Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest?  (Read 30682 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:35:53 AM

you can invest in a btc talk account that can get other btc with a signature campaign.

or maybe you can make some "buy and sell" with high skill sector (like stamps, coins, medals etc) and try to get some returns in shorts times.

Invest in signature campaign is really low risk investment  Grin
Most of signature campaigns in Bitcointalk are trusted and good payment Cool

investing in an account to join sig campaign is quite risk friendly indeed. but the payouts are quite small unless you're a very active poster. some people make hundreds of posts per week which is insane.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6705

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:59:49 AM

you can invest in a btc talk account that can get other btc with a signature campaign.

or maybe you can make some "buy and sell" with high skill sector (like stamps, coins, medals etc) and try to get some returns in shorts times.

investing in an account to join sig campaign is quite risk friendly indeed. but the payouts are quite small unless you're a very active poster. some people make hundreds of posts per week which is insane.

It's not often to be very active poster.
With fixed rate weekly payment when hit minimum posts everyone can earn it easy.
Not risk not hard work!

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:19:04 AM

I would not "invest" in a account by buying it.  I would invest time and get raise up a account.   Payout's vary but full member and over are decent.   If you look here there are many options - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

The payouts do beat faucets.  And it's posting is something you would do anyways.  But do make sure not to let quality fall down of posts.   They need some content, if not your just spamming.
Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:02:53 AM

Well happy mother's day first of all.

As a tip, i would recommend investing in this;

https://twitter.com/blocktrust_org/status/597254288516239361

I will for sure.

- Mayer Amschel

Hours
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:39:39 PM

I would not "invest" in a account by buying it.  I would invest time and get raise up a account.   Payout's vary but full member and over are decent.   If you look here there are many options - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

The payouts do beat faucets.  And it's posting is something you would do anyways.  But do make sure not to let quality fall down of posts.   They need some content, if not your just spamming.

I know, 'investing' in an account is so weird.  I can barely call it investing.

Something about the ethical issues.

And yeah doing sig campaigns is better than faucets but the income stream is still not gigantic.  There are better income streams that you can leverage with your Bitcoins.
Justine

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:13:28 PM

Hi guys! Grin
I saved some money in the last year, now I'm looking for some opportunity in this kind of market to invest my money. Is it better buy altcoins or bitcoin? maybe mining? I'm just a bit confused, but determinate!

Altcoins are scam. And holding bitcoin has high risk.

Yeah and the americans never walked on the moon...

Do you have any reasons why you say this?

Altcoins trading very good investment!

Trading is not an investment! It is a activity...

Thankyou all!!! Gonna try to rend a rig, just to try mining altcoin! It is so exiting Smiley

If you are interested in altcoins, then you should check CRYPTOPIA.
They provide a mining pool for each coin which is listed on CRYPTOPIAs altcoin exchange.
And they have a marketplace where you can buy and sell items with cryptocurrency.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

Use my referral link for your registration on CRYPTOPIA.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=CoinUser
Everybody who use my link for registration can write me a PM. Because I reward all my referred users with some of my DOT coins.
You can use the coin to play around on the exchange, to get your first trading experience.

By the way, you can also invest in CRYPTOPIA itself or in different other websites or companies. There are not coins only...
Wink

Alt coins are scam because most come with instant mine or pre-mined without telling the public.
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:18:13 PM

Hi guys! Grin
I saved some money in the last year, now I'm looking for some opportunity in this kind of market to invest my money. Is it better buy altcoins or bitcoin? maybe mining? I'm just a bit confused, but determinate!

I would suggest just buying some BTC and holding.   BTC is bound to go up at the next block reward halving in about a year.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 10:13:52 PM

Hi guys! Grin

Thankyou all!!! Gonna try to rend a rig, just to try mining altcoin! It is so exiting Smiley

They provide a mining pool for each coin which is listed on CRYPTOPIAs altcoin exchange.
And they have a marketplace where you can buy and sell items with cryptocurrency.

Everybody who use my link for registration can write me a PM. Because I reward all my referred users with some of my DOT coins.
You can use the coin to play around on the exchange, to get your first trading experience.

By the way, you can also invest in CRYPTOPIA itself or in different other websites or companies. There are not coins only...
Wink

Alt coins are scam because most come with instant mine or pre-mined without telling the public.

Those guys should be outed pretty quickly.  Altcoins can be a quick way to make money if you see a nice altcoin and buy/mine it when it's barely worth anything and pray that the prices will spike up.  TBH it's still gambling, but it's in your favour if you know how to spot the right altcoins to invest in.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:25:46 PM

I know, 'investing' in an account is so weird.  I can barely call it investing.

Something about the ethical issues.

And yeah doing sig campaigns is better than faucets but the income stream is still not gigantic.  There are better income streams that you can leverage with your Bitcoins.

Its actually, probably the biggest income you can get right now in bitcoins without investing any money or bitcoins since faucets do not give a lot of bitcoins and solving captchas for bitcoins doesnt give you a lot either so sig campaigns are pretty much the best, correct me if im wrong.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
El Emperador

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:18:13 PM

You may invest in the stock market on the website in my signature, or you can invest into the bank of a good gambling website.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:45:26 PM

Contact people in the project development theres always someone looking for funding there and will appreciate the support and the community will appreciate the support of bitcoin businesses.

chriswen

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:32:09 PM

Contact people in the project development theres always someone looking for funding there and will appreciate the support and the community will appreciate the support of bitcoin businesses.

Interesting,  I've have a few business plans that I want to implement.  You think I might be able to find support in project development?
Astargath

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:49:57 PM

Interesting,  I've have a few business plans that I want to implement.  You think I might be able to find support in project development?

If it is a really good project you might but take in count that people will most likely not trust you, the amount of scams that have happened here is too big to trust anyone blindly

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
chriswen

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:59:30 PM

If it is a really good project you might but take in count that people will most likely not trust you, the amount of scams that have happened here is too big to trust anyone blindly

Well first I'd need to look for developers who are interested and those people might not need funding.  And I won't be paying them so they'll need to be interested in the project.  Actually it would probably end up better without a funding phase as that'll just lead to too many liabilities.

Really I have an idea that I think would do great service to the community through implementation.  I want someone to implement, and if someone implements it hopefully I'll be compensated.
michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:14:23 PM

don't know if someone's already said this, but investing in popular dice sites with bitcoin may be a great idea; youll contribute to the site's bankroll and be paid a comission of the site''s winnings for it. he dice site in my signature, dadice, is pretty popular and offers an easy to use investing option.
chriswen

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:44:38 PM

don't know if someone's already said this, but investing in popular dice sites with bitcoin may be a great idea; youll contribute to the site's bankroll and be paid a comission of the site''s winnings for it. he dice site in my signature, dadice, is pretty popular and offers an easy to use investing option.

What are the stats on the bankroll?

Average daily volume?

How much commission does the site get?
AmericanEagle

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:45:30 AM

I would go for bitcoin.

You can also do many things to earn more bitcoins, such as cloudmining.

There are also many great bitcoin faucets out there.

Personally, a good one that I use is freebitco.in
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 10653

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:48:42 AM

Hi guys! Grin

Wink

Those guys should be outed pretty quickly.  Altcoins can be a quick way to make money if you see a nice altcoin and buy/mine it when it's barely worth anything and pray that the prices will spike up.  TBH it's still gambling, but it's in your favour if you know how to spot the right altcoins to invest in.
i believe nowadays trading altcoins "IF you know how" is the best way the you can increase your investment. but it comes with its own risks, that is why i said you should know how and what to do before you invest in altcoin trading.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Astargath

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:48:40 AM

Average daily volume?

If you really want to invest in a casino, use just-dice because is the most trusted, you need CLAMS tho. But investing in a casino is risky aswell and you can end up with negative profit just as easy

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
chriswen

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:27:26 PM

Average daily volume?

If you really want to invest in a casino, use just-dice because is the most trusted, you need CLAMS tho. But investing in a casino is risky aswell and you can end up with negative profit just as easy

I agree just dice is the most trusted.  And if you trust them you should think that clams are a great investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: