Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FINISHED][Crowd Funding] [VIRAL] Results are in the reserved post.  (Read 22297 times)
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:08:37 AM

Doing math!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
madape

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

VIRAL - The Official Cryptocurrency of the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:09:01 AM

My guess is 437 BTC.

I dont think that much.. Maybe 250.. I dont imagine more considering the ico coming up.

I'm in the game Bob. Not as much as I was going to but enough to keep me interested. I will be riding the wave. How many Twitter followers do you have Bob?

about 2K followers.

I have about 3.5K but my audit showed 29% were bots. So 71% of 3499 is 2484 legit ones. Hopefully there will be some takers.

Coinacoin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:06:35 AM

3 hours later... LOL, you fucking noobs!
http://en.shitexpress.com/
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 03:10:52 AM

3 hours later... LOL, you fucking noobs!
http://en.shitexpress.com/

Not a race.

I want to be sure I have it done correctly, clearly and it all balances.

Troll on Cheesy

Results coming soon!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:38:14 AM

Do we have a total?
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 03:56:40 AM

The results are in! Please PM me with any questions or concerns in regards to your transactions.

All BTC have been released and your VIRAL wallet will need to be PM'ed to me once you get it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044836.msg11258072#msg11258072

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:10:50 AM

151.4877225 BTC

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:12:33 AM

151.4877225 BTC

Sweet.. I wonder what my guess was back in that early thread?

Ok so when does this ico start?
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:40:37 AM

151.4877225 BTC

Announcement thread says they want to have finished the wallets by 05/20. Does that hold? And does that mean that we can get our addresses by then?

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 06:44:52 AM

151.4877225 BTC

Announcement thread says they want to have finished the wallets by 05/20. Does that hold? And does that mean that we can get our addresses by then?

I asked one of the devs that and they said they are going to discuss it in the meeting coming up with Adam.

It would be best to ask in the main thread.

allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:48:03 AM

Alright, thank you. Will probably do so, later.

Some sort of mailing list would be cool where we can subscribe our mail addresses, so we'll get a notification when things are done and ready, just in case it takes a bit longer.

Otherwise, I'd probably forget about it.
I'll suggest that in the main thread.

ViralDev

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:08:04 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 09:19:37 AM by ViralDev

Hi Everyone

We will be posting the Public Offering details within the hour.

thanks

Viral Dev
ViralDev

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:15:57 AM

VIRAL PUBLIC OFFERING AT C-CEX MAY 6, 1PM PST
Check the details below!

Viral Public Offering

We are excited to announce details of both the venue and the process of the Viral Public Offering!

The Viral Public Offering will begin May 6, 1pm PST and be hosted on C-CEX (http://c-cex.com/?p=viral-btc).

The Public Offering will run for exactly five days or until the Offering sells out. At the close of the Public Offering,wallets will be made available for download, along with all crowdfunding coins.

Trading will open within 24 hours after the C-CEX Public Offering closes. Trading will open on major exchanges including Bittrex.

Because of the both the crowdfunding phase, with its 30% discount for crowdfunders, and our special offer where the top 10 crowdfunders could supplement the Public Offering pool (see OP),  C-Cex is not able to run this event as a traditional ICO under their rules. To satisfy exchange requirements we have structured the sale of the 2nd half of Viral (2.5 million coins) as follows:

• A sell wall of 2.5 million viral will be established at the crowdfunding price plus 30 %. The price discovery via crowdfund (151.4877247 BTC / 2,500,000 VIRAL) gave us a Viral price of 0.00006060 satoshi. So the Public Offering price will be .00007878

• The Public Offering will end if / when this sell wall is completely bought, or at the five day mark, whichever comes first.

• Public Offering participants will be free to buy coins and sell them at a loss.

• No personal wallets – for either crowdfunders or Public Offering buyers – will be available before the event closes.

• The top 10 crowdfund buyers must contact us within 48 hrs. to arrange to add their Viral to the sell wall should the Public Offering sell out.

• These Viral will be added to the sell wall if the sell wall reaches zero.

Please note: these conditions are structured to mimic as closely as possible a ‘normal’ ICO.

We understand it may seem strange that crowdfunders are unable to trade on exchange while Public Offering purchasers can. Keep in mind 2 things:

• The Public Offering buyers selling on the exchange during the event will be selling at a loss.

• If crowdfunders were allowed to sell during this period at 30% gain, this would destroy the Public Offering, and go against the original terms of the OP, which clearly stipulates no market trading for crowdfunders before the Public Offering close.

We are excited at the overwhelming  community support during our crowdfunding phase. We look forward to an equally exciting Public Offering period, and welcome all of our new investors to the Viral adventure.
neordicICE

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:44:35 PM

Check the details below!

Viral Public Offering

We are excited to announce details of both the venue and the process of the Viral Public Offering!

The Viral Public Offering will begin May 6, 1pm PST and be hosted on C-CEX (http://c-cex.com/?p=viral-btc).

The Public Offering will run for exactly five days or until the Offering sells out. At the close of the Public Offering,wallets will be made available for download, along with all crowdfunding coins.

Trading will open within 24 hours after the C-CEX Public Offering closes. Trading will open on major exchanges including Bittrex.

Because of the both the crowdfunding phase, with its 30% discount for crowdfunders, and our special offer where the top 10 crowdfunders could supplement the Public Offering pool (see OP),  C-Cex is not able to run this event as a traditional ICO under their rules. To satisfy exchange requirements we have structured the sale of the 2nd half of Viral (2.5 million coins) as follows:

• A sell wall of 2.5 million viral will be established at the crowdfunding price plus 30 %. The price discovery via crowdfund (151.4877247 BTC / 2,500,000 VIRAL) gave us a Viral price of 0.00006060 satoshi. So the Public Offering price will be .00007878

• The Public Offering will end if / when this sell wall is completely bought, or at the five day mark, whichever comes first.

• Public Offering participants will be free to buy coins and sell them at a loss.

• No personal wallets – for either crowdfunders or Public Offering buyers – will be available before the event closes.

• The top 10 crowdfund buyers must contact us within 48 hrs. to arrange to add their Viral to the sell wall should the Public Offering sell out.

Please note: these conditions are structured to mimic as closely as possible a ‘normal’ ICO.

We understand it may seem strange that crowdfunders are unable to trade on exchange while Public Offering purchasers can. Keep in mind 2 things:

• The Public Offering buyers selling on the exchange during the event will be selling at a loss.

• If crowdfunders were allowed to sell during this period at 30% gain, this would destroy the Public Offering, and go against the original terms of the OP, which clearly stipulates no market trading for crowdfunders before the Public Offering close.

We are excited at the overwhelming  community support during our crowdfunding phase. We look forward to an equally exciting Public Offering period, and welcome all of our new investors to the Viral adventure.

Wowowwwwwwwwow. So fast. I was waiting till the 20th but this is much better. Great job viralteam.
bumpk1nK

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:29:03 PM

Check the details below!

Viral Public Offering

Great news! I have already bought some from the exchange.

dc98wdHhcjkwleHUnBce8gd87teibN9ys38y3uTgsHG02e9-ok my keyboard works!
Insurance is a ripoff.
neordicICE

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:00:50 AM

Some sort of mailing list would be cool where we can subscribe our mail addresses, so we'll get a notification when things are done and ready, just in case it takes a bit longer.

Looks like this process will be done sooner then later. you wont wait long.
ViralDev

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:57:31 AM

Looks like this process will be done sooner then later. you wont wait long.

Yes that is correct, the wallets will be made available sooner then we had expected.
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:45:33 AM

Alright, thanks for the heads up.
I think I'll be able to monitor things until finished, seems to progress nicely.

zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:49:51 AM

Alright, thanks for the heads up.
I think I'll be able to monitor things until finished, seems to progress nicely.

Yes, looks to be running ahead of the time set. I like this investment already.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 07:07:13 PM

No more update on this?

This thread has long since been finished.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: