accustomed to violence and they "flip" without realizing that actions like this are just plain wrong. Or they should never be admitted to law enforcement in the first place... (that was just a bully with a dog...)

GangkisKhan

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:12:26 AM

Pretty standard behavior of cops in the US.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:17:47 AM

I understand that there are cases of extreme violence in some regions of the US where they end up taking major risks on their lives, so they probably use cases like this to "make an example" and install fear and maybe they will decrease the violence reaction from some common criminals, but this is still wrong and i don't think this is the right path, because it can also work the other way around and just create more violent responses in form of "protest", or just to have the same reaction over cops and make them fear criminals.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:23:54 PM

These pigs should be skinned alive on public TV.

THIS IS THE EXACT reason your consitution was written... but alas the entire western world has been bread into complete pussies.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:11:41 PM

Humans are quite unique in certain neural structures which allow us to put ourselves into the existence of a fellow human.  If you smash your finger with a hammer it activates certain parts of your brain.  If _I see you_ hit your finger with a hammer, it activates the same parts of _my_ brain albeit to a lesser degree.  One characteristic of autism seems to be a damage to this subsystem (at least it seems that way to me.)  It manifests itself in damage to the ability to feel empathy and often results in deficits in the ability to interact socially in what we currently consider normal ways.

For whatever reason or set of reasons, 'autism' has gone from something like 1/10,000 from when I was born in the 1960's to 1/500 20 years as when a new cop was born to something like 1/50 for males now here in the U.S.

If I were an evil person, charged with a strategic leadership role, and in command of the whole range of known science, here is what you might see:

- A increased incidence of autism, and it would particularly impact the affluent who have wealth to transfer (since autism and many other maladies are financial drains on a family in addition to being awful in many other ways.)

- A much larger pool of people to choose from to operate where empathy is a distinct disadvantage.  Autistic people have a range of intellects and abilities and are often perfectly functional.  Those toward the Aasperger's side would be designing weapons, surveillance system, analysis systems, etc, of various sorts.  Others would fill in the ranks of bureaucratic and police needs that a society has.

- A means of picking out these people and further enhancing their usefulness in certain castes for which they are chosen from an early age.  Something very close to elements displayed in the 'common core' program in fact.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 06:04:27 PM

"Live" leak my ass, this shit is from two years ago!

Added: 3 days ago | Occurred On: Mar-24-2013

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:43:27 PM

Watched the vid finally after taking a break from the tasks of the day.

"We can be friends, but it's gotta happen after all the policing stuff happens, ya know."  Ya, OK buddy.  My permutation as a citizen would be: We can be friends, but it's gotta happen after you've been held to account for all of the 'policing stuff' that has happened, ya know.

Police will 'progressively' (so to speak, and with a nod toward the political structure under which the these guys have worked for 6 years now) eased into a situation where they MUST win for the team else the outlook will be grim.

If I were a policeman with a bit of humanity and foresight I would think long and hard about whether I want to be guided down that path much farther or if there was any other way that I could possibly make a living.  I don't think that good police being on the force and imparting a moderating influence is really 'in the cards.'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:40:58 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 02:55:50 AM by no-ice-please

The op should mention what crime the guy had committed.

He had burned a Christmas tree in a burn barrel in his backyard.

A possible arson if it had been a house instead of a Christmas tree, and if it had been somewhere else than his backyard.

http://ludingtoncitizen.ning.com/forum/topics/police-tactics-called-into-question-after-unlawful-entry-dog-atta?xg_source=activity

----

I understand that there are cases of extreme violence in some regions of the US where they end up taking major risks on their lives, so they probably use cases like this to "make an example" ...

There are housing projects where it is hundreds of times more dangerous to live than it is to be a cop. The police avoid those places.

Is being a cop really such a dangerous job? http://www.copblock.org/923/how-dangerous-is-police-work/

Police use the premise of "facing danger" to justify incredible salaries in some areas, and nobody challenges it http://www.salon.com/2014/04/11/obscenely_high_police_salaries_wheres_the_political_outrage/

Look at the ten deadliest jobs in America

The 10 Deadliest Jobs:

1. Logging workers
2. Fishers and related fishing workers
3. Aircraft pilot and flight engineers
4. Roofers
5. Structural iron and steel workers
6. Refuse and recyclable material collectors
7. Electrical power-line installers and repairers
8. Drivers/sales workers and truck drivers
9. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
10. Construction laborers

All of those groups risk their lives more than cops, in many cases for far less money.

WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:06:04 PM

The op should mention what crime the guy had committed.
the information was in the video description. i see no reason to repeat myself.

it was not a violent crime and he was not a threat. they should not have used violence to restrain him. they didn't even have a warrant to be in his home.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███