Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin pick4 lottery [100% FAIR. FREE BET NO DEPOSIT AND CHANCE TO WIN 1.5BTC]  (Read 7662 times)
btc4lottery (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 03:58:44 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 11:51:02 PM by btc4lottery

www.btc4lottery.com

1 Bitcoin = 1000 credits
same with 0.001 btc = 1 credit

btc4lottery is the first and growing pick 4 style lottery site founded 2014 and more game coming soon.
you can choose any number from the 0000 to 9999.
D.O.B, special date, or even car number plate. Feeling lucky? You can try your luck at www.btc4lottery.com to stand a change to win big.
The draw are 100% fair and the guarantee winning payout.

DRAW WILL BETAKEN ON EVERY WEDNESDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. AND ALSO LOOK OUT FOR SPECIAL DRAW ON SELECTED TUESDAY.

ABOUT 4 BALLS
Pick a 4-digit number from 10,000 possible number of 0000 to 9999, e.g. 0123, 1122, 5678 or 9999.
Decide on the bet amount. The minimum bet for each forecast is 2 credits per bet.
You win when the 4 balls number you picked matches one of the winning numbers drawn.
You can play 4 balls online every day. But remember: 4 balls ticket sales close from UTC/GMT 10:00am to 12:00pm on Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and selected Tuesday (special draw) for that day draw. To play 4 balls on the day, you'll need to buy your ticket before UTC/GMT 10:00am.

TO GET YOUR FREE BET PLEASE REGISTER, LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND GO TO MY ACCOUNT. YOU FREE BET WILL BE CREDIT TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 24HOURS. YOU MUST USE YOUR FREE BET TO PLACE BET AND THE FREE BET WON'T BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW. YOU CAN ONLY WITHDRAW THE WINNING FROM THE BET. ANY ABUSE OF THE FREE CREDITS THE "FREE CREDITS" WILL BE REMOVE FROM THE ACCOUNT.

To all people who concern about the "provability fair" of our site. After we have a discussion and now we are going to show you where we get the result from. This site is taking the results from one  of the trusted lottery operator in asia country . And to declare here we are not part or agent of the company. So the payout wont be the same. We only use their drawing result so cornfirm 100% fair for the players of btc4lottery.com
As for business reason we are not trying to avoid any question regarding the "provability fair". We did explain to some of the members of bitcointalk by PM. But this will not sort the Problems, because still people will keep on asking the same question, so we now open to all.
http://www.damacai.com.my/ please feel free to have alook at the site.

lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:27:06 AM

1 credit same with 0.001 or 0.0001 Or what? Please tell about detail because im visit your website and not see detail how much minimal bet
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:32:04 AM

You probably must start a giveaway or a signature campaign to attract ore people to your site Smiley

Sarthak

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:40:30 AM

1 bitcoin = 1000 credits.

So 1 credit = 0.001 BTC Grin

Btw, I just read the whole terms of service and I found this a little strange:
"In the event of theft, stolen Bitcoins or account information cannot be retrieved and we are not liable for lost or stolen Bitcoins"

You are just a newbie to this forum, this makes us a bit hard to trust your site Smiley

PHXTREME

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:55:02 AM

1 bitcoin = 1000 credits.

So 1 credit = 0.001 BTC Grin

Btw, I just read the whole terms of service and I found this a little strange:
"In the event of theft, stolen Bitcoins or account information cannot be retrieved and we are not liable for lost or stolen Bitcoins"

You are just a newbie to this forum, this makes us a bit hard to trust your site Smiley

that sounds fishy. Looks like they have plan to run with the coins deposited
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:27:32 AM

good to see that you are back. though i think your game is really hard
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:51:21 AM

won't run away. Shocked
that just some error, have been changed. Grin

good to see you are back. any plan for free giveaway promo to bitcointalk members to test this site for free. Smiley
PHXTREME

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:54:49 AM

Suggestion, change your thread title to attract players not just new bitcoin game
btc4lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 01:55:41 AM

won't run away. Shocked

good to see you are back. any plan for free giveaway promo to bitcointalk members to test this site for free. Smiley

YES. WILL GIVE OUT A FREE BET FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLES WHO REGISTER NOW. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED. JUST REGISTER AND GET YOUR FREE BET NOW.
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:04:55 AM

won't run away. Shocked

YES. WILL GIVE OUT A FREE BET FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLES WHO REGISTER NOW. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED. JUST REGISTER AND GET YOUR FREE BET NOW.

Count me in just signed up but I have a question please OP how do we know it is provably fair? I mean sorry if I missed it but can't seem to find you mention it.. A nice fair way would be for the numbers to be drawn from the bitcoin blockchain, like the next block etc Anyway I will wait for your reply. Thanks.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:21:06 AM

I have the same concerns as above, how will you be doing the draws. You need to provide a way that can be verified, so that players know it's fair and then they can bet freely.

Also, made an account just now but didn't receive the activation email.

btc4lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:24:55 AM

I have the same concerns as above, how will you be doing the draws. You need to provide a way that can be verified, so that players know it's fair and then they can bet freely.

your account been active. please login to active your account.
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:30:09 AM

your account been active. please login to active your account.

Please don't ignore my question as that is needed if you are to ever get this site from people using it for free bets to people depositing to play, but judging by your avoidance! This is not going to be provably fair is it? Warning people play and deposit at your own risk. Count me out lol

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
somuchee

Activity: 837

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:41:53 AM

just registered , how to know theres free credit for free bet . thx
btc4lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:45:11 AM

PLEASE LOGIN AND CHECK MY ACCOUNT
somuchee

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:47:54 AM

PLEASE LOGIN AND CHECK MY ACCOUNT
thx , just saw the free credit in my balance . Wink
Sarthak

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:03:03 AM

Username: SARTHAK Grin
Please add the free bet in my account! Thanks Cheesy

somuchee

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:31:13 AM

Hi , the place bet dun seems to work on me . i got 2 free credit , after input the number & once i type 2 in the "Bet" box it keeps popping up "you do not have sufficient balance" . also the "SB" cant click on & the total why appear to be 4 Huh?

http://prntscr.com/70xzf9
btc4lottery (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 07:35:55 AM

Hi , the place bet dun seems to work on me . i got 2 free credit , after input the number & once i type 2 in the "Bet" box it keeps popping up "you do not have sufficient balance" . also the "SB" cant click on & the total why appear to be 4 Huh?

did you read the "how to play"
after you choose the number 2222, for the bet from 2 you change to 1. that will do.
1bet minimum 2credits
somuchee

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:46:57 AM

did you read the "how to play"
after you choose the number 2222, for the bet from 2 you change to 1. that will do.
1bet minimum 2credits
wat i mean after i input my numbers , once i click on the "Bet" box the pop-up shows up . i dun even have the chance to change it to 1
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: