Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: middleman... i try to find products for you that you can't find yourself  (Read 774 times)
spy100 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 01:45:15 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 09:39:11 AM by spy100

Are you looking for something like :

1.Rolex Watches
2.Patek Philippe watches
3.Precious and Semiprecious Stones and jewellery
4.Gold,Silver,Palladium,Platinum metals and jewellery
5.Coins,Stamps,Autographs,Antiquities,Art,Sculptures,Memorabilia,Trading Cards
6.Classic Cars
7.Used Luxury Brands Products...perfumes,handbags etc (Louis Vuitton,Tiffany & Co,Cartier,Gucci etc)

Send me a personal message(PM) like this :

1.I want to buy : product name here
2.Details about the product : if you want something unique and rare specify here,color,serial number etc..
3.Condition: New or Second Hand
4.Product Category: example: watch,jewellery,art etc...
5.Price that you are willing to pay for the product : example: i will pay for product "x" 4999 USD
6.Your email : put your email address here
7.Skype: if you have skype let me know your id also
8.Your country: your country here

IMPORTANT:minimum order we look for is 1000 usd

If your 100% sure you want to buy the product after i send you pictures/details about the product(s) my commission is 5% of product price that you want to buy,i talk to the seller and i make sure he will sell the product at the price you want ...after payment i will give you seller's contact information so you can buy the product from him using bank transfer/credit card,bitcoin etc,so you can talk about shipping/contract and so on...

No commission if i can't find the product for you.

I ACCEPT:
1.BITCOIN
2.Western Union
3.Moneygram
4.Ria Money Transfer

Also anyone can join my network as a middleman you can get 1% commission ,all i need is your skype/email and when i have an order i will send you info with that order ,and if you find the product and the client want's to buy it  you get 1% commission for the contact info (payment via bitcoin,western union,moneygram,ria money transfer),make sure you do some checks with the seller to see if the product is genuine/original etc after you do some basic checks i will do the advanced checks and if i think the product is ok i will give the info to the client ,and if he wants to buy it he will pay 2% for the contact info ,and you get 1% for the contact info .

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:07:28 AM

up

young3dvard

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:09:45 AM

I read all the things and for this you want the buyer to send the payment first so you can make the payment to the seller and you take 2% comission . ? i bet no one will do that , if you can use escrow , also we have to pay shipping fees?
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:49:13 AM

I read all the things and for this you want the buyer to send the payment first so you can make the payment to the seller and you take 2% comission . ? i bet no one will do that , if you can use escrow , also we have to pay shipping fees?

hi i don't take any payment upfront you talk to the seller and discuss payment and shipping ,i only give you his contact info and you pay for the contact info.You don't send me the payment you only send 2% if the deal is ok and i give you his contact info after you pay my 2% commision.

btcbobby

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:01:17 PM

Paying shipping doesn't seem absurd. You'd have to pay snyways, breaking it out separately makes it easier to make an apples to apples comparison. Now, as to the fitness of service, that's a whole other question
young3dvard

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:49:52 PM

1.I want to buy : Iphone 5 32gb
2.Details about the product : Just a good piece
3.Condition:Second Hand
4.Product Category: example: Mobile phones
5.Price that you are willing to pay for the product : 200$
6.Your email : Skipped
7.Skype: Skipped
8.Your country: Pak
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 01:38:58 PM

lol  minimum order we look for is 1000 usd .for less then that you can find the product yourself ...Smiley

young3dvard

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:15:50 PM

lol  minimum order we look for is 1000 usd .for less then that you can find the product yourself ...Smiley

oh sorry my bad .. you did`nt mention your minimum amount of placing order in description please put this in description. if you can find it would be graceful . i will pay you 5% commission .
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:30:12 PM

oh sorry my bad .. you did`nt mention your minimum amount of placing order in description please put this in description. if you can find it would be graceful . i will pay you 5% commission .

no problem ,modified...

DropsOfJupiter

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 05:45:54 AM

Can you find me a wife? I'm not fussy. Maybe someone like Anna Camp.

How do you calculate your 2% fee?

The most amazing graphic designer in the universe
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 09:25:11 AM

Can you find me a wife? I'm not fussy. Maybe someone like Anna Camp.

How do you calculate your 2% fee?

lol Smiley

fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:35:13 AM

There are some problems with your service:

a-) How do you guarantee that seller send the correct product? Taking pictures or showing videos dont prove that seller will send exact product.
b-) Lets say everything went fine, buyer got his/her product. But, how can you again guarantee that product was never stolen?

Above 2 problems are enough not to use your service from customers point of view.
Hovewer, if you can handle above, then we can more talk about your service.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 02:01:22 PM

There are some problems with your service:

a-) How do you guarantee that seller send the correct product? Taking pictures or showing videos dont prove that seller will send exact product.
b-) Lets say everything went fine, buyer got his/her product. But, how can you again guarantee that product was never stolen?

Above 2 problems are enough not to use your service from customers point of view.
Hovewer, if you can handle above, then we can more talk about your service.

Hi i can't guarantee nothing i just find the product for you ...

sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:00:49 AM

Do you do this worldwide or just US?
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 02:24:54 PM

Do you do this worldwide or just US?