Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blame Vod (I mean Sid) if you miss the thread of the century.  (Read 1539 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:30:43 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:30:09 PM

No, this is the thread of the century..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:47:05 AM

No, this is the thread of the century..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

I was on ignore for only ~7 hours, but you ceased that practice so that you could post a link to a scam artist posting my dad's obituary. Amazing!

I could easily think of a hundred ways you could quiet me and end this via proving all's legit, but you've opted to go the route that a many scammers have taken by discrediting the person bringing this to light.
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:19:09 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 01:30:34 AM by bigasic

I dont why i need to prove anything to you. I dont care if you believe me or not. I know what the truth is, if you dont believe it, move on.. good grief.. also, it was much more than a posting of a obituary.. I dont have the time you do to site here and try to poke holes in peoples posts. its obvious that you dont want to donate, so dont, no one even asked you. I did this as a favor... ... i obviously regret it now...  I have tried multiple times to expalin your issues. you just keep tyring to find holes, you cant accept that someone may just be telling the truth...Just drop it already... Go check out that wireds guy twitter about it..Just looked it up, his twtter is @a_greenberg the twitter feed was written 3d ago. hes written many articles regarding silk road and knows the family well..
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:29:48 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 02:41:13 AM by cyberpinoy

I was on ignore for only ~7 hours, but you ceased that practice so that you could post a link to a scam artist posting my dad's obituary. Amazing!

I could easily think of a hundred ways you could quiet me and end this via proving all's legit, but you've opted to go the route that a many scammers have taken by discrediting the person bringing this to light.

It is  a matter of you Bruno, and your credibility as an accusator. You have lied to authorities, You have broken laws, then broken laws on top of broken laws, you have stolen from people, you have endless amounts of unfinished projects, You have lied about transaction that were made to you, you have restraining orders against you, law suits, not to mention a guy spent some time on a 5 page blog dedicated to your nonsense. YOU NEVER LEARN. You think it is ok to just go out and slander anyone you choose, make up lies, twist posts like you are some kind of king, when in reality, you a disgruntled, thieving, sore loosing, childish, coward, who breaks the law, disobeys forum rules, and gets all pouty and angry when the people you are slandering take action against you.

Bruno, if you are 55 grow up man, get a life, and until you are perfect yourself, don't be pointing fingers, cause the spiders in your own closet are bigger than anyones elses you attack. And stop trying to ruin other peoples projects because no one wanted to work with you on most of the lame projects you proposed. You complain about people who came to this forum looking for help or to get a project moving, and at the end of the day that is exactly why you came here.

your first few posts when you came in here.

My main objective is to start another "bitcoin only" commerce site, hence the joining of this forum. I won't be seeking suggestions, or the like, and will only share the site once it's up and running

Reversed Psychology did not work on this one did it bruno?

I do want to share an idea, though. If any trusted member would like to accept donations for a cause, I have one that would only require collecting $75. It is this one: http://www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com/info-guide/brick-project.php

So, I'm hoping there's a bitcoin user here on this forum who rides and would love to see a brick with Bitcoin.org placed on Main Street in Sturgis, SD, step up to the plate and make this happen. I, for one, would donate .25 BTC. At that rate, you'll/we'll only need 348 more donations (provide you donate same) to reach the goal.

So Bruno, shut up man, no one wants to hear nonsense trolling from a cowardly, contradicting, scamming criminal.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:40:51 AM

. I did this as a favor... ... i obviously regret it now...

Do not regret trying to do something nice for someone becasue Bruno is an ass, Never let him ruin anything , that is exactly what he wants, his first account (he has at least 6) he was just like every other new person that has came into this forum, even whined for a month about not being whitelisted, he has tried sooooooo many different projects most of which have failed, and one of the best ones he was involved in, he mysteriously had to leave, Go figure it was a charity. Can you honestly see Bruno at a soup kitchen working, none of the homeless people would get fed, he would be sitting there with the spoon hanging out of his mouth talking shit to the guy who was starving, making false claims as to why he was homeless, and refusing to feed him while he stuffed his fat ugly face with that mans food.

SO do not regret anything, especially trying to do one a favor, because of Bruno, because at the end of the day its people like you and me who progress regardless of Brunos nonsense that really gets under his skin. People like you and me who really do want to do positive things for the community that he hates. The best way to shut him up and really make him mad, is to just keep succeeding, where he has continually failed.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:11:15 AM

. I did this as a favor... ... i obviously regret it now...

Do not regret trying to do something nice for someone becasue Bruno is an ass, Never let him ruin anything , that is exactly what he wants, his first account (he has at least 6) he was just like every other new person that has came into this forum, even whined for a month about not being whitelisted, he has tried sooooooo many different projects most of which have failed, and one of the best ones he was involved in, he mysteriously had to leave, Go figure it was a charity. Can you honestly see Bruno at a soup kitchen working, none of the homeless people would get fed, he would be sitting there with the spoon hanging out of his mouth talking shit to the guy who was starving, making false claims as to why he was homeless, and refusing to feed him while he stuffed his fat ugly face with that mans food.

SO do not regret anything, especially trying to do one a favor, because of Bruno, because at the end of the day its people like you and me who progress regardless of Brunos nonsense that really gets under his skin. People like you and me who really do want to do positive things for the community that he hates. The best way to shut him up and really make him mad, is to just keep succeeding, where he has continually failed.

Hey, bud. Let's meatup so that I can give you some fun lovin' up the ass. Afterward, you can show me the largest bitcoin mining outfit you run there in the Philippines.

I called all your lies out, hence you trying to stick it up my ass.

My assessment of you is spot on, that's why your only recourse is to shoot down the messenger, me.

Dude, when the smoke clears after you've ripped off enough people and are gone, I'll still be here.

That said, again, go fuck yourself, you lying piece of shit Leroy Fodor.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 08:17:51 AM

Hey, bud. Let's meatup so that I can give you some fun lovin' up the ass. Afterward, you can show me the largest bitcoin mining outfit you run there in the Philippines.

Why don't you two lovebirds just get together already and keep it off the forum?   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:19:48 AM

Why don't you two lovebirds just get together already and keep it off the forum?   Wink

Only if you film it.  Grin
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:34:38 PM

It's your fault he started this thread.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:12:36 AM

My assessment of you is spot on, that's why your only recourse is to shoot down the messenger, me.

Dude, when the smoke clears after you've ripped off enough people and are gone, I'll still be here.

Bruno you called nothing out, you trolled your own thread twisted forum posts, you even lied to the mods and in your stupid trolling nonsense you uncovered the fact I am not a liar or a scammer by posting the testimonials of my past business ventures, which proved to everyone but your dumb ass I am  a great business man, and I go above and beyond the normal acts of a business owner to satisfy my clients and investors.

I will gladly do a meet up in your local court house when I take everything you own for defamation of character, libel, slander, and then after that is gone my wife and my business partner will polish the courthouse lobby with your bald head when they sue you for the same.

Your assessment of me is bullshit, because unlike you I have never scammed anyone or STOLEN money from anyone.

You will be gone before I am Bruno, because your games will end up putting your criminal ass behind bars and in debt for life.

That said go ahead and put this thread up your fun lovin ass  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:41:12 AM

Bruno you called nothing out, you trolled your own thread twisted forum posts, you even lied to the mods and in your stupid trolling nonsense you uncovered the fact I am not a liar or a scammer by posting the testimonials of my past business ventures, which proved to everyone but your dumb ass I am  a great business man, and I go above and beyond the normal acts of a business owner to satisfy my clients and investors.

I will gladly do a meet up in your local court house when I take everything you own for defamation of character, libel, slander, and then after that is gone my wife and my business partner will polish the courthouse lobby with your bald head when they sue you for the same.

Your assessment of me is bullshit, because unlike you I have never scammed anyone or STOLEN money from anyone.

You will be gone before I am Bruno, because your games will end up putting your criminal ass behind bars and in debt for life.

That said go ahead and put this thread up your fun lovin ass  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

Asshole, like I've already pointed out at least twice, you could've easily penned those testimonies. And, the other reason I posted that same image is to show that you WEREN'T in the Philippines during the timeframe you claimed on several occasions to be, thanks to the dates of the testimonies. Follow the link in my sig and read how this asshole, Leroy Fodor, is nothing but a fuckin' liar, and his only course of action is to diss the messenger, me.

The fucker started a scam thread on my ass, then locked, whereupon I created the OP and reopened the scam thread on my ass, and is still unlocked to this day.

The fucker penned ~3 dozen posts depicting that he's not a liar and that I'm 100% off-base, then he deleted every single one of them in one swoop, whereupon I, again, revived ALL his posts penned to prove that I'm the asshole and he's the saint.

Leroy Fodor is one fucked up dude! Don't believe me, then ask him about his owning the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 02:27:56 AM

Asshole, like I've already pointed out at least twice, you could've easily penned those testimonies. And, the other reason I posted that same image is to show that you WEREN'T in the Philippines during the timeframe you claimed on several occasions to be, thanks to the dates of the testimonies. Follow the link in my sig and read how this asshole, Leroy Fodor, is nothing but a fuckin' liar, and his only course of action is to diss the messenger, me.

The fucker started a scam thread on my ass, then locked, whereupon I created the OP and reopened the scam thread on my ass, and is still unlocked to this day.

The fucker penned ~3 dozen posts depicting that he's not a liar and that I'm 100% off-base, then he deleted every single one of them in one swoop, whereupon I, again, revived ALL his posts penned to prove that I'm the asshole and he's the saint.

Leroy Fodor is one fucked up dude! Don't believe me, then ask him about his owning the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines.

And Bruno this is how stupid you really are, I didnt post those things because I trapped you, (give a troll enough rope he will hang himself) why do you think it was I told you, "so Bruno why do you not post things about my past businesses", cause like the idiot you are I knew you would look into it, and I thought MAYBE, your dumbass would realize, hey this guy really doesn't scam people, he actually is honest in business, and has great testimonials of people who actually dealt with him face to face in business. And I knew you would post it making your own accusations against me proven false by your own trolling evidence.

Imagine if it was you that was entrusted with these peoples million dollar homes and hundreds of thousands of dollars in collectibles and household items, you would steal the art right off the wall then burn the place down and disappear and never respond to them, cause you are a lying cowardly thief scammer. NOT ME!!!!

You got the scam thread because that is exactly what you are, A theif and a trolling scammer, making false accusations against a lot of people, and being instrumental in taking no one but yourself to court for ROs and other self inflicted court hearings. And it was locked because I didnt need your input I put the info up and let the other people make the decision, I dont need to troll my own thread with over 200 of my own posts just to get google rankings, since that is all you really care about is attention on the net in any way you can, even if its negative attention.

I deleted the posts because every single time I disproved your stupid false accusations using your own evidence against you, yhou got all hot tempered and enraged that you were wrong and tried something else.  I figured at some point you would hold to your word, and stop your nonsense BUT guess what

...wait for it....

WAIT FOR IT...

YOU FUCKING LIED ASSHOLE!!!!!

But you don't give up Bruno, you keep going on and on, following me around the forum like a little lost puppy dog, with your stupid little games.

ANd bruno go back in the posts you pulled and read about my Bitcoin farm dumbass, READ ALL THE POINTS  idiot, FYI I still do own the largest mining farm in the PHILPPINES. And guess what else, Philippines is now also the host of the FIRST EVER multi coins POS stake mining cloud service.

You, Bruno are the Psychologically challenged individual, isnt it funny in the past 4 years you claim so many people (other than you) are the ones that are fucked up, but cant even bring it upon yourself to look in the mirror and realize how fucked up your own life is? What a true waste of sperm you have become, and how utterly useless you are to the bitcoin community.

You stole from a new member of the community trying to get a business organized, you have failed at every project you tried to start, you have been in court and jail more times than most of the people you accuse of being unethical people, you have been convicted of contributing to the delinquency of a minor (a young girl at that) you break the same laws over and over, you even got yourself ousted from a bitcoin charity, now that speaks volumes right there about you as a person. Where as my wife and I who you hate, yet envy, so much give every year 3 to 5 times a year to homeless people who really need food and clothes, what do you do. you get banned from even helping people.

Because Bruno you dont know how to help people, its all about Bruno, and nothing else.

That being said smoke on this for a while https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:49:55 AM

And Bruno this is how stupid you really are, I didnt post those things because I trapped you, (give a troll enough rope he will hang himself) why do you think it was I told you, "so Bruno why do you not post things about my past businesses", cause like the idiot you are I knew you would look into it, and I thought MAYBE, your dumbass would realize, hey this guy really doesn't scam people, he actually is honest in business, and has great testimonials of people who actually dealt with him face to face in business. And I knew you would post it making your own accusations against me proven false by your own trolling evidence.

Imagine if it was you that was entrusted with these peoples million dollar homes and hundreds of thousands of dollars in collectibles and household items, you would steal the art right off the wall then burn the place down and disappear and never respond to them, cause you are a lying cowardly thief scammer. NOT ME!!!!

You got the scam thread because that is exactly what you are, A theif and a trolling scammer, making false accusations against a lot of people, and being instrumental in taking no one but yourself to court for ROs and other self inflicted court hearings. And it was locked because I didnt need your input I put the info up and let the other people make the decision, I dont need to troll my own thread with over 200 of my own posts just to get google rankings, since that is all you really care about is attention on the net in any way you can, even if its negative attention.

I deleted the posts because every single time I disproved your stupid false accusations using your own evidence against you, yhou got all hot tempered and enraged that you were wrong and tried something else.  I figured at some point you would hold to your word, and stop your nonsense BUT guess what

...wait for it....

WAIT FOR IT...

But you don't give up Bruno, you keep going on and on, following me around the forum like a little lost puppy dog, with your stupid little games.

ANd bruno go back in the posts you pulled and read about my Bitcoin farm dumbass, READ ALL THE POINTS  idiot, FYI I still do own the largest mining farm in the PHILPPINES. And guess what else, Philippines is now also the host of the FIRST EVER multi coins POS stake mining cloud service.

You, Bruno are the Psychologically challenged individual, isnt it funny in the past 4 years you claim so many people (other than you) are the ones that are fucked up, but cant even bring it upon yourself to look in the mirror and realize how fucked up your own life is? What a true waste of sperm you have become, and how utterly useless you are to the bitcoin community.

You stole from a new member of the community trying to get a business organized, you have failed at every project you tried to start, you have been in court and jail more times than most of the people you accuse of being unethical people, you have been convicted of contributing to the delinquency of a minor (a young girl at that) you break the same laws over and over, you even got yourself ousted from a bitcoin charity, now that speaks volumes right there about you as a person. Where as my wife and I who you hate, yet envy, so much give every year 3 to 5 times a year to homeless people who really need food and clothes, what do you do. you get banned from even helping people.

Because Bruno you dont know how to help people, its all about Bruno, and nothing else.

That being said smoke on this for a while https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:44:58 AM

...wait for it....

WAIT FOR IT...

The saddest day in my life: The day Leroy Fodor trapped me. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:57:12 AM

I dont why i need to prove anything to you. I dont care if you believe me or not. I know what the truth is, if you dont believe it, move on.. good grief.. also, it was much more than a posting of a obituary.. I dont have the time you do to site here and try to poke holes in peoples posts. its obvious that you dont want to donate, so dont, no one even asked you. I did this as a favor... ... i obviously regret it now...  I have tried multiple times to expalin your issues. you just keep tyring to find holes, you cant accept that someone may just be telling the truth...Just drop it already... Go check out that wireds guy twitter about it..Just looked it up, his twtter is @a_greenberg the twitter feed was written 3d ago. hes written many articles regarding silk road and knows the family well..

Unlike Mr. Green quickly realizing he's been exposed, Leroy Fodor, with the same MO, I may add, is still part of these here parts, albeit StakeMiners Ponzi days are soon coming to a head now that it's been revealed beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's insolvent. HAHAHA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: