Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming)  (Read 790357 times)
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:40:07 PM

I think that buying some spreadcoins is not a bad idea. Too many scam coins today that are just beginning to hype BOOM! and die, but the SPR is alive from 2015, and I see that the dev still works well despite all this show with Helium. This is clearly a long-term investment and as a person who has little experience of speculation I can say that if Georgem and the community continue in the same spirit, then Spreadacin can achieve something in the cryptoworld. Hope it will be huge  Wink

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Ftseitlx

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:23:29 AM

I think that buying some spreadcoins is not a bad idea. Too many scam coins today that are just beginning to hype BOOM! and die, but the SPR is alive from 2015, and I see that the dev still works well despite all this show with Helium. This is clearly a long-term investment and as a person who has little experience of speculation I can say that if Georgem and the community continue in the same spirit, then Spreadacin can achieve something in the cryptoworld. Hope it will be huge  Wink

SPR shall rise again this coin is diffrent from all the scam going around,let"s just hope Georgem will prove it once again.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:14:26 PM

if the difficulty/network hash keeps dropping I might have to start mining this bad boy once again!!

like this individual/farm/whatever whos like 60%-70% of  the network ...good lord!!
oh yeah...so much for decentralization eh?  dohhhh!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
coinsomnia

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:56:57 AM

Price target is given by a very accurate technical analyst.

$3.53

https://busy.org/bitcoin/@haejin/spread-coin-spr-surges-123-in-five-days-many-had-left-this-coin-for-dead-except-haemin-check-out-this-analysis
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:22:17 AM

not hype --- all things point to this
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:01:22 AM

The price is of course possible and will reach there but it is nothing more than a pump. No special reasons I see more than a pump

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
doanchinh

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:28:55 PM

Not just a pump, good things are still going on for a good project
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:29:45 PM

Like what? 
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

Like what? 

<crickets>

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
micdvd85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

BAM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:46:11 AM

Like what? 

<crickets>

"Stay Tuned!"
xfirefly

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:51:10 AM

Nice idea, I hope you can share more good ideas with the project, and develop together with the project. The price of the coin will come up. That will be a wonderful thing.
extravirgin

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:28:04 PM

Like what? 

<crickets>

Damn i know you legendary accts want helium to grow but the amount of hate you imposing on the thread is tragic. regardless of how you feel about georgem, you still have to keep the innocent investor who has money in this project in mind. not fair to fuck them too cos you have issues with george. just saying. i know am a newb and my words probably don't count to you but if you really think about it, then you know its the truth. some ppl just randomly bought into spread (me), they can't get in on the helium airdrop, so their only ticket is spread. plz consider and keep us in mind too.
sabhiram

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:50:48 PM

Like what? 

<crickets>

Damn i know you legendary accts want helium to grow but the amount of hate you imposing on the thread is tragic. regardless of how you feel about georgem, you still have to keep the innocent investor who has money in this project in mind. not fair to fuck them too cos you have issues with george. just saying. i know am a newb and my words probably don't count to you but if you really think about it, then you know its the truth. some ppl just randomly bought into spread (me), they can't get in on the helium airdrop, so their only ticket is spread. plz consider and keep us in mind too.

Much of a newb myself. It does not take a trading / crypto wizard to see the bull crap being spewed here and the very obvious correlation to the HLM project (as far as tracking price of SPR-BTC). I have been following this since the HLM announcement; I made decent holdings of SPR back then. I promptly dumped every single SPR I held as soon as the block height for the snapshot had passed. At this point, even if HLM never launches, I made enough off the SPR ride to be way over positive (however, I eagerly await the HLM main-net).

The SPR dev is clearly shady af :
1. The dude has a patreon account for working on an open source coin of which he holds major bags
2. His forum has a fee associated with joining
3. Rarely posts any useful updates, github is DEAD (last meaningful commit is about 2 years old)
4. He rarely eruditely defends himself when accused of stuff save for calling folks roaches Smiley

I understand if Mr Georgem is busy playing with acrylic cases and raspberry pis, but this is no way to build a business. As an investor you should be appalled. As a developer you should be disgusted by the slow and frozen molasses like pace by which this crawls along. As a person you should just stay the hell away from SPR until some of the above points are resolved.

I hold 0 SPR, and am not trying to get this project to tank so I can scoop up juicy SPR on the cheap. The only fair price for this shitcoin is 0 SAT, if you are holding bags - GTFO before you get burnt. If however you are working on a "wait for this to pump so I can be out" kinda event, then godspeed friends!
extravirgin

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:03:24 AM

Like what? 

<crickets>

Much of a newb myself. It does not take a trading / crypto wizard to see the bull crap being spewed here and the very obvious correlation to the HLM project (as far as tracking price of SPR-BTC). I have been following this since the HLM announcement; I made decent holdings of SPR back then. I promptly dumped every single SPR I held as soon as the block height for the snapshot had passed. At this point, even if HLM never launches, I made enough off the SPR ride to be way over positive (however, I eagerly await the HLM main-net).

1. The dude has a patreon account for working on an open source coin of which he holds major bags
3. Rarely posts any useful updates, github is DEAD (last meaningful commit is about 2 years old)
4. He rarely eruditely defends himself when accused of stuff save for calling folks roaches Smiley

I understand if Mr Georgem is busy playing with acrylic cases and raspberry pis, but this is no way to build a business. As an investor you should be appalled. As a developer you should be disgusted by the slow and frozen molasses like pace by which this crawls along. As a person you should just stay the hell away from SPR until some of the above points are resolved.

I hold 0 SPR, and am not trying to get this project to tank so I can scoop up juicy SPR on the cheap. The only fair price for this shitcoin is 0 SAT, if you are holding bags - GTFO before you get burnt. If however you are working on a "wait for this to pump so I can be out" kinda event, then godspeed friends!

Is it anymore shit than several hundred coins trading on coinmarketcap. I mean doge has no developer, the developers for bitcoindark all went to komodo etc.  I get that some of you have something against georgem but has he really committed a sin that is not a common practice in this shitosphere that we call crypto.

Heck didn't spread introduce the idea that made dash. sure he didn't follow thru with it, but at least spread envisioned it. Yeah, It sucks that i bought spread, after the helium snapshot, i might be gassed of helium if that was so but sadly spread seems to be my only ticket.

Anyway, since you guys have broken of to create nirvana at helium, why don't you just focus your attention on that thread, rather than continually coming back over here to spew hate. Again, am not saying georgem is righteous and doesn't deserve it, but it doesn't make sense that you guys still focus so much attention on this thread, when you already wiped your hand clean of it's attributes. All i can think of is pettiness, and that is not a good trait.
Mika141

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:23:14 PM

Spread will go x10 in no time
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:09:58 PM

Like what?  

<crickets>

Is it anymore shit than several hundred coins trading on coinmarketcap. I mean doge has no developer, the developers for bitcoindark all went to komodo etc.  I get that some of you have something against georgem but has he really committed a sin that is not a common practice in this shitosphere that we call crypto.

Heck didn't spread introduce the idea that made dash. sure he didn't follow thru with it, but at least spread envisioned it. Yeah, It sucks that i bought spread, after the helium snapshot, i might be gassed of helium if that was so but sadly spread seems to be my only ticket.

Anyway, since you guys have broken of to create nirvana at helium, why don't you just focus your attention on that thread, rather than continually coming back over here to spew hate. Again, am not saying georgem is righteous and doesn't deserve it, but it doesn't make sense that you guys still focus so much attention on this thread, when you already wiped your hand clean of it's attributes. All i can think of is pettiness, and that is not a good trait.

No, Coins101 envisaged it and then Georgem turned on his team and refused to implement it after nearly a year of saying he was working on it.

As a result, most of the SPR team sold their SPR and took their ideas to Crown  and Coins101 decided to try to salvage his SPR investment by launching Helium.

Why are some of us still posting here? Two reasons. Amazement that Georgem is still behaving the way he is and to offer words of warning to newcomers.

In my opinion, georgem is not working on SPR at all. If he was, there would be some evidence of progress. No releases for two years nearly...no activity in github.

Come on George, prove us wrong or admit you have abandoned the project! Make me look stupid...show what you've been working on for your loyal cockroaches.
UfaRuliT

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

I wonder why they have a tweeter silent since 2015? Is this project abandoned?
DG360

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:46:50 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 06:43:01 PM by DG360

I feel that this coin (SPR) should be trading at $2 ++ and here is why:

1)  Although this coin appears to be abandoned and unsupported, the coin functions fine.

2)  It has a low supply

3) Most importantly, it is traded on the coveted Bittrex exchange.  You know how many coins try to get onto that exchange and are rejected? Answer: Many

4) Anyone notice how super fast this coin settles? Transfer some of SPR to-from Bittrex.. See how fast it confirms.

The Devs / Investors would be CRAZY to get this one de-listed from Bittrex. The value of just being able to trade there, in my opinion, is worth at least $2 USD per SPR.  

Take a look at a similar coin that appears to be unsupported with a lack of Dev.  TX !   TX went from .30 to close to $5 and it is one of the legacy coins that is lucky enough to trade on Bittrex.

Maybe the folks at Helium will let this one take a ride on the balloon.  Smiley
Stepan163

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:23:39 PM

Guys tell me
Now it makes sense to run a wizard on the SpreadCoin coin
How many coins do you need to run the wizard? 1000? or 100?
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:56:19 PM

I remember day when too many folks hated IOTA, I remember day when too many folks hated Ripple and Verge... I hope SPR time will be soon. Still w8 patiently

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 »
  Print  

Jump to: