Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 11:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitMyAds.com - A new PTC Bitcoin network  (Read 1607 times)
BusterX11 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:48:04 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 08:30:40 PM by BusterX11

http://bitmyads.com/templates/ModernBlue/css/images/logo.png

Do you want to see interesting Bitcoin webpages and win some satoshis meanwhile? This is your site.

Do you want advertising your webpage and want to pay only 3mBTC for every 1000 click? This is your site.

Users features:

• Earn up to m฿0.06 per click
  • Earn up to m฿0.03 per referral click
  • Earn a minimum of 0.0015m฿ per click
  • Instant withdrawal with XAPO
  • withdrawals without XAPO are processed every 48h Now withdrawals are processed instantly to the bitcoin address and you will received it in 30min~1 hour
  • withdrawals with 0.1m฿ (10000 satoshis) Now withdrawals with 0.055m฿ (5500 satoshis)!

Advertisers features:

• CPC Starts from 0.003m฿(0.00000300฿) based on the duration
  • Take 1000 visitors for only 3m฿(0.00300฿)!
  • Choose of multiple advertisement packs
  • Detailed statistics on GeoMap
  • Anti-cheat protection

Our list of prices:

Micro Ads = 1 credit = 1 visit of 15 sec.

Little Ads = 1 credit = 1 visit of 10 sec with description and promotional image.

Standard Ads = 2 credit = 1 visit of 20 sec with description and promotional image.

Macro Ads = 3 credit = 1 visit of 30 sec with description and promotional image.

Extended Ads = 4 credit = 1 visit of 60 sec with description and promotional image.

Premium Ads = 40 credit = 1 visit of 120 sec with description and promotional image.

Now every credit price is 300 satoshis for ads.

PROMOTION:

Now to celebrate our new 200 users yesterday and ours 200 payments all packs have 10% bonus.

Until the day May 15 these are our packs with 10 % bonus :

1100 credits for 3 mBTC
11000 credits for 29 mBTC
110000 credits for 280 mBTC

We now have 2 packs more:

5500 credits for 15 mBTC
55000 credits for 14.5 mBTC

www.bitmyads.com
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:07:12 PM

I would like to try advertising package - do you have any discounts for the bitcointalk.org forum members to start your service? Roll Eyes
BusterX11 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:40:02 PM

I would like to try advertising package - do you have any discounts for the bitcointalk.org forum members to start your service? Roll Eyes

I did not think about it. But seems a good idea, read now the post and look the update at the end  Smiley
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:37:50 PM

Is possible see how many ads you have active for click, without register? For now, i see only a white page.
And what kind of adv you have ? Adult ? ponzi ?
BusterX11 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:04:36 PM

Is possible see how many ads you have active for click, without register? For now, i see only a white page.
And what kind of adv you have ? Adult ? ponzi ?

You can see all available ads without register but need to deactivating adblock. I have link ads,links ad with a image and extra description. If you answer about type of ads, we accept all type of ads except adult content.
topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:45:31 PM

Watching this thread, will have to be good for me to drop my adsense,a-ads, and adbit though Smiley

All ways good to see competition though

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:05:50 PM

Site uses illegal script:

http://www.evolutionscript.com/license-checker

I wouldn't trust them...
BusterX11 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:20:43 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 01:31:31 AM by BusterX11

Site uses illegal script:

http://www.evolutionscript.com/license-checker

I wouldn't trust them...

Yes, is true. I have a illegal script because need to test the web, capacity to mod and manage him. Because I think all software need a time to test free with all function. At the end of month if all is ok I will buy a original license. You can believe me and give me a chance or not. You are free to choose.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 04:45:44 AM

Yes, is true. I have a illegal script because need to test the web, capacity to mod and manage him. Because I think all software need a time to test free with all function. At the end of month if all is ok I will buy a original license. You can believe me and give me a chance or not. You are free to choose.
Registered on your website but after knowing that you are using nulled script, you seemed can't be trusted(at least for me).

What if the script is not functioning well like what you want?
You will run away with the user fund? Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
BusterX11 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:02:39 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 07:43:12 PM by BusterX11

Registered on your website but after knowing that you are using nulled script, you seemed can't be trusted(at least for me).

What if the script is not functioning well like what you want?
You will run away with the user fund? Roll Eyes

Honestly, I understand your opinion. I would not trust completely in a newly opened page unlicensed but I'm a computer engineer student and can't buy a software of 999$ without test it before because my main motivation to make this web is use it as the basis for my own script and the only version I can mod their source code is the ultimate version, and only have this price option. You can't believe in a page unlicensed and I understad you, but you should understand too that a student can't buy a so expensive license without check it first.

Furthermore , I would have never considered purchasing before check the source code because the script does not support XAPO , place a currency like Bitcoin and have some bugs in some parts like surfbar and statistics . The only reason why this features are in my page is because I can check the source in this version and I add it manually after a week reading their source code.

About your question, if the script is not working well like I want ,I will return to mod the source code and fix the issues. If neither this way got to fix the problems would close the sign in option and put an ad in the remaining months of server (I have pay other 10 months) that anyone who wanted their funds from their ads will be returned and they contact me. It would be the least I could do. And now, you can or not trust me, is you choose and I understand you.
BusterX11 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:15:19 AM

UPDATE: Now you can make withdrawals with only 0.055m฿ (5500 satoshis)
BusterX11 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:19:56 PM

UPDATE: Bugfix. Now payments are not truncated in the hundreds.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:52:02 AM

It is a nice site. It is only a pitty that there are so few advertisers at the moment but i think you are working hard to change that  Wink
BusterX11 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:19:02 PM

It is a nice site. It is only a pitty that there are so few advertisers at the moment but i think you are working hard to change that  Wink

Thanks for your positive review Smiley

And yes, this is the main problem, the website is new and still don't have many advertisers but I am trying solve this problem.
BusterX11 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:16:24 AM

New feature: Now withdrawals are processed instantly to the bitcoin address and  you will received it in 30min~1 hour
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:04:32 PM

Im new about PTC but i think this nice for earn btc. No problem if i dont use xapo for withdraw my balance?
BusterX11 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:42:20 PM

Im new about PTC but i think this nice for earn btc. No problem if i dont use xapo for withdraw my balance?

No problem. You can make a instantly withdrawal to your bitcoin address without problems  Wink
BusterX11 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:07:26 PM

New logo, banner,  promotion

Now to celebrate our new 200 users yesterday and ours 200 payments all packs have 10% bonus.

Until the day May 15 these are our packs with 10 % bonus :

1100 credits for 3 mBTC
11000 credits for 29 mBTC
110000 credits for 280 mBTC

We now have 2 packs more:

5500 credits for 15 mBTC
11000 credits for 14.5 mBTC

New logo:

http://bitmyads.com/templates/ModernBlue/css/images/logo.png

New banner:

http://www.bitcoinerfaucet.com/Recursos/AdBitBannerGIF.gif

BusterX11 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:15:06 AM

I'm having problems with the server and you can spend days fallen . Therefore I will return the money to whoever income for the inconvenience.

Excuse me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: