Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest?  (Read 30671 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:05:20 AM

If you have some coins then start lending with proper collateral. This will give you some profits on your bitcoins and quite safe method.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:25:59 AM

If you have some coins then start lending with proper collateral. This will give you some profits on your bitcoins and quite safe method.

True but you need real qualification and filter, to filter out scams.

Dont lend to anybody below JR level, and the collateral has to be of equal or greater value than the loan.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:52:39 AM

Dont lend to anybody below JR level, and the collateral has to be of equal or greater value than the loan.

Greater value, and altcoins are risky. There have been multiple cases where someone takes out a loan with 120% collateral of an altcoin, it plunges, and they default on the loan since they have more than they'd get taking the alts back.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:29:35 AM

Greater value, and altcoins are risky. There have been multiple cases where someone takes out a loan with 120% collateral of an altcoin, it plunges, and they default on the loan since they have more than they'd get taking the alts back.

You should filter the altcoins suitable for collateral to only those with market cap over 100,000$ to limit risk.

A pro lender must know how to control risk.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:51:01 AM

A pro lender must know how to control risk.

Right. Yet again, someone suggests something that takes extensive knowledge/experience to do effectively to someone who clearly has no idea anything about it (otherwise the person wouldn't have been asking). This is like saying "don't invest, just buy a local business." How does that help anyone? You're effectively attempting to push them to a guaranteed failure.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
anonymousinvest

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 06:01:01 AM

Hey Guys after reading this forum i thought id a bit about my company as i believe our services could benefit members who have posted here

my name is Bruce Weavel im a Co Founder of "anoninvest" we offer 3 bitcoin investment funds that are managed by professional traders each account is differentiated by risk and investment strategy our accounts are a fantastic solution for investors that are looking for a turn key investment solution

we were only originally accepting TOR network clientele however we have decided to offer our services to everyone via a tor2web extension our website can be found at http://nurhgwbdqavwybzo.onion.to

post away or message me if you have any questions

thanks bruce
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:01:47 AM

This is what I'm doing right now Cheesy But so far I'm on negative profit cuz of someone who defaulted a loan on me just recently. Actually its my bad for lending him without any collateral. Still I am positive its a good way of growing my bitcoins with less risk, and should be risk-free if I will ask for a collateral before lending someone.

Laosai

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:07:38 AM

Hey Guys after reading this forum i thought id a bit about my company as i believe our services could benefit members who have posted here

my name is Bruce Weavel im a Co Founder of "anoninvest" we offer 3 bitcoin investment funds that are managed by professional traders each account is differentiated by risk and investment strategy our accounts are a fantastic solution for investors that are looking for a turn key investment solution

we were only originally accepting TOR network clientele however we have decided to offer our services to everyone via a tor2web extension our website can be found at http://nurhgwbdqavwybzo.onion.to

thanks bruce

I can see you everywhere on this forum promoting that investment program but I can't see your official thread on the investors based games board. Is your program not working yet?

anonymousinvest

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 06:14:07 AM

nope we're live and 100 percent running

im just working with a developer whos building our signature design's to create a fantastic press release im personal uselss with bb code  Undecided   
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:19:32 AM

im just working with a developer whos building our signature design's to create a fantastic press release im personal uselss with bb code  Undecided  

If you have a business plan document/investor document I'd love to see it.

Laosai

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:39:26 AM

im just working with a developer whos building our signature design's to create a fantastic press release im personal uselss with bb code  Undecided   

I see , I'll just wait for the official announcement thread for your site on this forum. I think this is just another HYIP/ponzi but still I might try it Cheesy Good luck on your "investment program"

MikeCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:48:27 AM

be careful what site you choose some have scammed in the past.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 06:49:09 AM

thanks bruce

Good luck.
i have not realy understand your system...but I will look closer later...

martha5dool

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:13:51 PM

Invest your fiat money into bitcoin and forget it for next 5 years.
sportfan

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:24:31 PM

thats like worst idea ever..
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:11:20 PM

thats like worst idea ever..

it depend if you believe in bitcoin or not, if it's the former than why you're here, otherwise another explanation could be that if you don't follow the market for 5 years there are chances that you may lose the opportunity to sell at the new big ATH
sachung

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:24:25 PM

Good idea. But 5 years is too long for waiting...
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:29:29 PM

Hi guys! Grin
I saved some money in the last year, now I'm looking for some opportunity in this kind of market to invest my money. Is it better buy altcoins or bitcoin? maybe mining? I'm just a bit confused, but determinate!

I would probably reccomend carbon7.cc and pokeram.com. I havn't used them though so invest with caution! They generate profits by running computers that run algorithems on gambling sites and play the games to win the profits to send to you. You can also get some free software for this!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:14:04 PM

Hi guys! Grin
I saved some money in the last year, now I'm looking for some opportunity in this kind of market to invest my money. Is it better buy altcoins or bitcoin? maybe mining? I'm just a bit confused, but determinate!

I would probably reccomend carbon7.cc and pokeram.com. I havn't used them though so invest with caution! They generate profits by running computers that run algorithems on gambling sites and play the games to win the profits to send to you. You can also get some free software for this!

I would avoid any site that claims they can beat the odds with gambling. Math proves this wrong. No software will change that.

tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:27:14 PM

Bitcoin is an investment in itself with many various applications. Every-time you buy Bitcoin or accept it as payment, you are making an investment in the price of the coin. I keep saying it is a long term investment, however. I find it best used at the moment as a means to store currency. With gateway interfaces like Bitpay, we a able to differentiate Bitcoin as an investment and a currency.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: