Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:13:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Twitter account for sale!  (Read 628 times)
Cryptoraj (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:27:18 AM

Looking to get out of the crypto game and am willing to sell my twitter account with 20k legit, crypto hungry followers. I've made thousands in Bitcoin with this account and now you can too. Account will go to the highest bidder. All offers must be above 1 BTC or else your wasting your time. Email me cryptoraj007@gmail.com with your offer. We will use an escrow so the transaction is safe.
AGSN

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:21:48 AM

I have made thousands in Bitcoin but only for 1BTC or above ? Why that ? Why do you want to sell such a good account ?

I don't think you need money so that you must sell it . Could you please to tell me why ?

Thank you very much !
PHXTREME

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:02:38 AM

Looking to get out of the crypto game and am willing to sell my twitter account with 20k legit, crypto hungry followers. I've made thousands in Bitcoin with this account and now you can too. Account will go to the highest bidder. All offers must be above 1 BTC or else your wasting your time. Email me cryptoraj007@gmail.com with your offer. We will use an escrow so the transaction is safe.

I cant believe this, you can make thousands of bitcoins in this account but you are only selling it for 1BTC
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:47:27 AM

I cant believe this, you can make thousands of bitcoins in this account but you are only selling it for 1BTC

I suppose he meant Thousand in terms of dollars not bitcoins Smiley

Sarthak

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:05:46 AM

seems legit Cheesy

Don't understand why he should sell if he makes thousands of dollars with crypto.

Maybe because he advertised a lot and earned money from this account and now his posts are considered worthless due to excessive advertising!
If that account was so good, why did he make a new account to sell it? It could be done with his main account! Seems like something is wrong!

GoodMerchant

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:26:50 AM

Let's wait for his answering ! make thousands of Bitcoin but to sell it ? I am difficult to believe in this.
Sarthak

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:28:19 AM

Let's wait for his answering ! make thousands of Bitcoin but to sell it ? I am difficult to believe in this.

I suppose he meant Thousand in terms of dollars not bitcoins Smiley

Hope you got your answer Smiley

locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:22:34 AM

Can you tell what the account name is?

I hope you don't expect someone to buy this without checking the account first.

If you don't want to reveal the account in public, feel free to send it via pm
BTCInnova

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:45:05 AM

I want to know account name first so we can verify it before having a deal with you
Cryptoraj (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:31:31 AM

I have made thousands in Bitcoin but only for 1BTC or above ? Why that ? Why do you want to sell such a good account ?

I don't think you need money so that you must sell it . Could you please to tell me why ?

Thank you very much !

Just trying to eliminate any ridiculous offers from thos people who think they can get it for .1. Realistically we are receiving offers from 2-4 and are looking to get 5.

Cheers.
Raj
ayesha98170

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:31:15 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 03:08:49 AM by ayesha98170

Thank you very much !

Just trying to eliminate any ridiculous offers from thos people who think they can get it for .1. Realistically we are receiving offers from 2-4 and are looking to get 5.

Cheers.
Raj

Hey,

Leave its Twitter handle here. Everyone can check it if those followers is not fake. I think you'll have a lot of better offers.

How we can give a price for an item that we do not know what is its face ? Even you would not know your correct account 15K or 20K followers legit

and its start price is 1BTC or 2BTC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049367.0

gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:26:30 PM

Posting on this thread because your other one is a duplicate.
You're asking for 1BTC for an account with 15k "legit" followers, but you're not willing to publish the handle publicly? Is it because you are afraid that we will audit your account and your fake followers will be found out? It’s easy to spot when a twitter account has fake followers, you don't even need to use an online service for it, though they do help. When people will see that a twitter account has paid for followers instead of earning them outright, it sends out a message that you're desperate, inauthentic and it kind of goes against the point of social media.

Until you publicly show us what we'll be buying, I'm pretty sure you won't get buyers from here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: