Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest?  (Read 30692 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:01:18 PM

Hi guys! Grin
I saved some money in the last year, now I'm looking for some opportunity in this kind of market to invest my money. Is it better buy altcoins or bitcoin? maybe mining? I'm just a bit confused, but determinate!
In this time, best way to hold your bitcoins for a few days, you can easily earn the profit on your bitcoins, because only a few weeks ago halving is coming, and i m sure you already know about it, halving is a big even of the bitcoin's life. So hold your bitcoin now and take the decision on the right time and than of course you will get good profit, and after the halving, do the trading, it is best earning.       
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:45:05 PM

Look the BTC price flutuation. The price is still going up relatively fast. If you keep your BTCs safe on your wallet for some time you can make a nice profit. Who did it about one month ago, already made a good profit, when the Bitcoin went from less than $500 to $590 today. It's better than do a suspicious investiment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:41:57 PM

Look the BTC price flutuation. The price is still going up relatively fast. If you keep your BTCs safe on your wallet for some time you can make a nice profit. Who did it about one month ago, already made a good profit, when the Bitcoin went from less than $500 to $590 today. It's better than do a suspicious investiment.

Not sure where you got today's information from we have not went near 500 today.   You can take a look here turn it to one day - http://www.coindesk.com/price/  But we have had a high of 583, low of 572, and currently are at around 577.  So no where near 100 dollar range today.

I do agree keeping BTC long term hopefully can gain long term profit's.  But today has been much different then you described.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:54:10 PM

nope, the value of bitcoin is stable around $570 -$585 from some days ago (maybe already 1 week). just like this comment before,

Not sure where you got today's information from we have not went near 500 today.   You can take a look here turn it to one day - http://www.coindesk.com/price/  But we have had a high of 583, low of 572, and currently are at around 577.  So no where near 100 dollar range today.

and for OP, i suggest you to invest in alt coins, because the price is cheap now, after that hold it for a long term. but you can also invest in some gambling sites, which can make passive income for you.
mrcash02

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:21:03 AM

I do agree keeping BTC long term hopefully can gain long term profit's.  But today has been much different then you described.

Lol, sorry, I didn't want to say that. What I mean is that BTC reached to about $590 today, but one month ago was below $500. So who saved bitcoins on wallet since last month made a good profit until now.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:32:42 AM

I have not had much luck investing in altcoins because it's hard to know which ones will do well until they have already made their gains. I prefer to stick with bitcoins but you have to time it right to get a good price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:11:23 AM

I have not had much luck investing in altcoins because it's hard to know which ones will do well until they have already made their gains. I prefer to stick with bitcoins but you have to time it right to get a good price.

Only one I see as a pretty good bet is Ether.  I see a LOT of investments currently going in with miners and GPU machines to mine it.  So we know there is a good sized amount actively using the coin which is good.   I see a activity community around the coin as very positive.   It makes smaller chance of pump/dump.   Don't get me wrong it's far from sure bet, but it has my eye.

BUT the big thing is investing now right before having seems kinda not best time if your converting BTC to Ether or any other altcoin.  We have seen a pretty good size jump up in past month.   So if we continue to see gains in BTC if you invest in other coins you could miss out big vs just holding BTC.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:32:08 AM

Yes i think it will be worth it if you will mine alt coins specially  eth because of its rising price.Your decision on investing in mining is a good decisiom it is the safest way of earning profit on bitcoin.It will be profitable if you will mine alt coins because alt coins is alot faster to mine than bitcoin

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:01:44 AM

I am here just waiting for another inflation for bitcoins...I just realized that when btc price increases, altcoin price decreases?..
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:17:27 AM

Best investment is creating a new service by using the bitcoins for advertising, marketing, development and etc. This strengthens the economy and there are still tons of niches where you can get in on the ground floor and be the first to market, giving a very strong advantage over competition later on.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:47:09 AM

I am here just waiting for another inflation for bitcoins...I just realized that when btc price increases, altcoin price decreases?..

Not really in that sense.  Altcoin's may stay the same value say in USD or other fiat value.  But if BTC receives a big jump the altcoin might stay steady with USD value and you don't lose money.  But you did not gain money with the BTC surge.

This is part of reason I suggest not going altcoin crazy right now.  I would set back and see what BTC does leading up to and after having.   But altcoins still hold the allure of getting big percent jumps.
Dan Yur

Activity: 1064
Merit: 551

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:33:14 PM

Bitcoin can take off in the summer, I have invested in the Waves
mrcash02

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:38:22 PM

Only one I see as a pretty good bet is Ether.  I see a LOT of investments currently going in with miners and GPU machines to mine it.  So we know there is a good sized amount actively using the coin which is good.   I see a activity community around the coin as very positive.   It makes smaller chance of pump/dump.   Don't get me wrong it's far from sure bet, but it has my eye.

BUT the big thing is investing now right before having seems kinda not best time if your converting BTC to Ether or any other altcoin.  We have seen a pretty good size jump up in past month.   So if we continue to see gains in BTC if you invest in other coins you could miss out big vs just holding BTC.

At this moment I think BTC worth much more than any other alt-coin. Many people try long term trade with alt-coins, but in my opinion the best long term trade is with Bitcoins.

It's easiest to do also, just need to buy some Bitcoins, keep it in wallet and wait some time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
dhifa

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:56:29 AM

Hi guys! Grin
I saved some money in the last year, now I'm looking for some opportunity in this kind of market to invest my money. Is it better buy altcoins or bitcoin? maybe mining? I'm just a bit confused, but determinate!
yes, you can buy some bitcoin now,its a low price.
dfknka

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:04:22 AM

Hi guys! Grin
yes, you can buy some bitcoin now,its a low price.
Whatever you invest,Make sure to make use of the "downvote" button for any spammy posts, and the "upvote" feature for interesting conversation. Be excellent.
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:09:35 AM

Only one I see as a pretty good bet is Ether.  I see a LOT of investments currently going in with miners and GPU machines to mine it.  So we know there is a good sized amount actively using the coin which is good.   I see a activity community around the coin as very positive.   It makes smaller chance of pump/dump.   Don't get me wrong it's far from sure bet, but it has my eye.

BUT the big thing is investing now right before having seems kinda not best time if your converting BTC to Ether or any other altcoin.  We have seen a pretty good size jump up in past month.   So if we continue to see gains in BTC if you invest in other coins you could miss out big vs just holding BTC.

At this moment I think BTC worth much more than any other alt-coin. Many people try long term trade with alt-coins, but in my opinion the best long term trade is with Bitcoins.

It's easiest to do also, just need to buy some Bitcoins, keep it in wallet and wait some time.
I am of the same opinion as you, Bitcoin has huge potential, his value can go up and down hugely in a few days, especially now, but all ways are good to make money.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:18:45 AM

If planning to invest like on a cloud mining site. I think it's a bad choice just hold your bitcoin and wait for the price to continue rising up to $900 and then sell your coins to make a profit on a better way.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:46:37 PM

If you are interested in bitcoin cloud mining i suggest the one and only HASHNEST. Stay away from others because 99.99 % of them are scams. But if you want to earn faast i suggest you to do a little search for trading and i suggest to trade with small amount so you can see how it works
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:03:43 AM

If you are interested in bitcoin cloud mining i suggest the one and only HASHNEST. Stay away from others because 99.99 % of them are scams. But if you want to earn faast i suggest you to do a little search for trading and i suggest to trade with small amount so you can see how it works

Hashnest is great, but you`ll soon discover the rate of mining is still a dead scene.

Unless youre assuming the value like right now continues to climb in short periods. In this btc price jump, its only due to the halving scenario which makes people to dive into since they feel there will be some sort of shortage.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:06:12 AM

Hashnest is great, but you`ll soon discover the rate of mining is still a dead scene.

Unless youre assuming the value like right now continues to climb in short periods. In this btc price jump, its only due to the halving scenario which makes people to dive into since they feel there will be some sort of shortage.

Mining is far from dead.  It is getting harder to do and lower electricity prices were needed.  But the coin has jumped HUGE recently which means all past amount's you mined and held are worth more now compared to say 320 day's.  That is part of I love about mining is mining and holding.

And it is not a dead scene with S9 hitting the market the new efficiency is huge jump.   So it keeps those who were mining profitable (hopefully).   But there is still a lot of action going on I don't agree it's a dead scene at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: