Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:27:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest?  (Read 30682 times)
dragunfly

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:21:00 PM

you can invest in hyips though they are most likely to fail
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:05:24 AM

These programs are made to cheat investors so I don't advice any one to even try these kind programs to make profits.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:11:31 AM

if you know the HYIPs are most likely to fail then why you suggested it? there are lots of gambling sites to where you can invest some of your spared coins and hope that the house edge will kill its players so you can profit without doing something unlike in trading investments
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:20:13 AM

These programs are made to cheat investors so I don't advice any one to even try these kind programs to make profits.

You can't cheat someone out of their money if they voluntarily give it while knowing the risks. Everyone knows what they are. They know how they work. If someone invests and loses money, that's not the site's fault -- it's the investor's.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:42:44 AM

Why Do People Invest in an HYIP? actually i dont get it, personally i am against paying into these programs, as we know that hyip is one of a type of Ponzi scheme  which promises an attractive rate of interest for a relatively short time investment, simply all of the HYIP Is scam If not scam, it must be not HYIP
annettec80

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:06:57 AM

Invest in bitcoin if you believe in decentralization. Freedom is the winning spirit that would make bitcoin the future.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:09:33 AM

Invest in bitcoin if you believe in decentralization. Freedom is the winning spirit that would make bitcoin the future.

BTC has actually been a pretty good bet the past few weeks.  Just holding from 230 it remained there for longest times.

Now we have a almost 50 dollar bump per btc... that add's up.  So I would consider just straight BTC holding as of right now (assuming it does not jump back down which nothing can promise)
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:12:14 AM

BTC has actually been a pretty good bet the past few weeks.  Just holding from 230 it remained there for longest times.

Now we have a almost 50 dollar bump per btc... that add's up.  So I would consider just straight BTC holding as of right now (assuming it does not jump back down which nothing can promise)

It's a jump up from 230, sure. A lot of people bought 500+, which is a horrible investment so far (stock market has well outperformed that).

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:19:28 AM

It's a jump up from 230, sure. A lot of people bought 500+, which is a horrible investment so far (stock market has well outperformed that).

If you bought for 500+ yes it would have been a horrible loss.   Or even higher.   I'm just comparing to recent.  I was there during the day's of high prices.  I could be seen as smart or lucky depending.

During those I had almost all investing into mining rigs... so if they turn a ROI in amount of BTC... it did not matter 1000 per coin or 500 per coin... having more btc then you started with is always a good thing.  I consider myself kinda lucky as I was so much involved in the mining back then, and also I did not use MT Gox to hold for me... so there are multiple things back then that made me last to current day's and feel good with my investment.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:28:21 AM

it's like bitcoin is telling us that it will skyrocket pretty soon with all those little pump that are occuring between 230 and 300

i would invest big if i was rich, into that range, many will regret later like it happened in the past, this is a big chance indeed, to make a treasure
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:29:31 AM

BTC has actually been a pretty good bet the past few weeks.  Just holding from 230 it remained there for longest times.

Now we have a almost 50 dollar bump per btc... that add's up.  So I would consider just straight BTC holding as of right now (assuming it does not jump back down which nothing can promise)

If you bought for 500+ yes it would have been a horrible loss.   Or even higher.   I'm just comparing to recent.  I was there during the day's of high prices.  I could be seen as smart or lucky depending.

During those I had almost all investing into mining rigs... so if they turn a ROI in amount of BTC... it did not matter 1000 per coin or 500 per coin... having more btc then you started with is always a good thing.  I consider myself kinda lucky as I was so much involved in the mining back then, and also I did not use MT Gox to hold for me... so there are multiple things back then that made me last to current day's and feel good with my investment.

Yeah, one of my worst mistakes was buying a 7950 for mining. Paid $300 for it and was able to mine about 1.5 BTC or so before it wasn't profitable anymore. The issue with this is that I could have just spent the money and bought 8 BTC at the time, so while the fiat value is about breakeven, I essentially lost 6.5 BTC as a result (or ~1.7k at today's prices), Sad.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:21:09 AM

Investing your bitcoins to a  website is not recommended This strongly not recommended to a newbie like you. Because you can get scam. Some bitcoiners holder has a strategies to invest in investment site. if the site is new and  paying he will invest after he got payment 3x or x2 he withdraw it all.. So you need to think to decide before you invest...
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 07:26:44 AM

Investing your bitcoins to a  website is not recommended This strongly not recommended to a newbie like you. Because you can get scam. Some bitcoiners holder has a strategies to invest in investment site. if the site is new and  paying he will invest after he got payment 3x or x2 he withdraw it all.. So you need to think to decide before you invest...

Why are you so strongly afirmative?
The investors who invest in my websites are nor scammed...

Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:31:58 AM

Hi guys! Grin
I saved some money in the last year, now I'm looking for some opportunity in this kind of market to invest my money. Is it better buy altcoins or bitcoin? maybe mining? I'm just a bit confused, but determinate!

I would probably reccomend carbon7.cc and pokeram.com. I havn't used them though so invest with caution! They generate profits by running computers that run algorithems on gambling sites and play the games to win the profits to send to you. You can also get some free software for this!

Beware of those free softwares that claims to make profit by just running it on your computer. They're most likely malwares that may fuck up your computer. Grin

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:03:34 AM

Do you think i can trust you with extremly caution in your trust score? I have many times scammed from many investing sites.. like yours.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 11:34:33 AM

Do you think i can trust you with extremly caution in your trust score? I have many times scammed from many investing sites.. like yours.

Sites like mines do not exist yet...
Perhaps in the future...
About my trust score...can we trust at the scorers?
In few months we will see that the scorers are wrong and that they have only done miss-information.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:42:04 AM

BTC has actually been a pretty good bet the past few weeks.  Just holding from 230 it remained there for longest times.

Now we have a almost 50 dollar bump per btc... that add's up.  So I would consider just straight BTC holding as of right now (assuming it does not jump back down which nothing can promise)

If you bought for 500+ yes it would have been a horrible loss.   Or even higher.   I'm just comparing to recent.  I was there during the day's of high prices.  I could be seen as smart or lucky depending.

During those I had almost all investing into mining rigs... so if they turn a ROI in amount of BTC... it did not matter 1000 per coin or 500 per coin... having more btc then you started with is always a good thing.  I consider myself kinda lucky as I was so much involved in the mining back then, and also I did not use MT Gox to hold for me... so there are multiple things back then that made me last to current day's and feel good with my investment.

Yeah, one of my worst mistakes was buying a 7950 for mining. Paid $300 for it and was able to mine about 1.5 BTC or so before it wasn't profitable anymore. The issue with this is that I could have just spent the money and bought 8 BTC at the time, so while the fiat value is about breakeven, I essentially lost 6.5 BTC as a result (or ~1.7k at today's prices), Sad.

I was part good and part lucky no doubt during the GPU day's.   I got lucky on some of the timing also not investing in BFL or some off the other early asics, and not being in Mt. Gox.  I wish I could take all the credit and say I'm some magic speculator but it was part good speculation and part luck.

I did pretty good in scypt on multiple machines so that helped.  I miss the scrypt mining.  Today it's all about the BTC mining for me.
Laosai

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:43:08 AM

About my trust score...can we trust at the scorers?.

Yes and that's the purpose of trust scores here on this forum , to determine who's trusted or not. In your case, no one will trust you with your current trust ratings. Sad life Sad

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 11:49:10 AM

Yes and that's the purpose of trust scores here on this forum , to determine who's trusted or not. In your case, no one will trust you with your current trust ratings. Sad life Sad

The ones who invest by me,if they are honnest can only trust me because the will have proves.

If i score you negative without a reason...what would you say?
would you say thanks and amen?

Laosai

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:53:51 AM

The ones who invest by me,if they are honnest can only trust me because the will have proves.

If i score you negative without a reason...what would you say?
would you say thanks and amen?

Nah, I'll just ignore it since you don't have any reason. But on your case, you won't be given a negative trust by someone on DT without any valid basis, so basically you have bad intentions on this forum and that's why you got a negative feedback from shorena Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: