Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid And the head Transplant Doctor  (Read 440 times)
UliJonHoth (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:22:36 PM

As Kotaku UK reported a few days ago, an Italian doctor called Sergio Canavero is currently at the centre of an insane internet-generated conspiracy involving Metal Gear Solid V, head transplants, and a whole host of other mad ideas. To cut a long story short, because of his strong resemblance to a doctor who appears briefly in a trailer for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Dr Canavero has found himself the centre of attention in some sectors of the gaming world over the past week. He’s been contacted by several internet strangers trying to link him to Kojima, and has stated that he intends to seek damages from Konami for using his likeness without permission.

http://kotaku.com/could-the-metal-gear-solid-lookalike-doctor-really-sue-1700929203
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:27:55 PM

He looks similar but is clearly younger than the other while also having a narrow nose. Also, I'm not seeing this head transplant nonsense happening I'm not exactly sure it's possible to severe the spinal chord and expect anything positive happening.
UliJonHoth (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:50:47 AM

Hahahaha Yeah, the surgeon is nuts and I don't see this ending well for the volunteer, his life must be pretty awful to actually entertain going through with this procedure thought-up by this quack, which is sad.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 01:58:29 PM

Hahahaha Yeah, the surgeon is nuts and I don't see this ending well for the volunteer, his life must be pretty awful to actually entertain going through with this procedure thought-up by this quack, which is sad.

The man who agreed to the surgery has a terminal muscle wasting disease, and will die soon regardless. He says he would like to attempt it because he won't live for much longer anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: