Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming)  (Read 790353 times)
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:19:33 PM

Excited about this project and will be following it with all the intensity!!!

Sock puppet alert!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2328904.msg24036845#msg24036845

Or is it people just trying to get their post count up?

Either way it's annoying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
W-Invest

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:20:35 PM

Excited about this project and will be following it with all the intensity!!!

Sock puppet alert!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2328904.msg24036845#msg24036845

Or is it people just trying to get their post count up?

Either way it's annoying.

Nice catch! haha
Hyperway

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

Idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest

What are you talking about? There has been no major updates on this project for a year and some of the devs that used to be on this coin moved on to another project. Such a troll.

Just to be clear, the majority of the SPR team left to Crown/CRW over 18 months ago (where you will find masternodes and systemnodes) and coins101 decided to salvage his investment in SPR by taking the idea to Helium which is currently launching.

So to be clear SPR is not active anymore and we should be looking at helium or what lol ..... still not very clear!
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:34:49 PM

Idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest

What are you talking about? There has been no major updates on this project for a year and some of the devs that used to be on this coin moved on to another project. Such a troll.

Just to be clear, the majority of the SPR team left to Crown/CRW over 18 months ago (where you will find masternodes and systemnodes) and coins101 decided to salvage his investment in SPR by taking the idea to Helium which is currently launching.

So to be clear SPR is not active anymore and we should be looking at helium or what lol ..... still not very clear!

I'm not suggesting that anybody should be looking at anything.  I only said that the SPR team split up 18 months ago and moved to Crown/CRW and Coins101 decided to go his own way with Helium.

I don't know if Georgem is working on SPR any more.  He doesn't update BCT, Spreadcointalk or his Patreon any more. Given that it has been over a year since he last released anything and hasn't made any public progress on his roadmap, I personally assume that SPR is dead.
sitonmythrone

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:50:06 PM

Why coin not dump?

DEV not dev dev to dev coin!

Dev transfer rodent brain to brain!

Dev now simple jack.

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
JohnMinelli

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:17:46 PM

Actually georgem answer on spreadcointalk. He said that he is working on stuff but no precise info, and:

[quote from spreadcointalk]
Patreons get first dips on updates and help me fund development:  https://www.patreon.com/hamsterinthemachine
Mr. Jester

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

I know Georgem is busy cleaning up old stuff but it hurts when I view my wallet Angry
bought in @ 13k sats.. We really need some updates badly....
With today's action maybe something soon? 
Unckle_Nick

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:46:55 AM

Guys! Just look at this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/#!rich
Richest wallets in SPR have 400-500k SPR. Last change - 22-26 days ago (AFTER snapshot HELIUM). price was ~10k satoshi.
So, do u think SPR dead?
it makes me smile and give me a signal to buy SPR more.

Good luck.
thanhphan

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:50:22 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 06:37:00 AM by thanhphan

This thread is a lie. Much of the information in this thread is unreliable, especially those who say the SPR die, I was also shaken by them and sold the SPR in 3k Sas, the SPR time went up .... but according to my find SPR live, is a lot of mysterious coin ...
The Dev's main of project is still holding the project.
Some people have been involved in the project, leaving the project and carrying some negative thoughts about the project. And are leaving on this Thread those thoughts. But do not know what they mean? Since they have been selling SPRs for more than the SPR price now. Do not know when SPR at low cost they have to collect or not?
The penny stock market now I see a lot of information is very chaotic.
Because according to SPR monthly analysis and tracking mine. I see the SPR is still alive.
SPR is discouraging many of its investors. SPR is not well informed by DEV (updates ...), some of the former members leave, the SPR is just as indicated. There is a developer that is Goergerm, Mr.Pread is unknown, no one knows what Mr.Pread except Goergem.
One thing I see is that SPR will raise prices wildly if: SPR falls into the hands of a new DEV group, of course they will collect the SPR at a cheap price to a certain extent. Then pump up and publish a series of positive information ....
Tips for you to master yourself. Please analyze the data carefully and make a decision, otherwise find the coins with clear information. Or invest only a few in the SPR to take risks. If bittrex cancels the SPR listing, SPR will no longer have a future, otherwise it will be in potential form.
thanhphan

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:32:22 AM

Guys! Just look at this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/#!rich
Richest wallets in SPR have 400-500k SPR. Last change - 22-26 days ago (AFTER snapshot HELIUM). price was ~10k satoshi.
So, do u think SPR dead?
it makes me smile and give me a signal to buy SPR more.

Good luck.

This update is incorrect.
It only updates your SPR when you send or withdraw SPRs from the wallet.
Unless you put the SPR in a Bittrex wallet and trade it, then it will not update the SPR in your wallet, but will only update the balance when you transfer the SPR to the wallet.
If you copy your wallet and paste it into CrytoID you will understand.
Rely on here to find out who is holding the SPR much or less is not accurately on the trading platform, only right on personal wallet
Precision

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:49:47 AM

This thread is a lie. Much of the information in this thread is unreliable, especially those who say the SPR die, I was also shaken by them and sold the SPR in 3k Sas, the SPR time went up .... but according to my find SPR live, is a lot of mysterious coin ...
Some people have been involved in the project, leaving the project and carrying some negative thoughts about the project. And are leaving on this Thread those thoughts. But do not know what they mean? Since they have been selling SPRs for more than the SPR price now. Do not know when SPR at low cost they have to collect or not?
Because according to SPR monthly analysis and tracking mine. I see the SPR is still alive.
SPR is discouraging many of its investors. SPR is not well informed by DEV (updates ...), some of the former members leave, the SPR is just as indicated. There is a developer that is Goergerm, Mr.Pread is unknown, no one knows what Mr.Pread except Goergem.
One thing I see is that SPR will raise prices wildly if: SPR falls into the hands of a new DEV group, of course they will collect the SPR at a cheap price to a certain extent. Then pump up and publish a series of positive information ....
Tips for you to master yourself. Please analyze the data carefully and make a decision, otherwise find the coins with clear information. Or invest only a few in the SPR to take risks. If bittrex cancels the SPR listing, SPR will no longer have a future, otherwise it will be in potential form.

There has been no development for over a year and majority of the dev team left to do another project. The only think keeping this alive is Bittrex where it gets pumped. Without Bittrex this coin has nothing to keep it up in it's ranks.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:17:56 AM

There has been no development for over a year and majority of the dev team left to do another project. The only think keeping this alive is Bittrex where it gets pumped. Without Bittrex this coin has nothing to keep it up in it's ranks.

I bought into this one a couple years back during the promise of masternodes, basically it went belly up and now they are trying to rehash the masternodes thing yet again Roll Eyes bloody get out of this shitcoin once and for all !
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:34:08 AM

It really is and to make the matter worst it got pump when HLM  announces they will take a snapshot of SPR chain and distribute to its current holder, almost a month now and no HLM wallet or update on its thread.
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:47:25 AM

almost a month now and no HLM wallet or update on its thread.

Yes, it's such a shame that most people prefer the more pro-social experience of the Helium slack instead of the ill-informed grumpy blithering of bitcointalk. You complain about what you see as a whole month's delay? On the spreadcoin thread? Classic ROFL.

Cheers

Graham
cinogrin

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:02:06 AM

almost a month now and no HLM wallet or update on its thread.

Yes, it's such a shame that most people prefer the more pro-social experience of the Helium slack instead of the ill-informed grumpy blithering of bitcointalk. You complain about what you see as a whole month's delay? On the spreadcoin thread? Classic ROFL.

Cheers

Graham

For an ecosystem that champions individualism, decentralized control, and anonymity - the trend of forcing people to deobfuscate themselves by joining a project's Slack is just plain against what many in the community want out of crypto projects.

HLM already can link SPR history to HLM, and now you want to force people to link email accounts/handles even more so? And you attack people who don't want to participate in that system of centralized power over information? Shameful, selfish, and short-sighted.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:57:42 AM

Bit of controversy here LOL

The SPR dev did promise some news after the Helium fork occurred has there been any official/unofficial announcements?

gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:23:48 AM

For an ecosystem that champions individualism, decentralized control, and anonymity - the trend of forcing people to deobfuscate themselves by joining a project's Slack is just plain against what many in the community want out of crypto projects.
Pseudonymity, not anonymity, rather a crucial difference - coins101 is on slack, how does that deobfuscate his identity? How are developers supposed to contribute to github repository code without having accounts on github? Does that also deobfuscate them?

HLM already can link SPR history to HLM, and now you want to force people to link email accounts/handles even more so? And you attack people who don't want to participate in that system of centralized power over information? Shameful, selfish, and short-sighted.

Thank you for making my point: ill-informed and grumpy.

Cheers

Graham
cinogrin

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:51:37 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 05:23:05 AM by cinogrin

Pseudonymity, not anonymity, rather a crucial difference - coins101 is on slack, how does that deobfuscate his identity? How are developers supposed to contribute to github repository code without having accounts on github? Does that also deobfuscate them?

Cheers

Graham

How do I get on Slack without registering an email? How do I read Slack without registering? Once I connect to your instance, you can get my IP - so I should now be on VPNs to get a quick update, too? Sheesh. Yes, contributing to a github definitely contributes to deobfuscation, I assume you've never doxxed people eh? Crumbs add up. Furthermore it's their choice - you're not giving investors/community members a choice, you're forcing them into your walled garden when it's completely not required. You could be doing bare minimum of community outreach to public channels but you choose not to.

Holing up in a private club that can't be viewed publicly, having a "community manager" that never communicates publicly, pretending you don't know what insider trading is, and now mocking your supporters when they don't want to march to your exact drum... gee what's there to be so excited about? You're starting to remind me of a certain other g- user, sir, if you catch my drift.

The level of smugness and dismissal from the HLM team prior to and then after the snapshot is a night and day difference. Can't imagine why.  Roll Eyes If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

If you're such a crack dev team why don't you have a bot that can take pinned items and post them to bitcointalk with something like WebDriver, it's not that hard. Or hell, use pastebin/twitter APIs if you really want to avoid BTCtalk? Why do you outright refuse public sharing of news? I could do a working build of such a bot for you in an hour or two if you'd like. But again, actually developing real tools or being transparent and open to the community is clearly not a priority in HLM. Where have we seen this before, hmm? So happy I only converted 10% of my SPR to HLM and profited on the pump instead, as it's looking more and more like that's what the point of this was.
jjjordan

Activity: 271
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:44:41 AM

Cheers

Graham

How do I get on Slack without registering an email? How do I read Slack without registering? Once I connect to your instance, you can get my IP - so I should now be on VPNs to get a quick update, too? Sheesh. Yes, contributing to a github definitely contributes to deobfuscation, I assume you've never doxxed people eh? Crumbs add up. Furthermore it's their choice - you're not giving investors/community members a choice, you're forcing them into your walled garden when it's completely not required. You could be doing bare minimum of community outreach to public channels but you choose not to.

Holing up in a private club that can't be viewed publicly, having a "community manager" that never communicates publicly, pretending you don't know what insider trading is, and now mocking your supporters when they don't want to march to your exact drum... gee what's there to be so excited about? You're starting to remind me of a certain other g- user, sir, if you catch my drift.

The level of smugness and dismissal from the HLM team prior to and then after the snapshot is a night and day difference. Can't imagine why.  Roll Eyes If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

If you're such a crack dev team why don't you have a bot that can take pinned items and post them to bitcointalk with something like WebDriver, it's not that hard. Or hell, use pastebin/twitter APIs if you really want to avoid BTCtalk? Why do you outright refuse public sharing of news? I could do a working build of such a bot for you in an hour or two if you'd like. But again, actually developing real tools or being transparent and open to the community is clearly not a priority in HLM. Where have we seen this before, hmm? So happy I only converted 10% of my SPR to HLM and profited on the pump instead, as it's looking more and more like that's what the point of this was.

Ugly stuff as always.. classic cinogrin.
Who told you everybody has to care about your anonymity? Use VPNs, onions etc and obfusckate yourself as much as you want.
When you walk down the street do you ask people to look the other way so they don't see you? Why should people do that for you online?
It seems like is time for another post purge, don't you think cinogrin?
cinogrin

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:35:43 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 06:49:32 AM by cinogrin

Cheers

Graham

Who told you everybody has to care about your anonymity? Use VPNs, onions etc and obfusckate yourself as much as you want.
When you walk down the street do you ask people to look the other way so they don't see you? Why should people do that for you online?
It seems like is time for another post purge, don't you think cinogrin?

I started leaving posts because everybody bitched that I purge them lol, so which is it? The rest of your questions are silly. They're a fork of DarkCoin which is focused on privacy. Most crypto projects are focused on decentralization on top of that. I don't need people tracking my identity online when vast sums of money are involved. I've had one dev of a project try to track me down and threaten my family once, with the goal of extorting me and stopping me from calling out his scam. Luckily I won in the end and ended up being instrumental in doxxing his true identity, that put a stop to that, he ran for the hills and his scam was revealed to be everything I claimed it was for the months leading up to it. I don't take theses issues lightly, feel free to if you're working with pocket change and don't have much to lose. Walking down the street is entirely different, nobody can discern financial standing from me on the street, nor can they gather meaningful information that can be used to fuck with me - you are WAY more anonymous on the street than online, so not sure why that was even mentioned. What can I say, I'm an idealist, and I expect more from people who call themselves professionals.

Most of their followers won't know to jump through so many hoops to avoid being data-mined and exposing themselves to exploitation, and it's unprofessional and just plain lazy to not take very simple steps to provide their community with publicly available information. Especially on a team of "skilled coders" and one that employs a "community manager" - what a joke.

Perhaps you missed the part where Graham came out swinging at HLM supporters first. Scroll up.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 »
  Print  

Jump to: