Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest?  (Read 30657 times)
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:35:28 PM

You can make your faucet site.
You will make money from ads on your site.

what ads that pays big enough? if people just visit and do not click on ads useless, income from advertising will be very small.
like my friend makes faucet site and he just ran out of balance and not profit from ads.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:40:17 PM

Faucets nowadays dont generate much income from ads so invest in creating a faucet is not advisable or you will only lose money
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:57:53 AM

what ads that pays big enough? if people just visit and do not click on ads useless, income from advertising will be very small.
like my friend makes faucet site and he just ran out of balance and not profit from ads.

I guess that ads is Google Adsense Cheesy but hard to accepted on that ads programs
e
maybe don't use PPC program, just use pop under / pop up ads program
it's kinda annoying for visitor, but it help to increase your earnings if you have good traffics.
it doesn't need visitor to click the ads. I don't know precise rate for now, but i'm sure it's lower than PPC program

PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:00:36 AM

There are many dice gambling sites that allow you to invest in them.  I don't think this has been recommend.  You should look into that.  Other than that I would just buy and hold and maybe play around with alt coin trading.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:54:14 AM

There are many dice gambling sites that allow you to invest in them.  I don't think this has been recommend.  You should look into that.  Other than that I would just buy and hold and maybe play around with alt coin trading.

i think i mentioned it before, but always be cautious, i started some drama in the gambling section earlier and it revealed that the site in question didnt give a damn about the investors and their funds.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:24:59 AM

I guess that ads is Google Adsense Cheesy but hard to accepted on that ads programs
e
maybe don't use PPC program, just use pop under / pop up ads program
it's kinda annoying for visitor, but it help to increase your earnings if you have good traffics.
it doesn't need visitor to click the ads. I don't know precise rate for now, but i'm sure it's lower than PPC program

yes i also think that google adsense and very difficult to be accepted.
yes true for current income that good in my opinion pop under / pop ads.
I've also used bitmedia and a-ads, I use bot traffic and income is very small, although visitors every day to reach 100k
but for bitmedia big enough, if every visitor clicks on ads  Grin Grin
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 02:54:38 PM

Just go for the bitcoins. You can use them in the future and sell them.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 03:08:24 PM

If you are curious why not take a risk here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1165679.0

smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:51:26 PM

Hi guys! Grin
I saved some money in the last year, now I'm looking for some opportunity in this kind of market to invest my money. Is it better buy altcoins or bitcoin? maybe mining? I'm just a bit confused, but determinate!
If you have some cash flow already, you can invest directly in startups and other funds in various markets, provided you know what you're doing. There's some risk or just buy and hold BTC

I recommend NOT investing in ANY crypto business. I have yet to see even one that isn't severely over-inflating their value to take advantage of people that know nothing about investing and will blindly throw their money at everything. This is why no reputable crypto business offers investment opportunities here: they only take them privately. Because no real investor is stupid enough to throw their money away.
yeah it's like that when doing business in the virtual world, everything is covered by the false picture created by the business owners better .. you choose to trade or mining house, although mining is not very promising for today

The profit can be good in the crypto world but there is another side of medal when it can crash easily like the bitcoin.
Mining is not profitable if you mine from home. But maybe cloud mining would be a better idea. But still risky.
n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:23:24 PM

Just go for the bitcoins. You can use them in the future and sell them.

But how do we invest our precious Bitcoins? I don't want to hold them in wallet. I want to earn interest.
money.investment

Activity: 62

Micro Investment with Guaranteed Returns

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 04:41:15 PM

Litecoin, doge, dash - low to medium risk
other unknown cryptocurrencies - medium risk

Ethereum, Maidsafe, siacoin, monero, storjcoin, has good prospects.

But how do we invest our precious Bitcoins? I don't want to hold them in wallet. I want to earn interest.

To earn interest you can buy Coinomat Shares at poloniex

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_cnmt

Pays weekly interest.

Micro Investment with Guaranteed Returns  1DX26yvjEj2fXGK1pgfGeThWycDgjqZ4sv
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:01:29 PM

Litecoin, doge, dash - low to medium risk
other unknown cryptocurrencies - medium risk

Ethereum, Maidsafe, siacoin, monero, storjcoin, has good prospects.

Pays weekly interest.
how much can you earn with it? is it just me or it does not sound safe at all, i would not invest to it so easily

money.investment

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 05:25:20 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 05:40:18 PM by money.investment

how much can you earn with it? is it just me or it does not sound safe at all, i would not invest to it so easily

Has paid roughly above 2 % of its market price every week.

Poloniex Exchange is registered LLC -

Poloniex, LLC 2015 - 121 Wisconsin Ave., STE 101, Whitefish, MT, USA

Coinomat Certificate of Incorporation

https://coinomat.com/doc/COI.pdf

Anyways, sending your bitcoins to any address, whose private keys are not controlled by you, will always have some amount of risk.

GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:28:19 PM

i think the best idea is to invest in forum accounts and post a little bit with it and after some time you can sell it for bigger price
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:49:28 PM

Has paid roughly above 2 % of its market price every week.

Poloniex Exchange is registered LLC -

Poloniex, LLC 2015 - 121 Wisconsin Ave., STE 101, Whitefish, MT, USA

Coinomat Certificate of Incorporation

https://coinomat.com/doc/COI.pdf

Anyways, sending your bitcoins to any address, whose private keys are not controlled by you, will always have some amount of risk.

I don't get how this pays out. If it's treated like a coin... how are dividends paid?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
kevindurant

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:51:26 PM

I always invest in Bitcoin. Every month when I get my paycheck I buy Bitcoin with %15-20 of it.

n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:55:45 PM

Pays weekly interest.

I don't think Coinomat shares is a good idea to invest. Do you have other suggestions?
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:21:50 AM

Hi guys! Grin
I saved some money in the last year, now I'm looking for some opportunity in this kind of market to invest my money. Is it better buy altcoins or bitcoin? maybe mining? I'm just a bit confused, but determinate!
If you have some cash flow already, you can invest directly in startups and other funds in various markets, provided you know what you're doing. There's some risk or just buy and hold BTC

I recommend NOT investing in ANY crypto business. I have yet to see even one that isn't severely over-inflating their value to take advantage of people that know nothing about investing and will blindly throw their money at everything. This is why no reputable crypto business offers investment opportunities here: they only take them privately. Because no real investor is stupid enough to throw their money away.
yeah it's like that when doing business in the virtual world, everything is covered by the false picture created by the business owners better .. you choose to trade or mining house, although mining is not very promising for today

The profit can be good in the crypto world but there is another side of medal when it can crash easily like the bitcoin.
Mining is not profitable if you mine from home. But maybe cloud mining would be a better idea. But still risky.
Therefore because of the price difference very much for bitcoin, it allows us to benefit from bitcoin trading. my advice is do not try cloud mining despite promising his ROI is sometimes a very long time
money.investment

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 04:45:03 AM

I don't get how this pays out. If it's treated like a coin... how are dividends paid?

Coinomat is a NXT asset, which is also traded at poloniex and cryptostocks. To receive dividend you can
buy shares through the decentralized NXT Asset Exchange.

COINOMAT NXT Asset details
http://nxtreporting.com/?as=7474435909229872610

If you buy through poloniex or cryptostocks, then dividend will credited to your trading account in NXT.

Please see that owners of cryptostocks don't provide any real contact address.

Dividend history at cryptostocks -
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/123#dividends

lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:45:13 AM

I would say strictly avoid the wapsites which says come and invest with me and I will pay you double after this week they will just run away with your funds..if you want to take a small percent oglf risk then trading is a good iption and don't go for the cloud minings..they are not much profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: