Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price continue downtrend, New Low in Q2 2015  (Read 1280 times)
Efahz (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:15:53 PM

Although many liars & bag holders start talking about the moon again and again and again and again .. in the current repeatedly dead cat bounces, I am sure bitcoin price will hit it's 2 years new low to sub $50 - $100 with all these fake recovers bull-traps.

More merchants accept fiat from bitpay, more vc money flowed into making money business from bags holding bitcoiners but strictly stay away from bitcoin itself, the lower bitcoin price will be. GBTC & ETF & Sweden ETN are/will be jokes.

http://www.itulip.com/images/bubblecycle.jpg
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/extrapolating.png

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/chart.png?width=940&m=bitstampUSD&SubmitButton=Draw&r=730&i=&c=0&s=&e=&Prev=&Next=&t=S&b=&a1=&m1=10&a2=&m2=25&x=0&i1=&i2=&i3=&i4=&v=1&cv=0&ps=0&l=0&p=0&

Bitcoin is going back to where it comes from, worthless.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:23:14 PM

Guess who everyone? I think they're paying more for OP's rather than just pedo-talk and rainbow pictures.
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:19:41 PM

LOL, he found some new pictures to play with.  Still crap.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:24:55 PM

Although many liars & bag holders start talking about the moon again and again and again and again .. in the current repeatedly dead cat bounces, I am sure bitcoin price will hit it's 2 years new low to sub $50 - $100 with all these fake recovers bull-traps.

More merchants accept fiat from bitpay, more vc money flowed into making money business from bags holding bitcoiners but strictly stay away from bitcoin itself, the lower bitcoin price will be. GBTC & ETF & Sweden ETN are/will be jokes.

So much wisdom
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:26:27 PM

In this picture it seems like the price bottomed out.
Some sideways stability before the great bitcoin rally of 2015.

It is clear to me that this weekend might bring another great buying opportunity. Get your orders in there!

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:57:05 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 07:09:20 AM by Amph

to me it look like "bitcoin price continue the stabletrend", looks at the last part of your chart, since jan 2015, no big swings there, pretty calm

bitcoin is in a limbo right now, ready for someone to take it off
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:04:38 AM

Who cares about your random ramblings.  I would rather read the real analysis about bitcoin at the WSJ blog http://blogs.wsj.com/briefly/2015/05/01/5-things-to-watch-on-the-bitcoin-price-trend-67/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:48:37 AM

If you look carefully at the chart right before willybot started manipulating the price it was somewhere at the 200 range. Assuming that there is no growth within that period until now, we should see that by right 200 is the level where the support should be. Coupled with the halving expected for next year, we ought to see at least a good chance the price will hold at this range.

Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:28:24 AM

July '13 - October '13 looks somewhat similar to January '15 - present.
We all know what is likely to follow. Good times.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:29:20 AM

July '13 - October '13 looks somewhat similar to Jan '15 - present.
We all know what is likely to follow. Good times.

agreed and seconded ! After a ride down there has to be a ride up Cheesy its newtons second law ! Dont defy it ! Tongue

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:32:06 AM

Where is the problem if the bitcoin price will go down and down Cheesy? I remember that an user said (here in the forum) : "we are bitcoiners!" I personally think that the problem will present when the bitcoin price will be 0 (zero) dollars, until that moment it is not a problem.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:18:08 PM

In other news: Bitcoin went through a bubble cycle just like every other new exciting, promising technology since people have problems giving it a proper value. The next bubble cycle will start soon and OP will not be here by then (he will, under another alt account not used to FUD in hopes to get the price low to buy more BTC before the next bubble cycle).
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:05:37 PM

Jesus the jews sure are paying a lot of people to come troll this forum.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:16:23 PM

Well just for the sake of actually considering this prediction and assuming it is correct, we would be at the end if that "bubble cycle" you've posted. What's the problem of merchants accepting BTC through BitPay? It's the perfect way of giving companies a way of accepting BTC while it is (still) volatile. It gives customers the possibility of choosing the payment method they prefer.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:18:13 PM

Oooo, someone is paying to spread FUD again. RALLY! RALLY!  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:47:18 PM

Well you can always sell off when it rises to hedge your risk.

And when you do sell enough profit, go back in when it starts going down you got yourself free coin to just hold as a free credit.

Its what Ive been doing, so regardless if the value does drop to zero, I had free risk $200 that wasnt mine.
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:49:52 PM

Well you can always sell off when it rises to hedge your risk.

And when you do sell enough profit, go back in when it starts going down you got yourself free coin to just hold as a free credit.

Its what Ive been doing, so regardless if the value does drop to zero, I had free risk $200 that wasnt mine.

True, if you're never selling your assets, you're actually never realizing any gains. This is something the longs do horribly wrong. They don't go with the market, instead they just hold on to their position and keep paying interest over interest, while they could just go with the trend and be more risk-free while saving money!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
moko666

Activity: 635

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 05:02:34 PM

imo bitcoin is bullish now
downtrend is at its end and uptrend will begin soon, waiting for it to break first important level of 250
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:04:41 PM

downtrend is at its end and uptrend will begin soon, waiting for it to break first important level of 250

Like minerpumpkin, I also believe the first really important resistance line to cross is about $260 currently. That line is going down, of course, but $250 just isn't enough right now. If we can break $320, we're good to go to the moon. It won't be a price spike to a new ATH within a month, but I think we're safe from them on!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:23:33 PM

Don't be tempted by round numbers in this game. The support- and resistance- lines are much more important here. Draw your lines, and watch the price crossing them! Right now, for example, we're touching the little short-term-support at $237... Let's see if it holds...

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: